Alamj

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New Delhi1
I understand the implications of the statement that I made, and my intentions are not to hurt anyone. Also, my statement is a fact, not an opinion.

Honestly, no idea about they said in the webinar, my views are based on https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students.html

The following text has been copied from the website.

"This 2-stage process will only apply to study permit applications

submitted by September 15, 2020, and
for programs that start, or have started, in spring, summer or fall 2020."

here it clearly mentions, "submitted by 15th of September " and not that it would be processed by 15th of September.

Reactions: deni2020 and jigzyy

Capricorn11

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
He was already refused. It will only be issued after doing biometrics.
How's students supposed to give biometric when vac are closed had he shared the exact words written on note? Are they now giving any lame reason to reject bcz they have already provided sufficient AIP for this fall

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
If anyone receives AIPs now, plz post on the forum, will see if we get something today
Guys dont loose hope everyone will get the decision very soon even i was in the same situation really frustrated and checking my email every second but finally yesterday evening i got my AIP. Below are my details.

Application Submitted : 6th June 2020 (USA) , Indian Citizen
Upfront Medical : 2nd June 2020
Bio Metric : 21 July 2020
AIP Received : 21 Aug 2020 , 7 pm CST

just got email from IRCC that there is some update in your application and AIP document was there.

even though i have submitted complete application but still got AIP.

Jagograhkjago

Sep 23, 2019
Guys dont loose hope everyone will get the decision very soon even i was in the same situation really frustrated and checking my email every second but finally yesterday evening i got my AIP. Below are my details.

just got email from IRCC that there is some update in your application and AIP document was there.

Congratulation buddy!

Devil76

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020

Congrats Bro..

Harshit20

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020

Weird is it updated on cic.gc.ca? or you received the AIP in email & I haven’t saw any case so far where its been received on the web portal everyone got it in via email from

CPCV_Extcom@cic.gc.ca

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
mine is Masters in Networks
Weird is it updated on cic.gc.ca? or you received the AIP in email & I haven’t saw any case so far where its been received on the web portal everyone got it in via email from

CPCV_Extcom@cic.gc.ca
i got it on web portal. I dont know why its showing 21 Aug on the portal but i got the email notification yesterday at 7 pm CST.

Correspondence
SubjectDate sentDate read
OtherAugust 21, 2020August 21, 2020
Correspondence Letter

Hello, While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges world-wide, Canada’s whole-of-government approach is aimed at protecting the health of Canadians while minimizing the economic and social impact of restrictions. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has implemented a temporary two-stage process to provide an update to international students who have not yet been able to provide all the required documents or information needed to have their application fully assessed in time for the fall semester. You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing. Additional information and documentation may be required in order to continue processing your application. If we previously requested that you complete biometrics and/or a medical examination and submit a police certificate, please do so as soon as you are able to. If you have not received a request from us for additional information or documents, please await further instructions. Once we have received all requested information and documents, we will complete our assessment of your application and we will inform you of the final decision (approved or refused) made on your application. While you await a final decision on your application you may commence your studies online. If you are a representative who has received this notification, please ensure to advise your client(s) of this important information.

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Sorry people if its foolish question. But I am also frustrated as all. I applied online nonsds in 14th august. Next day there was an update that they are checking background. They passed over medicals. I have biometrics because of reject last time. Is it good that they already began processing? I mean I know nobody knows anything but do I have a chance to get some answer reject or approve until 23rd september?