17-Jul-2012
AOR Received.
24-Aug-2012 from Missisauga
File Transfer...
4-Sep-2012
Med's Done....
19-Jun-2012
babbi said:
inshallah ur baby get visit visa,,,because how they can reject a visa of new born..
( they are not as much selfish and foolish)
Thanks Babbi. I hope CHC realizes that as well. Its just sad how long they take to issue come to a decision. I've read other forums, other embassies take less than a month to issue visas to newborns.

sha123456

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
unknown
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Hi Babbi,

my AOR is from CPC-M (CPPO -Ottawa) and not from Islamabad.
Could you share your timeline pls?

When was ur file transferred?

babbi said:
hi @ sha123456

ur timeline shows that u received AOR on 17-7-2012.
so did u get any additional document request from chc islamabad with the AOR?
because i received AOR on 24 june 2012 from chc islamabad with additinal documents request but after this no response yet.
and is ur husband or wife case?
(mine is wife case)

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sha123456 said:
Hi Babbi,

my AOR is from CPC-M (CPPO -Ottawa) and not from Islamabad.
Could you share your timeline pls?

When was ur file transferred?
my timeline
application filed feb 2012 (in missiuaga)
got approval letter on 28 may 2012 (from CPC missisuaga)( my husband received this in which written he is eligible to sponsor me)
the in june 2012 i got "Acknowledgement letter of application" (AOR) from CHC islamabad and submitted few additional documents which they requested ...
submitted additional documents on 3 july 2012
now i am waitingggggggggg

sha123456

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
unknown
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
I have never seen CHC-Islamabad getting back in 2 months after file transfer, even though its just for additional docs.

What kinds of docs did they requested, if I may? The AOR that you got from Islamabad, was it mailed to sponsored persons home address?

babbi said:
my timeline
application filed feb 2012 (in missiuaga)
got approval letter on 28 may 2012 (from CPC missisuaga)( my husband received this in which written he is eligible to sponsor me)
the in june 2012 i got "Acknowledgement letter of application" (AOR) from CHC islamabad and submitted few additional documents which they requested ...
submitted additional documents on 3 july 2012
now i am waitingggggggggg

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
I am preparing to apply for extension of my wife's visitor visa. In the initial TRV application we specified Tourism as purpose of visit and now I am wondering what purpose shall we write in the extension application. Any one here could suggest anything ? thanks and good luck to all

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sha123456 said:
I have never seen CHC-Islamabad getting back in 2 months after file transfer, even though its just for additional docs.

What kinds of docs did they requested, if I may? The AOR that you got from Islamabad, was it mailed to sponsored persons home address?
yes my husband got it tooo
first in may he received a letter from missisuaga in which written that he is eligble to sponsor me.
then in the next month we both received "acknowlegement of receipt of application" from CHC islamabad.
documents just additinal proofs , new police certficate etc.

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irsum said:
I am preparing to apply for extension of my wife's visitor visa. In the initial TRV application we specified Tourism as purpose of visit and now I am wondering what purpose shall we write in the extension application. Any one here could suggest anything ? thanks and good luck to all
hi irsum
i have a question can u plz tell me that where ur case was when ur applied for TRV ?
eg my husband submitted my sponsorship application to CPC missisuaga 23 feb 2012 and i applied for TRV before getting even approval letter, so my TRV get rejected?
any suggestion that when should apply again? now i have approval letter and "acknowledgement of receipt of application". if i apply now is there any chance to get visa?

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
babbi said:
hi irsum
i have a question can u plz tell me that where ur case was when ur applied for TRV ?
eg my husband submitted my sponsorship application to CPC missisuaga 23 feb 2012 and i applied for TRV before getting even approval letter, so my TRV get rejected?
any suggestion that when should apply again? now i have approval letter and "acknowledgement of receipt of application". if i apply now is there any chance to get visa?
Hi babby,
We applied for TRV about 5 months after sponsorship application was transferred to CHC Islamabad. We explained in application and invitation letter that we have our application in process and that since it is taking very long time, TRV will help us to spend time together. I am not sure if your application was rejected due to state of your sponsorship case. If there was any reason disclosed in the rejection, you should try to focus on that in your new application.

yasirsaeed1

Aug 8, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Jul-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
4-Sep-2012
Med's Done....
19-Jun-2012
Irum. How long did it take you to get TRV visa? I have applied for my son's visa and it has been 110 days now. I havent heard anything yet from CHC-Islamabad.

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irsum said:
Hi babby,
We applied for TRV about 5 months after sponsorship application was transferred to CHC Islamabad. We explained in application and invitation letter that we have our application in process and that since it is taking very long time, TRV will help us to spend time together. I am not sure if your application was rejected due to state of your sponsorship case. If there was any reason disclosed in the rejection, you should try to focus on that in your new application.
if i apply again for TRV is there any need to attach approval letter and AOR with application? and what else i need as a strong proof for my ties in canada and pakistan?

sha123456

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
unknown
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
so you got an AOR letter at your Pakistan address from CHC Islamabad? What additional docs did they ask for?

babbi said:
yes my husband got it tooo
first in may he received a letter from missisuaga in which written that he is eligble to sponsor me.
then in the next month we both received "acknowlegement of receipt of application" from CHC islamabad.
documents just additinal proofs , new police certficate etc.

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
yasirsaeed1 said:
Irum. How long did it take you to get TRV visa? I have applied for my son's visa and it has been 110 days now. I havent heard anything yet from CHC-Islamabad.
Our case was end of 2011 / beginning of 2012 and they took about 90 days to process and return passport with visa

yasirsaeed1

Aug 8, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Jul-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
4-Sep-2012
Med's Done....
19-Jun-2012
irsum said:
Our case was end of 2011 / beginning of 2012 and they took about 90 days to process and return passport with visa
Ok. Its been 115 days for us now. Not a word from CHC. Allah inhain hidayat day!!!

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
babbi said:
if i apply again for TRV is there any need to attach approval letter and AOR with application? and what else i need as a strong proof for my ties in canada and pakistan?
File number would be sufficient because they can easily verify from the file number. But if you attach copy of AOR that is fine, will make it easier for the processing person. To prove ties in pakistan, people suggest various things. Examples are: property ownership, job, family (mother, father, siblings) etc. Perhaps someone else in forum can think of other proofs as well.

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
yasirsaeed1 said:
Ok. Its been 115 days for us now. Not a word from CHC. Allah inhain hidayat day!!!
Longer period is a good sign. Inshallah your son will get a visa.