Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
He
Guys i need your advice . I have received a notification of interest from Ontario. My crs is 450. Should i wait or go for this option?
did you get a PDF? or was it a popup message?

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
The only problem is that after a B2B draw, there is a 3 week gap which will increase the cut-off again. But but but, you just never can predict how many people are entering the pool precisely and with what score. There is a saturation point of the amount of people entering the pool with such high scores - soon they will be cleared and cut-off will be back to normal again.

The last draw had a 28 days gap - THAT's HUGE! You just never know what CIC is planning in terms of rolling out the draws and the frequency.

All hopes are on the coming B2B draw on Wednesday!

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
The only problem is that after a B2B draw, there is a 3 week gap which will increase the cut-off again. But but but, you just never can predict how many people are entering the pool precisely and with what score. There is a saturation point of the amount of people entering the pool with such high scores - soon they will be cleared and cut-off will be back to normal again.

The last draw had a 28 days gap - THAT's HUGE! You just never know what CIC is planning in terms of rolling out the draws and the frequency.

This is my doubt too. Every time with a B2B draw a 3 week gap becomes a problem. If that happens it would be unbearable.

Reactions: armaanwadhwa

hove&B

May 30, 2019

Like i said earlier, a B2B draw with increased ITAs will be the best long term wise.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
If the draw happens on June 5th, the distribution is likely to be:

600+ = 203 (29 Profiles x 7 Days)
451-600 = 3203 + 1477 (211 Profiles x 7 Days) = 4680
441-450 = 6052 + 252 (36 Profiles x 7 Days) = 6304

Basically, we really need this B2B draw coming Wednesday. Even with 3,350 things may stabilise!!
What is a B2B draw?

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
I hope you know below few things about PNP:
1. You have to be in EE pool, so that a province can send you NOI.
2. When you accept the NOI, and send your docs to that province, it takes upto 3 months for them to evaluate your docs.
3. After your successful evaluation, you will get a Nomination Certificate from that province, this adds 600 points to your CRS.
4. Then in the very next EE draw, your profile will be picked up for ITA, then you proceed further with submitting PR application. After this it takes upto 6 months for PPR.
5. You have to pay provincial application fees in Step 2 above; and PR Fees in Step 4.

So, to sum it up, getting NOI from a province is different (600 points not added), and getting Nomination Certificate is different (600 points added).
But you have to be in EE pool first.
I would like to add that:
-If you speak both English and French and you want to be selected under a French Stream wich doesnt require a minimum CRS but a minimum CLB for French and English (Ontatio or Nova Scotia), U MUST put French as FIRST language.
-From my own experience and from few other applicants cases...Nova Scotia nomination is the fastest one. I got mine in less than on week after submiting my online application to Nova Scotia
-You don’t have to pay any fees for Nova Scotia nomination.