Here's the relevant instruction:How long is the police clearance certificate for?
Looking at the trends I believe cutoff in foreseeable future to remain upwards 455+
Following are the reasons:
1. At present there are more than half a million international students. Canada saw biggest increase in student population post trump era which is around 2017 and most of them would have graduated in 2019 and would start applying for PR soon. They have advantage in age, canadian degree, Canadian experience and IELTS and the numbers are bound to increase every passing months. Most of them would have scored at least 460+ or even higher
2. H1B professionals working in USA. Post trump era they are dealing with uncertain future and now they are increasingly looking at Canada as their future. Canada has good tech companies and even many USA companies are moving so this put them in win win situation.
3. Professionals in populous countries like India, Nigeria and others are increasingly looking at Canada. Earlier how easy Canadian immigration was not known to many people and now the secret is out. Everyone is trying to get in.
4. International students in US, Australia and U.K. even they are looking at Canada due to uncertainties.
5. Canada has huge population of PR holders and now their brothers, sisters are claiming sibling points and I expect this number to grow even further in future. These people have immediate 15 points advantage over others.
The only way to reduce the cutoff is back to back draws. One week gap may bring cutoff to early 450s but that would be one off situation. I think everyone in pool should work hard and try to improve the score or try for PNPs. Let me know your thoughts.