+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

James_bk_fun

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
It was a simple question. Some were nice to respond. I don't have any reason to come here and show off to a group of people I don't know. I haven't had much time to research and I just needed some assurance. The forum is called " ray of hope" not "get bashed for asking question".
Well said ;)

Some people on here need to check themselves

Reactions: Punitsingh

falcon_white1

May 28, 2019
Good day All!

I have few questions POST ITA :

1. Is it "mandatory" to credit the gift deed amount in my account from my dad's account or is it enough to show FD(along with gift deed affidavit) and a cheque from my dad's account where it says I will be the benificiary? Basically planning to show X amount from Dad's account as gift (with docs for gift deed) and Y amount from salary account
2. I have a salary account (going to show for POF) where employer is joint holder . Do you think its will be an issue ?
3. Will IRCC consider 6 month average only for POF or is it based on current balance?

Request help on these questions :)

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My score is 484. I just submitted my profile 7/29th. Anyone think I have a chance to get ITA by the next draw, which is when btw?
Draws have been done forthnightly on Wednesday. You can check on CIC website link below for previous draws:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations.html

Last draw was conducted on 24th July. So, expect the next draw to happen on 7th August and Yes, you have 100% chance of getting ITA in that draw.

Congratulation in advance

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
So my PGWP expires end of next week. LMIA application goes in tomorrow. If we can get it back positive by the 6th so I can get the extra 50 points, I would for sure be invited in the next draw as the points would be enough. But what if it doesn’t come back before next draw?

LMIA should come back positive. No applicants have the qualifications needed. Not a single one. Also, job offer went to a few in house recruiting and was turned down by all of them.

Offer is above median wage.

Any suggestion of options are greatly welcome. I have 450 points now, which would have been great 6 months ago but not now. The extra 50 from the LMIA would guarantee me an ITA at the next draw.

How can I get the LMIA expedited?

it’s along weekend as well.

To say I’m freaking out, is an understatement.
GTS (global talent stream- high tech workers) LMIAs are processed in their targeted 10 business day processing cycles. High-wage stream LMIAs processing times are now being estimated at 106 business days. Processing times will vary depending on the location of the application and other variables, but these are basic averages. Other estimates are 102 business days for Low-wage Stream LMIAs and 39 days for the Permanent Residence Stream.

I am not completely sure but I don't think LMIAs can be expedited.

One thing you can do is to stay in Canda as a visitor but then obiviously you won't be able to work.

Reactions: WantToImmigrate

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
It depends on how you define negative ~

People who have 458-1200 may see my post positive, the rest may think I am negative because I didn't say something flavor them
I have a score of 480 and I found it downright rude. It isn't about who you favor. If you have no hope please do not rub off your negativity on others who are trying to remain positive. Thank you

Samuel Ryan

Jul 24, 2019
Hi All,
I need your inputs.
For the wes evaluation my university had directly sent the transcripts to wes in a sealed envelope. I also sent one set from my end. Today I checked my status - it's on hold. they have accepted my degree certificate but not accepted my statement of marks. In the details they have mentioned please ask the university to directly send it. What to do now. The university has directly sent the documents then why are they keeping the documents on hold. Can someone please explain what's happening?

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
There is no hope for even 455 this year.

Hello bro,don't u think this your reply is rather too harsh?? Yes I know u want to be very very realistic but at same time u are demoralizing someone.I understand you want to be blunt in your reply but those answers are not needed in this kind of forum as it atagonises the Aim of its set up which is ROH to us who believe that things will get better someday for us all.pls bro I don't think those your responses and contributions are needed here.no offense.if u are sure of what u are saying pls get us proves and give us a detailed explanations concerning that.i believe the score will go down to what will take everyone who has the Hope in them.even if CIC decide to reduce half point from every biweekly draw I think the score will still drop to below 455.if u have your well explained predictions from now till the end of here place it on the forum.peace!

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All,
I need your inputs.
For the wes evaluation my university had directly sent the transcripts to wes in a sealed envelope. I also sent one set from my end. Today I checked my status - it's on hold. they have accepted my degree certificate but not accepted my statement of marks. In the details they have mentioned please ask the university to directly send it. What to do now. The university has directly sent the documents then why are they keeping the documents on hold. Can someone please explain what's happening?
Maybe they haven't receive the envelope from your university yet. They only have envelope from you.