+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Well there you go! Congratulations.
If you wanted to go to Ontario, then go for it. That's only my advice...based on what I would do in your situation. I think it would be silly to let it go especially with the chances that cut off might not get to 448 at all. I like to be hopeful, but you have a chance to be sure :)
Thanks Man, I am actually a bit relieved, not coz canada was a dream or something, but mostly coz I work in Finance, and Toronto is the place to be, so I am really glad that I got this from them. But it's still a long way to go. Baby steps.

Reactions: Lena32

Dirup

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Ok I Literally just checked my profile and I have a MSG from Ontario PNP asking if I am interested. Freaking out a Bit. DID NOT EXPECT THAT. best part its been there for 3 days now ! I was so disheartened by the last draw I didn't even Bother to check!!!! so now what do I do, is the big question. Any advice
Congrats!! What's ur NOC code

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
Guys Help!!! I just got a msg from ONIP...They want to nominate me

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)....what do i do!!!
Just go for it!!!

Lazybug

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Thanks Man, I am actually a bit relieved, not coz canada was a dream or something, but mostly coz I work in Finance, and Toronto is the place to be, so I am really glad that I got this from them. But it's still a long way to go. Baby steps.
All the best! Baby steps are good, as long as its moving forward. I have no idea how PNP works even though I opted for the options. But my NOC doesn't help me much either unfortunately.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
All the best! Baby steps are good, as long as its moving forward. I have no idea how PNP works even though I opted for the options. But my NOC doesn't help me much either unfortunately.
Mate I wish I could say I agree with you, perhaps a few hours ago I would have. I work in Finance. One field that has no dearth of applicants especially in Ontario! So I had already made up my mind that PNP was not an option. But here we are, I have no clue how PNP works either but voila! so who knows. You might just get one tomorrow!

Reactions: Lazybug

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Just go for it!!!
Yeah I am actually leaning towards it too, so clear this for me if you can, If I chose to go the PNP way and it prhaps would be months before I get those 600 points, If in the meantime by some divine intervention the federal draws hit sub 448(in the next 3 draws), would I be eligible or do I have to wait for PNP points.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Congrats!! What's ur NOC code
Hi, NOC is 0111, I really dont think thats what their search criteria is though. I mean for Ontario to WANT to nominate a finance guy is like having a Bartender sponsor someone in AA meeting.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Yeah I am actually leaning towards it too, so clear this for me if you can, If I chose to go the PNP way and it prhaps would be months before I get those 600 points, If in the meantime by some divine intervention the federal draws hit sub 448(in the next 3 draws), would I be eligible or do I have to wait for PNP points.
You would be paying 1500 CAD, so I'm certain you would want the nomination. I feel it won't be before August that 448 and below will have their chance. I'm myself at 448!

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Okay Now I need a little Help. How do I go about it? the msg said contact ONIP, how do i do that, what do i say? A Little confused. Do they have a file on me? A Profile number I must quote so they know whats happening? What's the next step basically, any Idea?

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
I am at 446 because WES gave me an inadequate evaluation. They evaluated my professional degree as a Bachelors'. If I had gone with IQAS they would have given me a professional evaluation ffs. Then I would have been at 453!
Now I am going to apply to IQAS. But then again it ll take 6-8 months to process. And I am quite positive that CRS would touch 446 by then.

To be or not to be. Haha

Even with a CLB10 in my first attempt, I have found myself in a rather peculiar situation lol. FML. :p

Reactions: EnthuChap

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
You would be paying 1500 CAD, so I'm certain you would want the nomination. I feel it won't be before August that 448 and below will have their chance. I'm myself at 448!
Hmm, Do you have any clue as to what I am supposed to do next. I have No clue! the letter said contact ONIP. HOW? what do I say? Whats the next step basically..

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
I am at 446 because WES gave me an inadequate evaluation. They evaluated my professional degree as a Bachelors'. If I had gone with IQAS they would have given me a professional evaluation ffs. Then I would have been at 453!
Now I am going to apply to IQAS. But then again it ll take 6-8 months to process. And I am quite positive that CRS would touch 446 by then.

To be or not to be. Haha

Even with a CLB10 in my first attempt, I have found myself in a rather peculiar situation lol. FML. :p
I know what you mean. When I finally got my WES and IELTS documents together the score was 439, I was like, great let's start packing! ;), and then well we all know what followed. I didn't really have a problem with WES apart from the fact that I never received hard copy. but after spending so much time reading through these forums I realized it's not a big deal.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hmm, Do you have any clue as to what I am supposed to do next. I have No clue! the letter said contact ONIP. HOW? what do I say? Whats the next step basically..
OINP is primarily a multi-step process.

1st Step = Create EE profile with 400+ CRS (Make sure to chose Ontario or All provinces in the Which "Provinces and territories would you consider living in" option in the EE profile)

2nd Step = Receive NOI

3rd Step = Accept NOI and Register on ONe Portal.

4th Step = Once registered, you have 45 calendar days (from the date NOI received) to submit your application to the OINP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream. If the deadline to submit the application falls on a weekend or a statutory holiday, the deadline to submit the application will be extended to the next working (business) day. When submitting you will be asked to make a payment of $1500.

5th Step = Wait for the nomination. Once received, accept it within 30 days.

6th and Final Step = Receive ITA.

There are quite a few changes in the requirements of OINP and they are all mentioned in the updated application guide. Please refer to it carefully. OINP has become very strict in their process and applies all its requirements to the fees, So please prepare your documentation accordingly.Here is the link to the application guide:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

Reactions: DianaKLR and MQ12