+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about submitting IMM 5669 online

simm_1

Nov 7, 2017
Yes, it was clearly mentioned in the letter that police certificate is required. Review the request letter and if it is not requested then maybe your case is different depending on the individual cases.
Tarek
CIC will say what documents you are required to submit. Police certificate you will be asked to submit maybe later. I have read many different opinions about police certificates and draw to conclusion that if you have them than add to all application package at once. If not, than anyways they will ask you to submit them later.

syeduzair

Oct 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 29, 2016
Doc's Request.
Schedule 4/4A: April 01, 2016
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
March 29, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi

We were requested to provide additional documents in spousal sponsorship application some of which are due for Nov 22, 2017. We submitted them on Nov 16 2017 using Web form because our online application didn't provide any provision to upload from there (may be a technical issue, I called the CIC helpline and informed the agent about it and she suggested to submitted using any of the other two remaining ways - by mail or usin web form).

My question here is that the online application as of Nov 21, 2017 is still saying "We need more documents to continue processing your application" and the due date is tomorrow Nov 22, 2017, should we be worried? How much time does it take for the documents to come in notice and get uploaded to the online application?

I would appreciate if someone could share their experience.

Thanks
Uzair

TenzinP

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Hellow from India..
I. Am. In need of a big help.. I received an email for pcc form 5699..and passport photos.. First issue m facing I don't see validate button anywhere I tried on multiple device. Second regarding the passport photo.. They send mail to me but didn't ask photos of my son who is age 3..the don't need pics for minor or Wat...biggest issue. I received email for medical exam.. Mine form was correct.
But my son gender was written F. And I have like 20 days.. I don't know how to inform them I tried calling didn't got through.. Send we form. Mail.. Vain.. Received reply with FAQ files.. Plzzz hell guys.. M. Running out of time.
Thanks a tons in advance

Manzana

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hellow from India..
I. Am. In need of a big help.. I received an email for pcc form 5699..and passport photos.. First issue m facing I don't see validate button anywhere I tried on multiple device. Second regarding the passport photo.. They send mail to me but didn't ask photos of my son who is age 3..the don't need pics for minor or Wat...biggest issue. I received email for medical exam.. Mine form was correct.
But my son gender was written F. And I have like 20 days.. I don't know how to inform them I tried calling didn't got through.. Send we form. Mail.. Vain.. Received reply with FAQ files.. Plzzz hell guys.. M. Running out of time.
Thanks a tons in advance
Hi,
My advice: Find out the email address for enquiries to your visa office that is processing your application and write them directly from your personal email. Do not forget to include your Full Name, UCI #, Application # and birthdate and your well explained enquiry with a Dear Sir/Madam to start. For easy finding of any VO email address just google by typing the VO's name and the words email and cic and that should yield some links to find that. I hope that helps.

Manzana

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
P.S.: The validate button is usually found at the top right corner of any form that can be validated as not all of them have that option. Cheers!

TenzinP

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
I will try to search and let you know my case processing centre is
CPC MississaugaMississauga, ONL5A 4H4 ..thank you..

Manzana

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
I will try to search and let you know my case processing centre is
CPC MississaugaMississauga, ONL5A 4H4 ..thank you..
Apparently there is no option for Mississauga, only for Ottawa. I advised someone else to write to Ottawa and once they have your email in their database they have to make sure to send it to the right post. Try it, you just never know but explain to them nicely why you are doing that.

Faye Licud

Nov 9, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
App. Filed.......
26-09-2017
AOR Received.
27-09-2017
Med's Request
16-11-2017
Med's Done....
09-12-2017
Hi my concern is I already validated my Shedule A and im all about to upload on my online account I already printed out , scanned and sign my signature (handwritten) im using pdf. When I tried to upload it it says an error message to upload my Schedule A. Please help me because I will submit this form till December 22,2017 thank you for your kind and consedaration.

Reactions: Manzana

sam193

Dec 10, 2017
CIC has requested to submit Schedule A form and police clearance certificate. But in my Online account, I am not seeing any option to submit or attach the requested forms. What should I do now?

canadaVisa10

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hi Scuttlebutt, I am having same issue with my form. Did you find any solution to it? My form validates successfully but it never changes to YES now.
Had the same problem. Re-did the form by copy pasting the same data and the "validated" box in the form updated to "Yes". Posting in case it helps someone.

canadaVisa10

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hi my concern is I already validated my Shedule A and im all about to upload on my online account I already printed out , scanned and sign my signature (handwritten) im using pdf. When I tried to upload it it says an error message to upload my Schedule A. Please help me because I will submit this form till December 22,2017 thank you for your kind and consedaration.
Did you end up getting an answer to this? You shouldn't be printing it if you want to upload it via MyCIC. Just fill online and click the "validate" button. Then save and upload.

sherrysn

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
File Transfer...
19-02-2016
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
Interview........
Hope not
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
P.S.: The validate button is usually found at the top right corner of any form that can be validated as not all of them have that option. Cheers!
hi I am filling 5669 form online, while adding 4th line in education history section the tab of country is disabled I cant type or select from the drop down menu.
similarly in employment history at 4th history, the column of status and country is disabled.
my adobe version is updated.
any help please..

haman1985

Feb 11, 2018
hi everyone,
I am filling the sponsorship Schedule A form and have a below questions.

1. regarding the section "education history" can anyone advise what I have to enter for "field of study" or what they mean by the "Field of study" ? for example I know that for college or university It means what's the major like it can be Engineering, biology, science ,etc.. but for elementary/primary or secondary/high school period what I have to mention for "field of study" ??

2. another question is should we have to mention the required informations for last 10 years or include everything from age of 18 ??

jordo

Apr 27, 2014
Regina, SK
hi everyone,
I am filling the sponsorship Schedule A form and have a below questions.

1. regarding the section "education history" can anyone advise what I have to enter for "field of study" or what they mean by the "Field of study" ? for example I know that for college or university It means what's the major like it can be Engineering, biology, science ,etc.. but for elementary/primary or secondary/high school period what I have to mention for "field of study" ??

2. another question is should we have to mention the required informations for last 10 years or include everything from age of 18 ??

1. For college/university, field of study would be what you are majoring as / or majored in. Be as precise as you can. "Electrical Engineer", "Marine Biology". For Elementary or High school, we wrote N/A as there is no specific field of study in those years.

2. The last 10 years but they don't want to know anything before you turned 18. Example. If you are 35 today, then go back 10 years to when you were 25. If you are 25 today you only have to go as far back as age 18.

haman1985

Feb 11, 2018
1. For college/university, field of study would be what you are majoring as / or majored in. Be as precise as you can. "Electrical Engineer", "Marine Biology". For Elementary or High school, we wrote N/A as there is no specific field of study in those years.

2. The last 10 years but they don't want to know anything before you turned 18. Example. If you are 35 today, then go back 10 years to when you were 25. If you are 25 today you only have to go as far back as age 18.
hi,
thanks for your prompt reply.
also, i just realised that I have one more question and it is again regarding the educational history, shall I leave the box for number of years of schools "blank" or indicate "0" if I never have had any university/college background ?