+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
You need to get 1 gift deed for each, that makes 2 in total: from your father and mother respectively! All of the transaction details need to be mentioned: when, amount, via which mode, from and to which account. Get the number of transactions listed sequentially. If possible also mention your passport number along with your name in the letter. It should be notarized to use for immigration.
Guys pls help. My parents transferred funds to me as my PoF,through separate transactions and on different dates.
Do I need to create separate gift deed and affidavits for mother and father.?

Reactions: Mr_fabrizio

#EEC

May 19, 2019
It's going to be enough for you to get an ITA. From 470 in may to 459 in July. I am so positive that before August ending, the CRS cutoff would be back to the 440s range
I think u r too optimistic, .. Two draws r left for aug.. .so u expecting 9 point drop in 2 draws.. .

Wolesimi

May 23, 2019
Hi guys, please I have a quick inquiry. I want to know if the spouse of the principal applicant is required to upload education certificate post ITA, if she's not claiming points for it. I ask this because the spouse's certificate is not readily available due to the schools slow process.

Looking forward to having your insights. Thanks.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi guys, please I have a quick inquiry. I want to know if the spouse of the principal applicant is required to upload education certificate post ITA, if she's not claiming points for it. I ask this because the spouse's certificate is not readily available due to the schools slow process.

Based on this query, I have one of my own.
What are we supposed to upload in education history post ITA?
Are they the DMCs and Degrees that we already have (scan 'em, upload 'em, stick 'em in a stew)?
Or do we have to request the respective universities for another set of transcripts (one of my universities took so long for transcripts that I was supposed to be picked last month, and the ECA is still under process. So, I'll ask for them ASAP)?

alexross

Jan 11, 2018

You don't need to upload. But make sure you enter her education in personal history and not education history. If you enter in education history then certificate (and eca if applicable) is required

Last edited:

db79

May 24, 2019
I think u r too optimistic, .. Two draws r left for aug.. .so u expecting 9 point drop in 2 draws.. .
You never know. CIC is supposed to increase the number of intake during the second half of the year because the first half has been rather timid!

Reactions: #EEC

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Based on this query, I have one of my own.
What are we supposed to upload in education history post ITA?
Are they the DMCs and Degrees that we already have (scan 'em, upload 'em, stick 'em in a stew)?
Or do we have to request the respective universities for another set of transcripts (one of my universities took so long for transcripts that I was supposed to be picked last month, and the ECA is still under process. So, I'll ask for them ASAP)?
One PDF covering ECA Report + Degrees + Transcripts/Mark Sheets + IELTS will go into EDUCATION Placeholder.

Reactions: #EEC

#EEC

May 19, 2019
One PDF covering ECA Report + Degrees + Transcripts/Mark Sheets + IELTS will go into EDUCATION Placeholder.
ECA +degree(for which ECA was issued)+ielts is ok... But marksheet also.. .do they specifically asked for marksheet Or it's safe practice to do so. .

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Hello everybody
I am daily follower of ROH threads and inland applicant. I have already done 1 year but unfortunately I cant get enough score in ielts so still stuck at 442. I was wondering to get LMIA, my company loves me and will try best to get positive LMIA but (1) is it possible to get LMIA approved if company is based in toronto and they can get another guy easily (2) How long does it take for entire process (3) after PR do i need to work for them for certain period of time if I claimed points for LMIA I already worked for this company for 1.2 years. I still have 1 year work permit left.
Any senior or experienced can please educate me on this issue. :)

Thankyou
Why don't you do intra company transfer if your company has office in Toronto?

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Now everyone one is so dam sure abt CRS not going below 459/458 on 7aug tht no one is bothering for prediction... .Earlier there used to be daily rounds of predictions...