+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

enibeni23

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Midwest USA
NOC Code......
hi everyone,

I thought the 3-year work experience points adds up a month before the actual 3 years. My 3 years gets completed on 1st September. So I was hoping to know whether I will see any addition of points this month itself? I am currently in the 450's and if there is any addition of points, it will reach to 470s. So can someone please let me know.

P.S: Issue has been resolved. The score has been updated.

Last edited:

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
man, it is too rush and very risky to assume they will reply you on Aug 6. The fastest will take at least 10 business days and it is too late for the next draw.
https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/corporate/notices/processing-delay.html

Iet's assume your work permit expired on Aug 10 and you receive ITA on Aug 7 (But it is not likely anyway)

You need to get your AOR to apply BOWP, do you think you can finish the whole PR application in 1-2 days? (all documents/fee/medical/PCC/employment letter ready/personal activity/travel history)

You can't apply BOWP if your original permit expired, you can only remain Canada as visitor or back to your home country to continue your PR application (wait for LMIA or CRS to 450 points)

I am not sure, but you need to check if your LMIA is still valid if your PGWP expired and you don't work in that company anymore
I have almost all the documents (PCC/birth certificate/list of all addresses I’ve lived at since age of 18, which is a few decades ago/most of the proof of work experience/celpip/ALL my passports with all of my stamps, going back to before I was 18) and medical do not need to be upfront for an AOR. I also have the fees. Can I do it in 1-2 days? Yes!

Last edited:

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Last year or in the beginning of this year CIC sent either 3750 or 3900 invitations...
Earlier cic was not a matured system hence the fluctuations in ITA were high like in 2018 from 2750,,2900, 3350, 3500, 3750, 3900

Now we can see from constant 10 draws of 3350 that it is getting matured and fluctuations are lesser.

In 2019, they learnt from previous years and issued 3350 in advance instead of 2750,2900, hence in second half 3600 seems constant

I also pray for 3900 as it was during last year’s second half but we need to keep in my that last year first half was 2750,2900 hence 3900 was required to compensate

With 3600 in second half cic is already going to surpass their targets

Reactions: a16107

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
It depends on how you define negative ~

People who have 458-1200 may see my post positive, the rest may think I am negative because I didn't say something flavor them
Correct.
People should stop calling someone negative only because they don’t agree wid his prediction.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Good day All!

I have few questions POST ITA :

1. Is it "mandatory" to credit the gift deed amount in my account from my dad's account or is it enough to show FD(along with gift deed affidavit) and a cheque from my dad's account where it says I will be the benificiary? Basically planning to show X amount from Dad's account as gift (with docs for gift deed) and Y amount from salary account
2. I have a salary account (going to show for POF) where employer is joint holder . Do you think its will be an issue ?
3. Will IRCC consider 6 month average only for POF or is it based on current balance?

Request help on these questions :)
1. Keep it simple, move funds from ur dad’s account to urs and get a gift deed
2. Employer joint account can’t be used
3. Don’t know

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
I have a score of 480 and I found it downright rude. It isn't about who you favor. If you have no hope please do not rub off your negativity on others who are trying to remain positive. Thank you
If someone’s positivity gets shaken so easily by a mere prediction from @facethereality , then he seriously needs to double check on his positivity.

To be positive u need not to restrict others from speaking their mind

Samuel Ryan

Jul 24, 2019
Hi All

Need your inputs on this situation.

13th June – Documents sent by the university in a sealed envelope to WES

2nd July – WES portal update that they have received the documents

4th July – I sent one more set of documents from my end along with my passport copy.

11th July – WES portal update that they have received the documents

31st July – WES Portal says – Degree accepted but statement of marks not accepted as not directly sent by university.

But they have already received the university sealed envelope on 2nd July and they updated this on the portal.

What should I do? Why is WES creating this confusion.

I have written a query as well on the WES contact us page. Can someone tell me how long do they need to respond to this.

Please provide your valuable inputs and how to deal with this situation.

Thanks
Ryan

akash.lmb

Jul 31, 2019
Hey guys !
My crs score is 458 right now
I have done post graduation diploma in Canada
BTech in India
IELTS 9 8 7 7
One year of experience in India.
My documents are under review in WES

Can anyone please tell me where to start my application ?
I have no clue at all.
Which entry where to start documents needed
Any help would be much appreciated

bhanu1986

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
My score is 484. I just submitted my profile 7/29th. Anyone think I have a chance to get ITA by the next draw, which is when btw?
very difficult this year...plesase take admission in phd and apply for pnp ..after phd.. so that you can come closer to 1200(full marks)..u will have very bright chance with 484+phd+pnp...please try to complete phd with in one year so that u cant loose age points

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Earlier cic was not a matured system hence the fluctuations in ITA were high like in 2018 from 2750,,2900, 3350, 3500, 3750, 3900

Now we can see from constant 10 draws of 3350 that it is getting matured and fluctuations are lesser.

In 2019, they learnt from previous years and issued 3350 in advance instead of 2750,2900, hence in second half 3600 seems constant

I also pray for 3900 as it was during last year’s second half but we need to keep in my that last year first half was 2750,2900 hence 3900 was required to compensate

With 3600 in second half cic is already going to surpass their targets
I wouldn't say they were not matured in 2018 after having already operated the program for 3 years ;-) Instead, I believe they improvised because they had to issue larger number of ITAs for 2018 i.e. circa 89K. Likewise, current 3600 ITA draw size will take them to 88K ITAs for 2019, which would be less than the last year. A simple logic tells me that 89K number will be surpassed this year and therefore, draw size has to increase at some point.

We can also assume that they kept draw size at 3350 instead of fluctuating it between 2700-3500 for the first half of the year. Also, 3900 draw size continuing even in 2019 January, gives me an impression that their program didn't end in 2018 and was carried on into Jan 2019. Again, noone knows anything for certain and this is my theory.

I will accept it as fate if Canada doesn't wish to choose me at 448. Until that happens, I am staying positive.

Cheers

ArsheyaBegum

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Hi Guys i have a Doubt,

My Profile is Expiring on 7th of August, and as we all are expecting a draw to be happen on 7th of August. Will my profile be considered for the draw?

Anyways my CRS is 454 only and which has 0.01% hope this time, But just asking for a clarification

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
You need to get 1 gift deed for each, that makes 2 in total: from your father and mother respectively! All of the transaction details need to be mentioned: when, amount, via which mode, from and to which account. Get the number of transactions listed sequentially. If possible also mention your passport number along with your name in the letter. It should be notarized to use for immigration.
Do I also need to create separate affidavits and LOE for my parents also?

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
Hi All

Need your inputs on this situation.

13th June – Documents sent by the university in a sealed envelope to WES

2nd July – WES portal update that they have received the documents

4th July – I sent one more set of documents from my end along with my passport copy.

11th July – WES portal update that they have received the documents

31st July – WES Portal says – Degree accepted but statement of marks not accepted as not directly sent by university.

But they have already received the university sealed envelope on 2nd July and they updated this on the portal.

What should I do? Why is WES creating this confusion.

I have written a query as well on the WES contact us page. Can someone tell me how long do they need to respond to this.

Please provide your valuable inputs and how to deal with this situation.

Thanks
Ryan

Why you did this? I think this created a confusion on their part. What documents you had to send from your end? Was the Mark sheets included in your transcripts that was sent by University?

Cheers
Shan