+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 126th Draw

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by NikSharma01, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Congrats @NikSharma01 you are an inspiration

For you Wes was the culprit and for me, Iqas delayed my wife's Eca which led me to miss both the draws in August.

NikSharma01 likes this.
  2. CanPR has again come up with their prediction. 457 to 463 on 18th Sep :D

3. Predictions for September 18th draw:
    3600 ITA: 460+/-1
    3900 ITA: 459+/-1

4. Congrats @NikSharma01. To answer your question, you'd be through in the very next draw:D

NikSharma01 likes this.
  5. Bleak. :D:D

NikSharma01 likes this.
  6. This makes a lot of sense to me.

Angel1113 likes this.
  7. Congratulations!!

NikSharma01 likes this.
  8. Hi all,
    I'm new to the forum. My score is 461 and I need your help on my work experience issue.
    I started working for a real estate group in July 2018. As this is an international holdings, when it came to my country the group is legalised into different entities (which is common practice). Due to company's reorganisation, from 7.2018-12.2018 I signed my labour contract with 1 entities and from 1.2019 till now with another ones. All of them are related parties and both my previous and current labour contract are exactly the same, including the CEO, title and compensation package.
    My question is can I just claim I have 1 job experience under the name of the Group company (not separately as 2 legal entities) with a letter of explanation about my case? Will it be rejected?
    Thank you so much in advance for your help :x

9. @NikSharma01 Congratulations Nik. You deserved it. I also received noi on 12th July but yet to receive the nomination. Could you please share your timeline? Mine is in dip for more than a month now.

NikSharma01 likes this.
  10. @NikSharma01 congratulations man.
    You came, you fought, you conquered.

NikSharma01 likes this.
  11. Hope this really happens

12. Congrats Nik. Finally after a long wait

Yeah its correct..i

13. #659 EnthuChap, Sep 17, 2019 at 12:21 AM
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    WOW!!!
    Congratulations bro! I'm so happy to see you get the nomination. U received the nomination but I could feel how soothing the nirvana must be of receiving the 600 extra points. Being in the same pair of shoes as you, I could very well feel your emotions.
    Before you ask, it will take upto 24 hours to receive your ITA ;-)

benzboksas and Iniwuraoniso like this.
  14. Hehe... Let the draw be out first, then we will ask this question together. :D

@cino86 @Woqi114 @jollystripes @rajapanesar @WantToImmigrate @fperk_83 @EnthuChap
    Thanks guys for your warm wishes.. :)

Thanks buddy. Sure, here is my timeline:

NOI - July 12
    Submitted - July 19th
    Assessment - July 25th
    Decision In Progress - July 30
    Approval - 16 September (EST)

I was in DIP for more than 45 days!! o_O

EnthuChap and cino86 like this.