+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Ray of Hope as the group suggests and there is this one member constantly spreading a negative vibe. You know who you are. If you cant stop trolling just stop talking. In the end, no matter how accurately you do the math there is always a chance things can change. Lots of prayers for all who are struggling. I say score can go down the same way in went to 470 when all predicted a decline. Just hang in there.

ntshama

Jul 31, 2019
My score is 484. I just submitted my profile 7/29th. Anyone think I have a chance to get ITA by the next draw, which is when btw?

chirkut

May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
L: 8.5,R: 7, W: 7, S: 8.5
My score is 484. I just submitted my profile 7/29th. Anyone think I have a chance to get ITA by the next draw, which is when btw?
Yes you will receive by aug 7th

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
a bit too optimistic actually.
not really. depends on IRCC. back to back draws will see the score plummet. Even increasing ITAs to say 4200 will ensure that score drops (albeit not significantly). However, don't rule it out yet. ROH is all about the H!

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
ECA +degree(for which ECA was issued)+ielts is ok... But marksheet also.. .do they specifically asked for marksheet Or it's safe practice to do so. .
Safe practice to do, so that your documents seem to be in order (make sure you guys do color scan your docs).

Reactions: #EEC

prusa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
One small help...

Do the job duties look fine for 2173 ?

• Collaborate with business users, vendors to determine the business requirements and scope. Identify and select appropriate technology solutions, including custom and off the shelf software that will meet business needs.
• Work closely with Business SMEs and other stakeholders to document current state, future state process workflow and business rules, and perform gap analysis.
• Determine system program needs by studying system functions, understanding requirements, and evaluating output requirements.
• Lead development team to develop, enhance, and support application software.
• Design, Develop, and modify computer application program to meet business need in accordance to the defined standards.
• Develop and Review design documentation, specification documents, implementation guide, procedures, flowcharts.
• Coordinate with internal and external vendors and teams across multiple geographical locations to develop and deploy the technology solution.
• Create and Review Test Scenarios, test cases, and data to validate technology solutions and help business in validating User acceptance test cases.
• Mentor the junior team members and provide knowledge transfer to the production support team.
• Implement software solutions and conduct user trainings.

db79

May 24, 2019
CIC already increase from 3350 to 3600 and the impact is minimum ~ you only see 1 point decrease even in high 450 range and tie break rule still applies.
Last year or in the beginning of this year CIC sent either 3750 or 3900 invitations...

ntshama

Jul 31, 2019
Are you for real? You're either completely clueless or obnoxious, and I'm not sure which is worse. Probably the fact that you actually managed to get to 484.
What is wrong with you? If you can't be polite on a public platform then don't bother writing anything.

Reactions: Punitsingh