+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Ha ha , you haven't read his previous posts..

Non accompanying spouse it totally fine, however this guy wishes to delete his application and re create it without spouse in a bid to secure his ITA and later wishes to add back his spouse as he is going to loose 5 points in September. And he wishes to write an story in the LOE to ircc explaining why he did so..

This is the reason why a couple of them are suggesting him not to complicate his application.
Get the context right please!!!

And i thought US China trade wars issue was complicated.

My apologies for not having a clear insight on the matter, three words.. what the devil??

chirkut

May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
L: 8.5,R: 7, W: 7, S: 8.5
I have a question guys.
i Created a EE profile in April just to see what its like and what info i need, but deleted it in a day.
I created a second EE profile in MAY after i got my Ielts and WES and i mentioned yes in the section where they ask have you applied for Express entry before. I just want to confirm whether should i leave it as is or click no as it was just a profile and not an application submitted.

Thanks

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I have a question guys.
i Created a EE profile in April just to see what its like and what info i need, but deleted it in a day.
I created a second EE profile in MAY after i got my Ielts and WES and i mentioned yes in the section where they ask have you applied for Express entry before. I just want to confirm whether should i leave it as is or click no as it was just a profile and not an application submitted.

Thanks
It should be a NO.
I did a similar thing in April, haven't received ECA yet, was afraid of what to put in HAVE YOU APPLIED BEFORE at the time I would create a valid profile, some people here on canadavisa advised to put NO, because YES is applicable if an ITA was ever sent to you.

I think I haven't stated myself clearly.

Reactions: Punitsingh

chirkut

May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
It should be a NO.
I did a similar thing in April, haven't received ECA yet, was afraid of what to put in HAVE YOU APPLIED BEFORE at the time I would create a valid profile, some people here on canadavisa advised to put NO, because YES is applicable if an ITA was ever sent to you.

I think I haven't stated myself clearly.
Thanks a lot!

James_bk_fun

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Senior Guyz....are you pretty much sure that 458 won’t be cleared at once on 07th August draw. I am kinda freaking out as my points getting reduced on 10th sep. Created profile yesterday. Although the previous one created on 25th May had to be withdrawn since it did not allow me to revert non accompanying to accompanying.

Now if I actually chose nonaccompanying, my CRS is at 468, sure shot ITA. Post ITA I can tell the CIC officer to change the profile from non accompanying to accompanying. In that case, recalculation will be done to arrive at 458. So will the officer check the tie breaker cut off date for 458 or he will simply check the last CRS in this draw ...me, spouse and baby in Canada right now on work visa valid till 2020 July.

I can the tell CIC that I had created a profile in May where I could not update nonaccompanying to accompanying. I applied non accompanying in the new profile in fear of losing out to get an ITS. There is no misrepresentation as I mentioned my 25 th May profile number in the new one.
My age running out .....36 now....it feels like at 458 ....so near yet so far....plz post genuine responses plz....I am trying to take this risk.
This is misrepresentation though. You’re applying with a profile that says unaccompanying when that’s not your intention and you plan to change it immediately afterwards.

And the sole reason for this is to jump above others who are also waiting with honest profiles. I’d imagine CIC will just reject you and tell you to reapply properly

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have a question guys.

Thanks
I can't remember answering such question regarding applying for EE when I created EE profile recently.

Can you tell me what was the exact question? Because I thought that the question was something like "have you applied to Canadian Immigration before?"

chirkut

May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
I can't remember answering such question regarding applying for EE when I created EE profile recently.

Can you tell me what was the exact question? Because I thought that the question was something like "have you applied to Canadian Immigration before?"
Yes thats 1 question and then there is another one which asks have you applied for EE before?

chirag171987

Jan 9, 2019
i just spoke to Immigration office in Ontario Immigration office. He suggested that i should include my wife as at the end I would be receiving an additional 600 points. He mentioned that NOI wont be affected till i fulfill the requirement check list included on their website.

What are your thoughts on this?
But adding your spouse at this point will decrease your CRS which might result in invalid NOI. If you plan to do that after your get nomination, I am not sure if you can edit the profile then, even in case if you can do, CIC will check with OINP. No? I am also in the same boat and playing devil's advocate.

pororo

Jul 2, 2019
But adding your spouse at this point will decrease your CRS which might result in invalid NOI. If you plan to do that after your get nomination, I am not sure if you can edit the profile then, even in case if you can do, CIC will check with OINP. No? I am also in the same boat and playing devil's advocate.
Yes, if adding spouse now brings down the CRS to below the range for which NOI was issued (439~459), I presume it would render the NOI invalid.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Senior Guyz....are you pretty much sure that 458 won’t be cleared at once on 07th August draw. I am kinda freaking out as my points getting reduced on 10th sep. Created profile yesterday. Although the previous one created on 25th May had to be withdrawn since it did not allow me to revert non accompanying to accompanying.

Now if I actually chose nonaccompanying, my CRS is at 468, sure shot ITA. Post ITA I can tell the CIC officer to change the profile from non accompanying to accompanying. In that case, recalculation will be done to arrive at 458. So will the officer check the tie breaker cut off date for 458 or he will simply check the last CRS in this draw ...me, spouse and baby in Canada right now on work visa valid till 2020 July.

I can the tell CIC that I had created a profile in May where I could not update nonaccompanying to accompanying. I applied non accompanying in the new profile in fear of losing out to get an ITS. There is no misrepresentation as I mentioned my 25 th May profile number in the new one.
My age running out .....36 now....it feels like at 458 ....so near yet so far....plz post genuine responses plz....I am trying to take this risk.
Someone in the same situation as you already ask CIC on twitter regarding choosing non-compannying spouse for the purpose of boosting CRS score and they can sponsor the spouse later on when they have PR. CIC said that is fine. Check the CIC twit below:

https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/1143546116610437121?s=19

I read on other forum that spouse sponsorship visa take atleast 12months. So, it's up to you. It's your decision.

I believe once you get ITA, your EE account information is locked. So, I don't think you can make any changes (spouse status,etc).

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
And i thought US China trade wars issue was complicated.

My apologies for not having a clear insight on the matter, three words.. what the devil??
Seems like your very inspired by Everyman Driver . 3 words etc on this thread???
Folks out here can get free Idiom tips to score better in IELTS lol ...

Ontherock

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Even before ITA, my profile got locked in spouse section. I made the profile on May 25th with spouse accompanying at CRS 445. In June I changed to spouse non accompanying with CRS 454. After getting the làtest IELTS score on Friday I wanted to modify the profile to spouse accompanying with CRS 458, but it did not allow me to change ....kinda weird. They allow w/spouse to w/o spouse but not the reverse. Anyway I have decided to wait it out with spouse accompanying. Let’s see....thanks guyz.

QUOTE="Dheana90, post: 8065757, member: 858823"]Someone in the same situation as you already ask CIC on twitter regarding choosing non-compannying spouse for the purpose of boosting CRS score and they can sponsor the spouse later on when they have PR. CIC said that is fine. Check the CIC twit below:

https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/1143546116610437121?s=19

I read on other forum that spouse sponsorship visa take atleast 12months. So, it's up to you. It's your decision.

I believe once you get ITA, your EE account information is locked. So, I don't think you can make any changes (spouse status,etc).[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Dheana90