+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about submitting IMM 5669 online

VancouverIsland

May 2, 2018
Sir for this which option yu opted?electronic signatures or hand written....I have also been asked to submit this form
i have also asked to submit this form as well. It says A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration
form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
so which one we should fill? imm5669 or eimm5669?

Sku11cracker

Feb 5, 2018
Here's the instructions from the guide:

If you are submitting this form electronically:

You must fill out the form on your computer, validate it, and save it to be able to submit it electronically. You will not be able to upload a form that has been printed and scanned, even if it has been validated.
In the signature section, type your name and select the date using the date selection tool.
When you submit your Schedule A electronically through your online account, you will complete an electronic signature when you upload the document.
At that time, you will certify that the information provided is true, complete and correct.
You do not need to print a copy of the form or sign a paper copy.

If you are submitting this form in paper format by mail:

You can fill out the form on your computer (recommended) or fill it out by hand.
If you are filling it out on the computer: In the signature section, type your name and select the date using the date selection tool. Then, print out the form and sign in writing (provide your original handwritten signature) next to your name in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these instructions, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
If you are filling the form out by hand: In the signature section, sign your name and complete the date legibly. If you do not sign and date the form, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Can I fill some sections electronically while other sections by hand? The education section in particular lacks enough column space for the name of university

Akshayaa

Sep 17, 2018
Hello,
while filling the IMM 5669 form they have asked us to add the provine/state under the education details..however i am unable to type anything in the given box.. Should i mention it in pen after the printout?

ss_andrew_ss

Oct 27, 2018
Hi guys. I've also confused with the form 5669 which I've just received. I've got them to my PR account and it's said that I must sumbit them electronically.
1. I cannot type anything to the field "Signiture". What should I do?
2. The size of fields is too small. I cannot write neither the name of my institution nor specialty Field of Study.
3. A similar question regarding 5562 form which I also received. I need more rows for my travel history. What should I do?
Please advice.

expatgoingback

Sep 10, 2020
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Not sure if this will help but the PDF documents are very buggy and I found them not to work properly with Adobe PDF viewer. I recommend downloading Foxit which is also free and it seems to render the documents correctly.

Deke

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Albania
Visa Office......
Rome
App. Filed.......
16 11 2017
Doc's Request.
13 01 2018
Med's Request
23 01 2018
Med's Done....
30 01 2018
Not sure if this will help but the PDF documents are very buggy and I found them not to work properly with Adobe PDF viewer. I recommend downloading Foxit which is also free and it seems to render the documents correctly.
Thank you so much. I ll try to download it and try . .

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Hi guys. I've also confused with the form 5669 which I've just received. I've got them to my PR account and it's said that I must sumbit them electronically.
1. I cannot type anything to the field "Signiture". What should I do?
2. The size of fields is too small. I cannot write neither the name of my institution nor specialty Field of Study.
3. A similar question regarding 5562 form which I also received. I need more rows for my travel history. What should I do?
Please advice.
I bet it's not actual anymore but an IRCC recommends the following:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=016&top=4
This is exactly what we did after the 5669 had been requested from us.