+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 126th Draw

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
May I please dare to ask what could be next prediction with approved/remaining PNPs and remaining target for 2019.

thebluetung

Feb 26, 2019
I was in this forum with another user name since 420 eras (I witnessed the 413 too)

It was exactly like these people now .....42x people are hoping when it was 43x, 43x people are hoping when it was 44x

Unfortunately, the score never came down again and I am not sure where were these people nowadays. I am here to remind the 45x people, CIC is a bullet train that keep moving forward, it may slow down to pick up some of you but it will never go backward.
This is actually true.

I started to grow interest in Canada since the 413 drop.
By the time I was able to gather required documents (IETLS 3 times, TEF - French, ECA - WES,...) and sufficient working experience more than one year later is was already 440x.
I entered the pool early this year at 444 right after the 438 draw in Jan and everybody in here keep telling me it's a good score. However ITA never came as the score never goes below 450 since then.
I switched to OINP and fortunately got nominated last week and ITA yesterday.

I encourage you guys to learn French, it's possible to achieve B1 level after 1-1.5 year and that is 30 points straightforward.
It's also might be useful in the long run when applying for Canadian job.

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Dear friends

My journey was started in November 2017.in 2018 our crs was 417 then got eca report from wes it was two or more then score increased to 444 . Then again documents sent to ces spent 50 k again (paid for rush service)got master Equallency in may 2019 score increased to 451 . But again it was not sufficient. Again ielts by secondary applicant got the result on 30 aug score increased to 455.last draw was 457 . I was so confident score will come down to 455 . But this Wednesday again cut off is 463 . My dreams are shattered. Personal life professional life is like hell. Birthday approaching on December 25 . Feeling demotivated. Have given everything to this journey. Luck is playing with me from day one. Now I am feeling it's end of road for me don't know what to do
Congratulations to all winners . Good luck to rest of the members

ItheLord

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
So disappointed ☹ don't know if 456 will ever be able to get an ITA. Time to move to plan B guys. maybe explore the study route or try to learn French?
The score was 456 just two very short weeks ago. Keep hope alive. 456 is a very good score. You may get your ITA is the very next draw.

Reactions: Angel1113

ntheegel

Aug 5, 2019
Received NOI from OINP on July 12th, 2019 (Tech Draw) .Claimed 8 Years of employment in Express Entry Profile.But later I have realized that First and Last Year had breaks in employment (No continuous employment). Got the OINP invite based on these 8 years that I have showed in my Express Entry Profile.I have prepared the OINP application but did not submit it , withdrew it without submission.Later changed employment details in the Express Entry to 6 years and wanted to claim the 2 non continuous years under part time. I have a CRS score of 451 and by looking at the scores this year looks like chances are low.

So Seniors could you please let me know what are the chances getting OINP NOI again in 2020 tech draw.Do I have to withdraw my Express Entry application and create a new one to be eligible for another NOI? If I do this I will be loosing my Tie breaker Date which is 27th May,2019.Please advice.

nehaneeraj

May 29, 2018
Received NOI from OINP on July 12th, 2019 (Tech Draw) .Claimed 8 Years of employment in Express Entry Profile.But later I have realized that First and Last Year had breaks in employment (No continuous employment). Got the OINP invite based on these 8 years that I have showed in my Express Entry Profile.I have prepared the OINP application but did not submit it , withdrew it without submission.Later changed employment details in the Express Entry to 6 years and wanted to claim the 2 non continuous years under part time. I have a CRS score of 451 and by looking at the scores this year looks like chances are low.

So Seniors could you please let me know what are the chances getting OINP NOI again in 2020 tech draw.Do I have to withdraw my Express Entry application and create a new one to be eligible for another NOI? If I do this I will be loosing my Tie breaker Date which is 27th May,2019.Please advice.
Tech Draw in 2020? cann't we expect more in 2019 ?

ntheegel

Aug 5, 2019
Tech Draw in 2020? cann't we expect more in 2019 ?
July 12th -1623, August 1st - 1773, Total Tech Invites - 3396. Not sure if this province can Invite anymore this year. If they do, do I have to withdraw my Express Entry Profile and create a new one for re invite? Or will I be getting Invite based off my existing profile for which I already received an Invite?

Seekerofita2019

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Want to know is there any possibility for the scores to drop down to 454 by the end of year?
Need some positive vibes...feeling so disappointed and hopeless...current draw put us in a situation where we can't even predict for the next one as the reality of current cut down score is soo difficult to digest and came as a SHOCK!

tharibak

Jun 4, 2019
PLEASE HELP!!!
with this trend my husband is planning to apply alone. Therefore after he is getting the PR how long it takes get the PR for the spouse

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
That’s every occupations story in 2019.. Btw I’m an accountant as well still in Australia, back on a student visa (working on my Canadian backup)
SAME HERE!!

Now I think there are many people who are living in AU or hoping to get PR there are apply for EE too (me included). Because now it is impossible to get PR in AU for the majority of the candidates.
Yeah, for accountant specifically, fresh grad of bachelor degree candidates won't even get invitation even if they have superior IELTS. Unless they have studied in regional area, have 1 year Australian experience, professional year and CCL language.

You guys might benefitted if you are single with new point system in November though..

Gsaggy

Jul 15, 2019
Hey Guys, my current crs is 456 & I have OINP invite since 15th August, I am in the process of collecting documents. I was hoping to wait till 25th September to submit my application. Now, cut off soaring again I am thinking to submit it ASAP, now my question is if I submit my application and cut off drops below 456 then will I still be eligible for ITA?

Anyone else in the same boat?

Reactions: daksh1803

ntheegel

Aug 5, 2019
Hey Guys, my current crs is 456 & I have OINP invite since 15th August, I am in the process of collecting documents. I was hoping to wait till 25th September to submit my application. Now, cut off soaring again I am thinking to submit it ASAP, now my question is if I submit my application and cut off drops below 456 then will I still be eligible for ITA?

Anyone else in the same boat?
You would be getting 45 days to submit your Application to OINP after NOI. Then it takes 30 to 60 days processing time for your Application to be approved by Ontario government. Further, you get 30 days from the time of approval to accept or decline the OINP Nomination.Once you accept it,you would no longer be eligible under Federal Skilled Worker Scheme.You will be locked by province if you accept the nomination. By the mean time if score comes down before your acceptance you can withdraw PNP and go with FSW. Plan accordingly.