+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
OINP is primarily a multi-step process.

1st Step = Create EE profile with 400+ CRS (Make sure to chose Ontario or All provinces in the Which "Provinces and territories would you consider living in" option in the EE profile)

2nd Step = Receive NOI

3rd Step = Accept NOI and Register on ONe Portal.

4th Step = Once registered, you have 45 calendar days (from the date NOI received) to submit your application to the OINP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream. If the deadline to submit the application falls on a weekend or a statutory holiday, the deadline to submit the application will be extended to the next working (business) day. When submitting you will be asked to make a payment of $1500.

5th Step = Wait for the nomination. Once received, accept it within 30 days.

6th and Final Step = Receive ITA.

There are quite a few changes in the requirements of OINP and they are all mentioned in the updated application guide. Please refer to it carefully. OINP has become very strict in their process and applies all its requirements to the fees, So please prepare your documentation accordingly.Here is the link to the application guide:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf
I think OINP removed the requirement for a 400+ score several months ago.

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
My spouse speaks French but she has only 2 yrs education in an institute , can i make her the main applicant if she has TCF canada CLB 9 ?
Education Minimum requirement is Bachelor Degree for both French speaking Ontario stream and Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities stream (French)

meet0708

May 15, 2019
I have accidentally revoked my gc key
Can anyone please let me know what can I do now in order to view my application or to gain back the access.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
OINP is primarily a multi-step process.

1st Step = Create EE profile with 400+ CRS (Make sure to chose Ontario or All provinces in the Which "Provinces and territories would you consider living in" option in the EE profile)

2nd Step = Receive NOI

3rd Step = Accept NOI and Register on ONe Portal.

4th Step = Once registered, you have 45 calendar days (from the date NOI received) to submit your application to the OINP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream. If the deadline to submit the application falls on a weekend or a statutory holiday, the deadline to submit the application will be extended to the next working (business) day. When submitting you will be asked to make a payment of $1500.

5th Step = Wait for the nomination. Once received, accept it within 30 days.

6th and Final Step = Receive ITA.

There are quite a few changes in the requirements of OINP and they are all mentioned in the updated application guide. Please refer to it carefully. OINP has become very strict in their process and applies all its requirements to the fees, So please prepare your documentation accordingly.Here is the link to the application guide:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf
Thank you for the Information, The link you provided seems to be dead. But I get the gist. So I have about 45 days to gather all the necessary documents to apply for NOI or does that begin after I submit the application. The thing is I am out of town right now and I will be coming back on the 20th, Would the Letter still be valid or should I rush back ASAP.
Right now all I have is a msg stating OINP maybe interested. Nothing about what stream they are selecting me for. How do I find out which stream they are putting me under, if at all they accept my application and so on.

As for the EE profile, I have 448 score and a Masters from UK. perhaps that's why they selected my profile, among other factors of course.

Last edited:

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
I have accidentally revoked my gc key
Can anyone please let me know what can I do now in order to view my application or to gain back the access.
Create a new GCKEY and link your existing application with the new account. If you don't have any existing application, then just forget about the old GCKEY.

Note that you cannot get your GCKEY back if revoked, no matter what you do.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Ok so I have been looking at the document check list, and I have a problem, I dont have the funds readily available to me, I just bought a house and so running low, My parents were gonna give me the remaining amount to cover the shortfall. about 4 L. is that going to be a problem? I was planning to get a notarized Gift document as proof that the funds are indeed for me and available. Is that going to be a problem with OINP? they ask for 3 month statement. if I move the fund now it will of course show as a huge influx. what if I deposit smaller amounts over the next few days. would that work or should I just upload the gift notary and pray. Also they ask for first and last month of bank statement for employment proof. I dont even remember what bank I had my account in all those years ago. I do have my salary slips and letters. would that be enough.

meet0708

May 15, 2019
Create a new GCKEY and link your existing application with the new account. If you don't have any existing application, then just forget about the old GCKEY.

Note that you cannot get your GCKEY back if revoked, no matter what you do.
I tried linking my old application to the new account by entering the required information but it says it cannot find any application.
Any idea if it takes some time after the gc key is revoked to link the application ?

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
An out of context question, received an OINP invite.
Can anyone please let me know what is the acceptance time?

I mean till what date is the invite valid and after I accept the invite, how many days do I get to send the documents. As of now there is just a message in my account and I have not responded to it.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019

I mean till what date is the invite valid and after I accept the invite, how many days do I get to send the documents. As of now there is just a message in my account and I have not responded to it.
Same here. But from the info @13nitinsharma has graciously provided in the above posts, we have about 45 days to respond. I think.

hove&B

May 30, 2019

There are specific threads like this handling the info you need.
Better still you can google ontario provisional nominee program and follow the neccessary links.
Godspeed mate!!

johanex

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-06-2019
Guys,
I asked this question before and I need your insights,
I have received Ontario NOI for French Speakers stream, my CRS is 468,
Should I wait for next draw, or accept this NOI, I have only 45 days to submit documents, so I hope there will be 2 draws before deadline
Thank you

Borasantamora1

May 26, 2019
T
Education Minimum requirement is Bachelor Degree for both French speaking Ontario stream and Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities stream (French)
Thanks a lot , she i will add her as a spouse and will encourage her to take TCF canada and do you think CRS of 445 would make it this year ?

johanex

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-06-2019

Same boat, I received ONTARIO NOI for French Speakers Stream, my CRS is 468,
We have 45 days to submit the documents, so there will be at least 2 draws, prepare your documents for Ontario and wait for the draws, fingers crossed.

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Guys,
I asked this question before and I need your insights,
I have received Ontario NOI for French Speakers stream, my CRS is 468,
Should I wait for next draw, or accept this NOI, I have only 45 days to submit documents, so I hope there will be 2 draws before deadline
Thank you
You are through in the next draw.

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Same boat, I received ONTARIO NOI for French Speakers Stream, my CRS is 468,
We have 45 days to submit the documents, so there will be at least 2 draws, prepare your documents for Ontario and wait for the draws, fingers crossed.
468? Lol. Forget about PNP. You ll get your ITA in the next draw. Save yourself those 1500 dollars. Lol

Reactions: SeniorStakes