+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Guys,
I asked this question before and I need your insights,
I have received Ontario NOI for French Speakers stream, my CRS is 468,
Should I wait for next draw, or accept this NOI, I have only 45 days to submit documents, so I hope there will be 2 draws before deadline
Thank you
5th or 12th June.. you are most likely to get direct ITA..

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi Everyone,

I’m so delighted to tell you all that I got a PNP nomination from Ontario :)

God has really tested hard my patience since long and as you guys also know, I’ve been waiting since Jan 30th draw at 450 score. Finally, it’s now paid off.

You won’t imagine I was thinking to retake IELTS yesterday to gain a few more points and was about to book the test for June 29th. I just randomly checked my account and saw this wonderful gift by God which made me realised - Yes, God is standing next to us!!

Trust him and believe in yourself. Like I always say, “It’s not over until you WIN”.

NOC - 0124
Nomination - Ontatio
Date & time of Invite - May 31, 11.56pm (IST)
CRS- 450

@skg1988 @Shishir Chandra Kumar @NikSharma01 @IeltsDream2019 @SeniorStakes @prsingh @pessacanada @SithLord @Dheana90 @LKRYA @EnthuChap @Lazybug

Last edited:

shivamtiwari93

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Everyone,

God has really tested hard my patience since long and as you guys also know, I’ve been waiting since Jan 30th draw at 450 score. Finally, it’s now paid off.

You won’t imagine I was thinking to retake IELTS yesterday to gain a few more points and was about to book the test for June 29th. I just randomly checked my account and saw this wonderful gift by God which made me realised - Yes, God is standing next to us!!

Trust him and believe in yourself. Like I always say, “It’s not over until you WIN”.

NOC - 0124
Nomination - Ontatio
CRS- 450

Congratulations

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Hi Everyone,

NOC - 0124
Nomination - Ontatio
CRS- 450
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Extremely happy for you! You have WON.

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
Hi Everyone,

NOC - 0124
Nomination - Ontatio
CRS- 450
Congratulations a ton.... you deserve it!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13nitinsharma

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Hi Everyone,

NOC - 0124
Nomination - Ontatio
CRS- 450

@skg1988 @Shishir Chandra Kumar @NikSharma01 @IeltsDream2019 @SeniorStakes @prsingh @pessacanada @SithLord @Dheana90 @LKRYA @EnthuChap @Lazybug
Congratulations to you ! Its time to celebrate !!