+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 126th Draw

gktshiva

May 12, 2019
Hi,

I've applied for EOR and have received a message that my score is changing.
Actual score - 8.5,7.5,6.5,7.5 (LRWS) - EOR requested for Speaking and Writing.
Just in case my writing increases by .5, my CRS will go up to 429 and 437, with and without spouse respectively.

My NOC is 2133 and 1122 also.

What are the chances of getting an ITA/ NOI in near future.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

infectious

Mar 5, 2019
What about CES?
I heard re evaluation takes time and is not fruitful
Go for CES, three months TAT. Wes is notoriously famous for evaluating masters as bachelors. I got "Two or more degrees" too. CES evaluates 4 year bachelor and 1 or 2 year masters as Masters.

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hi everyone,

Finally with the God's grace my OINP application has been approved and got the Nomination.

Moved a step closer and My Current CRS is 1044 ! :rolleyes:
Looking forward to seize the most awaited ITA now.

I vividly remember, I'm in this journey since Dec 2017 when I started preparing for the IELTS: First attempt in May 2018 with CLB 8 and Second attempt in Aug 2018 with CLB 9.
So, technically my journey started back in Aug 2018. Well, I was all set to go, but unfortunately WES delayed my chances of entering into the EE pool as it took almost 5 months for evaluating my degrees (from Sep 18 - Jan 19). It was because of WES only I missed the Jan 30th draw (cut-off 438) this year because I was given the ECA report on Feb 1, 2019. What happend next everyone knows explicitly about the crs trend. Since then 444 was not a good score anymore. So, for me WES is the culprit here!

Anyways, after waiting for several months and witnessing numerous draws, finally on July 12, I got the "NOI - Notification Of Interest" from Ontario under the newly introduced Tech Stream program. Significantly, owing to this today I've got the nomination + 600 points after a wait of almost 59 days.

Always remember "Failure is a fog through which we glimpse the triumph !"

Interestingly, During this journey, I've met and made many valuable friends here. Without their support I couldn't tackle with all of the obstacles, especially @13nitinsharma has been a mentor and big brother to me. Apart from that, I can't forget the contribution of @prsingh @Shishir Chandra Kumar @Shaanoh @Dheana90 @EnthuChap @pessacanada @skg1988 and others..

Guys, now I want to ask you all that silly question - "Do I have any chances of getting the ITA in the upcoming draw with 1044 CRS?" :p

Regards-
Nik
Well done, congrats!

I am in this journey since Feb 2018 :)

Reactions: NikSharma01

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
I have 18 years of education ..4 years bachelors
2 years masters
Go for CES, three months TAT. Wes is notoriously famous for evaluating masters as bachelors. I got "Two or more degrees" too. CES evaluates 4 year bachelor and 1 or 2 year masters as Masters.
I would suggest you write to WES. They might have emailed/posted you a feedback form, make good use of that document so that it may benefit others like you in the future. Write that your education is equivalent to 18 years and ask them to share how they evaluated you as Bachelors.

I wanted to know what degree's do you have as Bachelors and Masters. It would be easier to reply to you.

Anyway, in the meantime contact CES and get your evaluation started with them as well.

Reactions: Ctv92

mrs.Saifee

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I would suggest you write to WES. They might have emailed/posted you a feedback form, make good use of that document so that it may benefit others like you in the future. Write that your education is equivalent to 18 years and ask them to share how they evaluated you as Bachelors.

I wanted to know what degree's do you have as Bachelors and Masters. It would be easier to reply to you.

Anyway, in the meantime contact CES and get your evaluation started with them as well.
i have BSCS 4 years and MSCS 2 years..
I was like should i expect an ITA on 457 ?

Sony K Koshy

Oct 31, 2018
Kochi
Category........
FSW
Hi Friends,

At last with God grace I received OINP nomination, now my score jumps to 1041.

NOC: 2173

NOI : July 12
Profile Submitted : August 3
Acknowledgement: August 14
Nomination : September 16

Thanks all for your support .

Reactions: EnthuChap

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Hi everyone,

Finally with the God's grace my OINP application has been approved and got the Nomination.

Moved a step closer and My Current CRS is 1044 ! :rolleyes:
Looking forward to seize the most awaited ITA now.

I vividly remember, I'm in this journey since Dec 2017 when I started preparing for the IELTS: First attempt in May 2018 with CLB 8 and Second attempt in Aug 2018 with CLB 9.
So, technically my journey started back in Aug 2018. Well, I was all set to go, but unfortunately WES delayed my chances of entering into the EE pool as it took almost 5 months for evaluating my degrees (from Sep 18 - Jan 19). It was because of WES only I missed the Jan 30th draw (cut-off 438) this year because I was given the ECA report on Feb 1, 2019. What happend next everyone knows explicitly about the crs trend. Since then 444 was not a good score anymore. So, for me WES is the culprit here!

Anyways, after waiting for several months and witnessing numerous draws, finally on July 12, I got the "NOI - Notification Of Interest" from Ontario under the newly introduced Tech Stream program. Significantly, owing to this today I've got the nomination + 600 points after a wait of almost 59 days.

Always remember "Failure is a fog through which we glimpse the triumph !"

Interestingly, During this journey, I've met and made many valuable friends here. Without their support I couldn't tackle with all of the obstacles, especially @13nitinsharma has been a mentor and big brother to me. Apart from that, I can't forget the contribution of @prsingh @Shishir Chandra Kumar @Shaanoh @Dheana90 @EnthuChap @pessacanada @skg1988 and others..

Guys, now I want to ask you all that silly question - "Do I have any chances of getting the ITA in the upcoming draw with 1044 CRS?" :p

Regards-
Nik
Heyy congrats.. we are also waiting for that golden moment. Our status changed to DIP and its been a month now. No news after that. Could you share ur timeline plz

Reactions: NikSharma01

Kokarof

Feb 5, 2019
Next year after finishing my year of experience my score will be 456 and ill apply for EE

What do you think guys about this score because I’ve heard that the scores are getting higher and higher and i have to be in 460s at least to gat ITA