+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Raining of AIP's in India.

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Out of context.. does having a scholarship from college improve the chances of getting study permit?
Yes. Study in canada" full scholarship from global affairs of Canada. Master at university. They said names of scholars are sent to officers. But so worried cause this is my 4th apply for the same university. 3 times had reject. This time won scholarship so applied again. Sorry for being out. Couldnt stop myself from writing. Again sorry

Afza Akhil

Dec 20, 2017
Yes. Study in canada" full scholarship from global affairs of Canada. Master at university. They said names of scholars are sent to officers. But so worried cause this is my 4th apply for the same university. 3 times had reject. This time won scholarship so applied again. Sorry for being out. Couldnt stop myself from writing. Again sorry
thank you.. I have received scholarship from my college.. and I have uploaded them as well.. hoping to get aip..!! Good luck

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
thank you.. I have received scholarship from my college.. and I have uploaded them as well.. hoping to get aip..!! Good luck
Oh sorry thought you are asking me. Thank you too. I also wish you good luck. Hope to congratulate here each other.

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Sorry people if its foolish question. But I am also frustrated as all. I applied online nonsds in 14th august. Next day there was an update that they are checking background. They passed over medicals. I have biometrics because of reject last time. Is it good that they already began processing? I mean I know nobody knows anything but do I have a chance to get some answer reject or approve until 23rd september?
from what I could tell, they are processing complete applications faster as these are their priorities. If yours already has some updates and you have medicals and biometrics, maybe they are already taking a look at your application. They had a webinar on aug 13 and stated that complete applications are a priority actually. But obviously I can't tell if you will have your answers by sept 23. Be patient, eventually we will all have our answers

paulakoga

Aug 12, 2020
from what I could tell, they are processing complete applications faster as these are their priorities. If yours already has some updates and you have medicals and biometrics, maybe they are already taking a look at your application. They had a webinar on aug 13 and stated that complete applications are a priority actually. But obviously I can't tell if you will have your answers by sept 23. Be patient, eventually we will all have our answers
Wish it was true, but mine is complete since Feb 27th..
Any thoughts about why Brazilians are not getting any updates?

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Wish it was true, but mine is complete since Feb 27th..
Any thoughts about why Brazilians are not getting any updates?
I seriously have no idea. Maybe they are waiting to get a decision about how Brazil will handle the pandemic until this next month or until december. Or just that the work overload is too much since they only resumed work on July? Or it could be how lovely our economic crisis is getting this last month and they are waiting to make a decision about those applications (and economic projections aren't good, seriously).

paulakoga

Aug 12, 2020
I seriously have no idea. Maybe they are waiting to get a decision about how Brazil will handle the pandemic until this next month or until december. Or just that the work overload is too much since they only resumed work on July? Or it could be how lovely our economic crisis is getting this last month and they are waiting to make a decision about those applications (and economic projections aren't good, seriously).
Those are pretty good guesses, but I'm not inclined to think that they are doing such a thorough analysis. I have no idea, we could even be just randomly unlucky, lol. Either way, one more weekend not sleeping so well and wrapping my mind around actually postponing plans.

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Those are pretty good guesses, but I'm not inclined to think that they are doing such a thorough analysis. I have no idea, we could even be just randomly unlucky, lol. Either way, one more weekend not sleeping so well and wrapping my mind around actually postponing plans.
Yeah! You're totally right, we could all only be unlucky hahaha! It's just really strange that we haven't seen any updates on brazilian applications since like... 15 days? I haven't seen anyone getting any update at all, not even an "eligibility review started". I didn't receive an email about eligibility review, just a change on gckey, that's why I think my status is only some random ghost update. It freaks us out but let's not lose our hopes! I'm sure that you, like me, had a tough and long journey to get here, so let's stay positive until the last moment. We already had too much going on.

tejas_canada

Aug 22, 2020
Is everyone starting their course who got AIP ?
I am thinking too much about the risk involved, if we start the course and the final visa is rejected.
Losing some part of the tution fee (3-4lakh approx) would be a great loss.