+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you for explaining. I am waiting, was just curious, if I can start filing in the application, but I guess, it won't take time later as well.

NOC i am not sure, this is the best possible relation, and again not something which I can say 70%.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/need-noc-help-for-pharma-qa-profile.499447/

I believe, I will just follow what is stated here, as this responsibilities match and NOC 2141 was used too.
Ok. Good luck dear @guyshir

Please choose the correct NOC as I have read in other forums about people getting rejected for selecting wrong NOC or didn't really perform the duties in their selected NOC. That's why I said it has be match atleast 70-80%.

Last edited:
Reactions: guyshir

guyshir

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. Good luck dear @guyshir

Please choose the correct NOC as I have read in other forums about people getting rejected for selecting wrong NOC or didn't really perform the duties in their selected NOC. That's why I said it has be match alteast 70-80%.
I will study more and then fill out. There is nothing better to do while waiting for evaluation. ;)

Thanks! @Dheana90 :D

Reactions: Dheana90

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Your profile will still be in the pool. OINP is one of PNP program that linked to the EE. Eligible NOC applicants won't receive NOI if they don't have EE profiles in the pool as EE profile is one of OINP eligibility criteria.

OINP application is submitted directly to the OINP website not through EE profile but when the OINP application is approved, Ontario govt send nomination to the EE account and the applicant have to accept the nomination and the 600 points will be added automatically to their current score.

Hope this explanation helps.

Can you confirm whether my explaination is correct or not, dear @13nitinsharma ?
Correct and very well explained!

Reactions: deed and Dheana90

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Ontario issued 1072 in May 31st, 1623 in July and 1773 in August of NOIs and they can earn 600 points (Total NOI issued: 4468)

We will see at least 3500-4000 talents entering 600+ category in the next 1-3 months

It may slow down the downward trend or even push up the CRS score. (Not to mention other provinces NOI such as Alberta, BC, Nova Scotia, PEI etc)

I assume the CRS will maintain at around 455-460+ throughout the year
Your numbers about the NOI's are spot on.

However let's all remember the total nominations issued in the entire last year under human capital priorities stream by Ontario was around 6k to 7k.

This year their target under this stream is additional 1k more around 7.5k total.
From Jan to December irrespective of number of NOI's they give out , I doubt they can go over and above their quota.

Like many folks are mentioning on the forum here, many people don't accept the NOI and it's also the case of the govt trying to make up that $1500 additional revenue per person and also ensuring the CRS remains high in the medium term to show off to the world that we attract top talent only!!!

In my honest opinion the unnecessary 28 day gap in may and sudden influx of tech NOI in large numbers by ONIP point out at only one thing. The answer is artificially ensuring the CRS scores remains high.

Folks only between 435 to 448 should accept the NOI and go ahead!!

Reactions: deed and EnthuChap

Ontherock

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Senior Guyz....are you pretty much sure that 458 won’t be cleared at once on 07th August draw. I am kinda freaking out as my points getting reduced on 10th sep. Created profile yesterday. Although the previous one created on 25th May had to be withdrawn since it did not allow me to revert non accompanying to accompanying.

Now if I actually chose nonaccompanying, my CRS is at 468, sure shot ITA. Post ITA I can tell the CIC officer to change the profile from non accompanying to accompanying. In that case, recalculation will be done to arrive at 458. So will the officer check the tie breaker cut off date for 458 or he will simply check the last CRS in this draw ...me, spouse and baby in Canada right now on work visa valid till 2020 July.

I can the tell CIC that I had created a profile in May where I could not update nonaccompanying to accompanying. I applied non accompanying in the new profile in fear of losing out to get an ITS. There is no misrepresentation as I mentioned my 25 th May profile number in the new one.
My age running out .....36 now....it feels like at 458 ....so near yet so far....plz post genuine responses plz....I am trying to take this risk.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Your numbers about the NOI's are spot on.

However let's all remember the total nominations issued in the entire last year under human capital priorities stream by Ontario was around 6k to 7k.

This year their target under this stream is additional 1k more around 7.5k total.
From Jan to December irrespective of number of NOI's they give out , I doubt they can go over and above their quota.

Like many folks are mentioning on the forum here, many people don't accept the NOI and it's also the case of the govt trying to make up that $1500 additional revenue per person and also ensuring the CRS remains high in the medium term to show off to the world that we attract top talent only!!!

