+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 126th Draw

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

Finally with the God's grace my OINP application has been approved and got the Nomination.

Moved a step closer and My Current CRS is 1044 ! :rolleyes:
Looking forward to seize the most awaited ITA now.

I vividly remember, I'm in this journey since Dec 2017 when I started preparing for the IELTS: First attempt in May 2018 with CLB 8 and Second attempt in Aug 2018 with CLB 9.
So, technically my journey started back in Aug 2018. Well, I was all set to go, but unfortunately WES delayed my chances of entering into the EE pool as it took almost 5 months for evaluating my degrees (from Sep 18 - Jan 19). It was because of WES only I missed the Jan 30th draw (cut-off 438) this year because I was given the ECA report on Feb 1, 2019. What happend next everyone knows explicitly about the crs trend. Since then 444 was not a good score anymore. So, for me WES is the culprit here!

Anyways, after waiting for several months and witnessing numerous draws, finally on July 12, I got the "NOI - Notification Of Interest" from Ontario under the newly introduced Tech Stream program. Significantly, owing to this today I've got the nomination + 600 points after a wait of almost 59 days.

Always remember "Failure is a fog through which we glimpse the triumph !"

Interestingly, During this journey, I've met and made many valuable friends here. Without their support I couldn't tackle with all of the obstacles, especially @13nitinsharma has been a mentor and big brother to me. Apart from that, I can't forget the contribution of @prsingh @Shishir Chandra Kumar @Shaanoh @Dheana90 @EnthuChap @pessacanada @skg1988 and others..

Guys, now I want to ask you all that silly question - "Do I have any chances of getting the ITA in the upcoming draw with 1044 CRS?" :p

Regards-
Nik
Congrats!!!

Reactions: NikSharma01

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So many people have recently got nominated will be surprising if the score increases above 463 tomorrow.

Let's hope it's at least 461 now

mrs.Saifee

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
for my 4 years bachelors and 2 years masters wes didnt gave me masters equivalance..i am really worried please suggest what should I do

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
for my 4 years bachelors and 2 years masters wes didnt gave me masters equivalance..i am really worried please suggest what should I do
Which universities?

You will most probably have to head for IQAS or any other agency and get your evaluations done from there. They are slow but hopefully you will get the masters outcome.

Last edited:

anhphan2504

Sep 16, 2019
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum. My score is 461 and I need your help on my work experience issue.
I started working for a real estate group in July 2018. As this is an international holdings, when it came to my country the group is legalised into different entities (which is common practice). Due to company's reorganisation, from 7.2018-12.2018 I signed my labour contract with 1 entities and from 1.2019 till now with another ones. All of them are related parties and both my previous and current labour contract are exactly the same, including the CEO, title and compensation package.
My question is can I just claim I have 1 job experience under the name of the Group company (not separately as 2 legal entities) with a letter of explanation about my case? Will it be rejected?
Thank you so much in advance for your help :x
Hi there, any idea?

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
All my other friends got masters though
I think you should talk to their representatives. IBA Karachi and LUMS are on WES's accredited list of institutions, so they outcome should have been positive.

Going for IQAS will put you back by at least 6-7 months. Their process is REALLY slow. It is better to go for another agency that is fast.

mrs.Saifee

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I think you should talk to their representatives. IBA Karachi and LUMS are on WES's accredited list of institutions, so they outcome should have been positive.

Going for IQAS will put you back by at least 6-7 months. Their process is REALLY slow.
What about CES?
I heard re evaluation takes time and is not fruitful

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019

Going for IQAS will put you back by at least 6-7 months. Their process is REALLY slow. It is better to go for another agency that is fast.
What is your qualification ?

Masters is considered a graduate degree in Canada which requires 18 years of education. Whereas, 16 years of education is considered to be an undergraduate qualification.

mrs.Saifee

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
What is your qualification ?

Masters is considered a graduate degree in Canada which requires 18 years of education. Whereas, 16 years of education is considered to be an undergraduate qualification.
I have 18 years of education ..4 years bachelors
2 years masters