+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
ppl with 458 are borderline cases and might not accept (they would be stupid not to), but almost everyone with 457 and below will accept. so around 1700.
what people dont realize is ontario works with cic to maintain this cut off and have access to the pool distribution so they are not stupid to issue noi to ppl who might receive a straight ita. its a clear indication that scores wont drop below 458 the next draw.
Last year Ontario gave out 6k nominations in total under human capital stream? What do you think will be the target for this year? Considering they gave out 3.5k NOI in just last 30 days to tech guys!!

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
ppl with 458 are borderline cases and might not accept (they would be stupid not to), but almost everyone with 457 and below will accept. so around 1700.
what people dont realize is ontario works with cic to maintain this cut off and have access to the pool distribution so they are not stupid to issue noi to ppl who might receive a straight ita. its a clear indication that scores wont drop below 458 the next draw.
People wid 458/57/56 can wait and watch for some time, I guess around 45 days to accept offer.
Meanwhile shud prepare all docs and just click submit button at last moment if CRS doesn’t come down.
There shud not be any hurry to invest $1500

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
People wid 458/57/56 can wait and watch for some time, I guess around 45 days to accept offer.
Meanwhile shud prepare all docs and just click submit button at last moment if CRS doesn’t come down.

Personally I think 458 have 99% chance of getting ITA this Aug. 457,456..should observe a lil.

James_bk_fun

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Hello House, Not sure if i am asking this question on the right thread but here is my question.

If an individual once applied to USA and misrepresented due to in-genuine bank statement and got a ban to the US. Same person want to apply to Canada Via PR express entry with spouse.

Will this be an issue?

Thank you
CIC will be aware of these details. They info share with the US. So you can apply but expect this to be detrimental to your likelihood of success

SuneetaKumari

Aug 2, 2019
aahh no just make sure you submit your profile when you know you have completed your 3 years i think you will have 2 months to submit all your docs but at the same time i feel bad for people who are at 458 you are taking their ITAs just saying no hard feelings but you will be fine
I don't wanna take anyone's ITA. I been waiting for ITA since last one year at score of 434, but I didn't expected my score would automatically increase 1.5 months prior to completion of 3 years experience. If I accept ITA, and submit my eAPR after completion of 3 years work experience, then how would people at 458 would be affected? Should I withdraw my profile and submit it after 3 years of experience? Will this help people at 458?

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Yes 455+ can wait it out as they r likely to get a direct ITA in the near future. They can prepare their application in the background to submit, if they choose to do so later on.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I don't wanna take anyone's ITA. I been waiting for ITA since last one year at score of 434, but I didn't expected my score would automatically increase 1.5 months prior to completion of 3 years experience. If I accept ITA, and submit my eAPR after completion of 3 years work experience, then how would people at 458 would be affected? Should I withdraw my profile and submit it after 3 years of experience? Will this help people at 458?
Well, as per my understanding, it is not your fault that EE system calculated your work exp 1.5months in advance. So, I don't think you should feel bad about it as it happens to numerous of people.

You have 60days to submit your PR application . So just wait for your work exp to hit 3-year mark then submit your application. That way, you won't be misrepresenting anything.

If you withdraw your profile,it won't have a significant impact on the 458 scorer. It just gonna give another 458 applicant the ITA while you might have to wait longer for the score to come down to 458 again.

Goodluck.

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
Can anyone share some idea about the OINP? If you accept NOI does that mean your profile is no longer in the pool? If so then it creates space for other candidates.

Reactions: Angel1113

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can anyone share some idea about the OINP? If you accept NOI does that mean your profile is no longer in the pool? If so then it creates space for other candidates.
Your profile will still be in the pool. OINP is one of PNP program that is linked to the EE. Eligible NOC applicants won't receive NOI if they don't have EE profiles in the pool as EE profile is one of OINP eligibility criteria.

OINP application is submitted directly to the OINP website not through EE profile but when the OINP application is approved, Ontario govt send nomination to the EE account and the applicant have to accept the nomination and the 600 points will be added automatically to their current score.

Hope this explanation helps.

Can you confirm whether my explaination is correct or not, dear @13nitinsharma ?

Last edited:

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
dont do anything your first objective should be getting ITA and you can submit your application after 1.5 months just dont do it before

Reactions: SuneetaKumari

guyshir

Jul 29, 2019
In my honest opinion, you should not create profile if you do not have your ECA report. The reason being is that you need to enter ECA reference number and completion date. Now, your completion date will obviously will be in advance and EE system will not allow you to select future date and reference number will be slightly different than the one in your account now.

If you enter fake completion date just so that you cn enter the pool and if you get ITA, I believe your EE profile information get locked and you will be assess and verified based on the info you provided in ur EE profile. If CIC findout that the completion date is unmatched then it is categorised as misrepresentation. You know what the consequence of misrepresentation,right? (5 year ban from applying a visa to Canada)

So, I suggest you be patient and wait until you get your electronic ECA report.

(Sorry, I didn't comment on your NOC bwcause it's your decision. Yiur job title doesn't matter. What matter is your duties. Your duties listed in your reference letter should match atleast 70-80% with the NOC leading statement and all main duties. So, yiu have to research and comoare it yourself).

Goodluck
Thank you for explaining. I am waiting, was just curious, if I can start filing in the application, but I guess, it won't take time later as well.

NOC i am not sure, this is the best possible relation, and again not something which I can say 70%.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/need-noc-help-for-pharma-qa-profile.499447/

I believe, I will just follow what is stated here, as this responsibilities match and NOC 2141 was used too.