In my honest opinion the unnecessary 28 day gap in may and sudden influx of tech NOI in large numbers by ONIP point out at only one thing. The answer is artificially ensuring the CRS scores remains high.

Folks only between 435 to 448 should accept the NOI and go ahead!!
artificially increasing CRS scores? LOL. Have you done a historical analysis of the pool size (plus composition of the pool), and the pace at which it has been steadily increasing?

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Senior Guyz....are you pretty much sure that 458 won’t be cleared at once on 07th August draw. I am kinda freaking out as my points getting reduced on 10th sep. Created profile yesterday. Although the previous one created on 25th May had to be withdrawn since it did not allow me to revert non accompanying to accompanying.

Now if I actually chose nonaccompanying, my CRS is at 468, sure shot ITA. Post ITA I can tell the CIC officer to change the profile from non accompanying to accompanying. In that case, recalculation will be done to arrive at 458. So will the officer check the tie breaker cut off date for 458 or he will simply check the last CRS in this draw ...me, spouse and baby in Canada right now on work visa valid till 2020 July.

I can the tell CIC that I had created a profile in May where I could not update nonaccompanying to accompanying. I applied non accompanying in the new profile in fear of losing out to get an ITS. There is no misrepresentation as I mentioned my 25 th May profile number in the new one.
My age running out .....36 now....it feels like at 458 ....so near yet so far....plz post genuine responses plz....I am trying to take this risk.
First point your work visa is expiring in July 2020. There is no need to loose hope so soon!!

Instead of doing this whole explaination of why you withdrew the profile in May in LOE isn't it more straight forward to earn your ITA in a straight forward way showing partner as accompanying and keep the process simple?

Your living in Canada already and I am sure you are aware this whole mess of the 28 day gap in May and sudden influx of OINP tech draw etc is all just artificially ensuring uneven CRS score trends. Eventually it will all be fine.
So don't loose hope and don't do things in a hurry which could lead to consiquences..

Reactions: deed and EnthuChap

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
artificially increasing CRS scores? LOL. Have you done a historical analysis of the pool size (plus composition of the pool), and the pace at which it has been steadily increasing?
Yup I have checked all the historical analysis done by folks here..

The fact is last year too there were 225 to 250 people entering the pool everyday with scores of 440 plus and the number remains the same even today around 225 to 275 people entering the pool over 440 plus every single day.

What has changed is the trend of ITA and economically this is called artificially increasing the demand when the supply of profiles are constant.

Ontherock

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
I maxed out IELTS....points getting decreased on 10th sep.....going on vacation for a month from sep 2nd week.....elections in October....all these making me insecure if I don’t recieve an ITA in August.In recalculation, does cic consider th CRS score only or CRS with cut off date ,,,.

First point your work visa is expiring in July 2020. There is no need to loose hope so soon!!

Instead of doing this whole explaination of why you withdrew the profile in May in LOE isn't it more straight forward to earn your ITA in a straight forward way showing partner as accompanying and keep the process simple?

Your living in Canada already and I am sure you are aware this whole mess of the 28 day gap in May and sudden influx of OINP tech draw etc is all just artificially ensuring uneven CRS score trends. Eventually it will all be fine.
So don't loose hope and don't do things in a hurry which could lead to consiquences..

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
Senior Guyz....are you pretty much sure that 458 won’t be cleared at once on 07th August draw. ... My age running out .....36 now....it feels like at 458 ....so near yet so far....plz post genuine responses plz....I am trying to take this risk.
I don’t think your question about if tiebreaker rule still applies post ITA can be answered here. Maybe try post ITA threads.

And nobody here can decide for you. If you have decided to take the risk then get prepared for whatever the result might be, e.g. not being allowed to change to spouse accompanying post ITA or changed but got refusal after a couple of weeks due to the tiebreaker, etc.. You might get it, you might not. You might even end up with nothing or paying a high price for doing so.

I’m also sitting at 458 with spouse and if I change my profile to spouse not accompanying I will be at 470+, but personally I would not play with the rules as I fear the risk can be too high that I cannot afford. However that is my personal risk appetite and other people may have a higher willingness in taking risks for higher payback.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
I maxed out IELTS....points getting decreased on 10th sep.....going on vacation for a month from sep 2nd week.....elections in October....all these making me insecure if I don’t recieve an ITA in August.In recalculation, does cic consider th CRS score only or CRS with cut off date ,,,.
Your cut off should be higher than the lowest person in that draw. And yes if you have the same score after the changes as that person then tie breaker rule applies.

Reactions: Dheana90