Jun 13, 2019
Hey guys !
My crs score is 458 right now
I have done post graduation diploma in Canada
BTech in India
IELTS 9 8 7 7
One year of experience in India.
My documents are under review in WES

Can anyone please tell me where to start my application ?
I have no clue at all.
Which entry where to start documents needed
Any help would be much appreciated[/QUOT

u can
Is Express Entry Going To Close after the election in 2020?
yes...on 21st july 2020 at 4:33 pm

Technologist

Aug 1, 2019
hi. i'm new here.

was checking the few last posts on the thread and i've realized that there's little or no chance for me at my comprehensive ranking score....

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Earlier cic was not a matured system hence the fluctuations in ITA were high like in 2018 from 2750,,2900, 3350, 3500, 3750, 3900

Now we can see from constant 10 draws of 3350 that it is getting matured and fluctuations are lesser.

In 2019, they learnt from previous years and issued 3350 in advance instead of 2750,2900, hence in second half 3600 seems constant

I also pray for 3900 as it was during last year’s second half but we need to keep in my that last year first half was 2750,2900 hence 3900 was required to compensate

With 3600 in second half cic is already going to surpass their targets
Based on number of ITAs issued vs targets for past 3-4 years, there still is probability of seeing 3900 draw size this year

Reactions: EnthuChap

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
If someone’s positivity gets shaken so easily by a mere prediction from @facethereality , then he seriously needs to double check on his positivity.

To be positive u need not to restrict others from speaking their mind
Clearly you do not know the concept of “group think.” Also I am not talking about the prediction but the way the message is delivered there is a difference. To be blunt and honest one does not have to be harsh. The other person may be depressed and coming to us for hope. If we all think like this and not try to be more understanding of other people then there is no point of calling this group ray of hope as it does the opposite.

Samuel Ryan

Jul 24, 2019
4th July – I sent one more set of documents from my end along with my passport copy.

Why you did this? I think this created a confusion on their part. What documents you had to send from your end? Was the Mark sheets included in your transcripts that was sent by University?

Cheers
Shan
Yes Shan I included the photocopies of all 8 semester marksheets along with my degree certificate with the passport copy.
@13nitinsharma - Please advice. What happening here.

Samuel Ryan

Jul 24, 2019
Hi All

Need your inputs on this situation.

13th June – Documents sent by the university in a sealed envelope to WES

2nd July – WES portal update that they have received the documents

4th July – I sent one more set of documents from my end along with my passport copy.

11th July – WES portal update that they have received the documents

31st July – WES Portal says – Degree accepted but statement of marks not accepted as not directly sent by university.

But they have already received the university sealed envelope on 2nd July and they updated this on the portal.

What should I do? Why is WES creating this confusion.

I have written a query as well on the WES contact us page. Can someone tell me how long do they need to respond to this.

Please provide your valuable inputs and how to deal with this situation.

@13nitinsharma, @EnthuChap