+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Ontherock

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
I don't know why they allow accompanying to non accompanying and does not allow the reverse.

I am tensed as there are high possibility of an FST draw in any one of next draws.

So all the senior members, all of you are pretty much sure that the CRS won't drop down to 457 in next draw !....such huge backlogs at 458 and 459...scary and unbelievable.

1. Do nothing now
2. Just wait for 21 Aug draw, you should be through in that draw
3. If not, then can change to non accompanying after ur birthday
4. Once ita is received, u should not change to accompanying later on, that will be wrong

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Although my score is 459 now, my actual score should have been 434, but if i follow your advice and submit after 3 years, then at time of submission my score would be 459. So, are you sure that I do not risk rejection or refusal in my case?
aahh no just make sure you submit your profile when you know you have completed your 3 years i think you will have 2 months to submit all your docs but at the same time i feel bad for people who are at 458 you are taking their ITAs just saying no hard feelings but you will be fine

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Some of you do not realize many people did not accept the OINP tech nomination.. So Ontario is forced to send out another maybe new peopke that get it will respond. I think they are actually chasing the $1500....lol... I do not see any big impact on CRS
Almost 1800 accepted the nomination so this time they might bump the score canada is increasing its yearly revenue lmao

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
In my opinion, accept the ita and submit application after completing 3 years
You should meet your profile criteria when you submit your profile not when you you submit your documents. As per my understanding. If you are submitting profile today with 1.5 months experience short of 3 years there is a risk. You should make a profile with 2 years and 10.5 months experience today your points will change when you hit three years that is what I think maybe a senior member can add to it?

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I don't know why they allow accompanying to non accompanying and does not allow the reverse.

I am tensed as there are high possibility of an FST draw in any one of next draws.

So all the senior members, all of you are pretty much sure that the CRS won't drop down to 457 in next draw !....such huge backlogs at 458 and 459...scary and unbelievable.
i am at 457 too i should've applied in april and waited for a month to submit my docs but it is what it is they just cant put 457 in the next draw lets hope for the best

a16107

Apr 14, 2016

huge backlogs in 459 and 458

but 457 should be coming in 2-3 draws if nothing happen

vivi153

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
I am at 458 submitted in April.totally scared with the current trends. Should I try to improve IELTS?

need all your suggestions...

HosaynRaza

Aug 1, 2019
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

a technical question, i didn't include my wife in my express entry profile as it was dropping my points. Now that i have received NOI, can i include her?

guyshir

Jul 29, 2019
Can I create my EE profile, while my WES evaluation is still in progress? (Evaluation started yesterday)

What would be the NOC for Validation / Quality Engineer in Pharma company?
I can see NOC 2141, but that Quality is mainly for production areas, rather than equipment.
My job description is similar to one in post below.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/need-noc-help-for-pharma-qa-profile.499447/

My jobs have been:
NOC 2132 - Product and Design Engineer - 6 months
NOC 2141 - Quality Engineer - 1 yr 7 months.

Should I still use NOC 2141?

Thanks!

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
sitting at 458 seeing another OINP tech draw I feel if I don’t get it by Aug 21 I cannot get it by October... full of CRS 1000+ profiles by then

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
When we celebrate, everyone knows
When we grieve, everyone knows
When we're happy, everyone knows
When we're sad, everyone knows
When we're excited, everyone knows
When we're anxious, everyone knows

Because we share our feelings with each other. It is not impatience, but compassion and trust that we have in each other.

aktoxine

Aug 2, 2019
Hello House, Not sure if i am asking this question on the right thread but here is my question.

If an individual once applied to USA and misrepresented due to in-genuine bank statement and got a ban to the US. Same person want to apply to Canada Via PR express entry with spouse.

Will this be an issue?

Thank you

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hello House, Not sure if i am asking this question on the right thread but here is my question.

If an individual once applied to USA and misrepresented due to in-genuine bank statement and got a ban to the US. Same person want to apply to Canada Via PR express entry with spouse.

Will this be an issue?

Thank you
Cannot see a relationship between the two processes.
Personal history will reveal this info to Canada though.