+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello House, Not sure if i am asking this question on the right thread but here is my question.

If an individual once applied to USA and misrepresented due to in-genuine bank statement and got a ban to the US. Same person want to apply to Canada Via PR express entry with spouse.

Will this be an issue?

Thank you
Yes. I think it can create an issue. As I think there will be a question regarding visa refusal/ban in another country and you have to answer it honestly and explain what was the cause of refusal/ban. Therefore, Canadian Immigration might find it hard to believe that you will provide genuine information this time.

But,there is no harm in trying to apply to Canada. Just make sure that you provide all genuine information to them and be honest. Explain as much and as honest as you can why you did what you did.

Good luck.

Reactions: aktoxine

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
But no guarantee that all of them will accept right
ppl with 458 are borderline cases and might not accept (they would be stupid not to), but almost everyone with 457 and below will accept. so around 1700.
what people dont realize is ontario works with cic to maintain this cut off and have access to the pool distribution so they are not stupid to issue noi to ppl who might receive a straight ita. its a clear indication that scores wont drop below 458 the next draw.

aktoxine

Aug 2, 2019
Yes. I think it can create an issue. As I think there will be a question regarding visa refusal/ban in another country and you have to answer it honestly and explain what was the cause of refusal/ban. Therefore, Canadian Immigration might find it hard to believe that you will provide genuine information this time.

But,there is no harm in trying to apply to Canada. Just make sure that you provide all genuine information to them and be honest. Explain as much and as honest as you can why you did what you did.

Good luck.
Thanks so much.

Regards

Reactions: Dheana90

guyshir

Jul 29, 2019
Can I create my EE profile, while my WES evaluation is still in progress? (Evaluation started yesterday)

What would be the NOC for Validation / Quality Engineer in Pharma company?
I can see NOC 2141, but that Quality is mainly for production areas, rather than equipment.
My job description is similar to one in post below.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/need-noc-help-for-pharma-qa-profile.499447/

My jobs have been:
NOC 2132 - Product and Design Engineer - 6 months
NOC 2141 - Quality Engineer - 1 yr 7 months.

Should I still use NOC 2141?

Thanks!

HosaynRaza

Aug 1, 2019
i just spoke to Immigration office in Ontario Immigration office. He suggested that i should include my wife as at the end i would be receiving additional 600 points. He mentioned that NOI wont be affected till i fulfill the requirement check list included on their website.

What are your thoughts on this?

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello House, Not sure if i am asking this question on the right thread but here is my question.

If an individual once applied to USA and misrepresented due to in-genuine bank statement and got a ban to the US. Same person want to apply to Canada Via PR express entry with spouse.

Will this be an issue?

Thank you
they will go with your background check i ll suggest hire a lawyer you will have better chance

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can I create my EE profile, while my WES evaluation is still in progress? (Evaluation started yesterday)
In my honest opinion, you should not create profile if you do not have your ECA report. The reason being is that you need to enter ECA reference number and completion date. Now, your completion date will obviously be in advance and EE system will not allow you to select future dates and reference number will be slightly different than the one in your account now.

If you enter fake completion date just so that you can enter the pool and if you get ITA, I believe your EE profile information get locked and you will be assess and verified based on the info you provided in your EE profile. If CIC find out that the completion date is unmatched then it is categorised as misrepresentation. You know what the consequence of misrepresentation,right? (5 year ban from applying a visa to Canada)

So, I suggest you be patient and wait until you get your electronic ECA report,dear.

(Sorry, I didn't comment on your NOC because it's your decision. Your job title doesn't matter. What matter is your duties. Your duties listed in your reference letter should match atleast 70-80% with the NOC leading statement and all main duties. So, you have to research and compare it yourself).

Goodluck

Last edited:

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
ppl with 458 are borderline cases and might not accept (they would be stupid not to), but almost everyone with 457 and below will accept. so around 1700.
what people dont realize is ontario works with cic to maintain this cut off and have access to the pool distribution so they are not stupid to issue noi to ppl who might receive a straight ita. its a clear indication that scores wont drop below 458 the next draw.

U can't categorically say that, people with 458 are stupid bro.when they know they will get ITA next draw and the other draw.pls I think that insult is not a good one and it's not everyone that wants to live in the province on ontario.