Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-24-2017
Doc's Request.
01-26-2018
AOR Received.
01-19-2018
Your comment is a relief to be honest? Did you only submit IMM5669 or both IMM5669 and IMm5406? SS is a term used for secuirty screening.
Oh I see! I submitted both. They were sent in, I think, February or March. So it's taken 2 to 3 months for them to process and approve those to move to the PPR phase. Hopefully, yours is coming soon!

NJABIN

Apr 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Here's the instructions from the guide:

If you are submitting this form electronically:

You must fill out the form on your computer, validate it, and save it to be able to submit it electronically. You will not be able to upload a form that has been printed and scanned, even if it has been validated.
In the signature section, type your name and select the date using the date selection tool.
When you submit your Schedule A electronically through your online account, you will complete an electronic signature when you upload the document.
At that time, you will certify that the information provided is true, complete and correct.
You do not need to print a copy of the form or sign a paper copy.

If you are submitting this form in paper format by mail:

You can fill out the form on your computer (recommended) or fill it out by hand.
If you are filling it out on the computer: In the signature section, type your name and select the date using the date selection tool. Then, print out the form and sign in writing (provide your original handwritten signature) next to your name in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these instructions, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
If you are filling the form out by hand: In the signature section, sign your name and complete the date legibly. If you do not sign and date the form, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
@canadiantica15
In my ADR from the visa office they asked as follows:

"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2018/06/22"

Now my question is, do I validate the form then print and put my sign and scan it? or I just upload the electronic sign copy?
Please guide.

tinaaria

Aug 19, 2018
Here's the instructions from the guide:

If you are submitting this form electronically:

You must fill out the form on your computer, validate it, and save it to be able to submit it electronically. You will not be able to upload a form that has been printed and scanned, even if it has been validated.
In the signature section, type your name and select the date using the date selection tool.
When you submit your Schedule A electronically through your online account, you will complete an electronic signature when you upload the document.
At that time, you will certify that the information provided is true, complete and correct.
You do not need to print a copy of the form or sign a paper copy.

If you are submitting this form in paper format by mail:

You can fill out the form on your computer (recommended) or fill it out by hand.
If you are filling it out on the computer: In the signature section, type your name and select the date using the date selection tool. Then, print out the form and sign in writing (provide your original handwritten signature) next to your name in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these instructions, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
If you are filling the form out by hand: In the signature section, sign your name and complete the date legibly. If you do not sign and date the form, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.

Hi I need your help,i am sponsoring my mom and dad so who should i put as personal details ,my self or my dad?

dori c

Oct 12, 2017
hi everyone. when they asked me to upload the imm5669 validated, well, I did that. but, i NEED to ask you, how does it appear on your account ? mine appears with the name I gave to the the document when i uploaded it on my pc. then there is still the Schedule A(required ) on the right ... is it normal ? please tell me if they have got it

dori c

Oct 12, 2017
hello .please ,can i ask you something ? when they asked me to upload the imm5669 validated, well, I did that. but, i NEED to ask you, how does it appear on your account ? mine appears with the name I gave to the the document when i uploaded it on my pc in a green writing . then there is still the Schedule A(required ) on the right ... is it normal ? please tell me that they have got it

Casagar

Jan 11, 2019

1. Need some guidance on below points. I received ADR today that I need to fill and submit IMM 5669 Form before 17th Jan'19. AoR is 1st Dec'18.

1. If someone could provide a rationale why someone may receive such a form.

2. The Request Letter mentions 'Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration Form (IMM 5669)bearing an original signature.' Wanted to check if I should fill in all the details electronically and then take a print out, sign it, scan it and then upload it ?

3. Also, the form has one of the points as ' Your Full Name written in your native language or script'. Wanted to check if I need to fill in remaining details electronically and then fill in the name in native script and then sign physically, scan it and the upload it.

Prompt guidance will be of great help.

Deke

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Albania
Visa Office......
Rome
App. Filed.......
16 11 2017
Doc's Request.
13 01 2018
Med's Request
23 01 2018
Med's Done....
30 01 2018

1. Need some guidance on below points. I received ADR today that I need to fill and submit IMM 5669 Form before 17th Jan'19. AoR is 1st Dec'18.

1. If someone could provide a rationale why someone may receive such a form.

2. The Request Letter mentions 'Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration Form (IMM 5669)bearing an original signature.' Wanted to check if I should fill in all the details electronically and then take a print out, sign it, scan it and then upload it ?

3. Also, the form has one of the points as ' Your Full Name written in your native language or script'. Wanted to check if I need to fill in remaining details electronically and then fill in the name in native script and then sign physically, scan it and the upload it.

Prompt guidance will be of great help.
Hi. You have to complete everything you need there . Read carefully before completing. If something doesn t apply to you, you write N/A (which means not applicable). You DO NOT Need to print or scan or sign or things like that. You complete it online from the email you got and the form should already be VALIDATED.
when you finish completing it,you Write your name surname elecronically and this means SIGNATURE. According to your native language name means that if you ve got for example an Ç oin your name ,you should write that letter and not C.

Casagar

Jan 11, 2019
Hi,

I downloaded the form from IRCC website as there was no hyperlink to the form in the 'request letter' that came to my inbox on IRCC portal.

Still, I just need to fill in the form post downloading, that too electronically and then upload without any manual intervention. Right ?

Just want to be doubly sure and hence checking.

Deke

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Albania
Visa Office......
Rome
App. Filed.......
16 11 2017
Doc's Request.
13 01 2018
Med's Request
23 01 2018
Med's Done....
30 01 2018
Hi,

I downloaded the form from IRCC website as there was no hyperlink to the form in the 'request letter' that came to my inbox on IRCC portal.

Still, I just need to fill in the form post downloading, that too electronically and then upload without any manual intervention. Right ?

Just want to be doubly sure and hence checking.
If the form you downloaded is already VALIDATED itself ,than you just complete it till the end electronically and with No HandWriting at all. When you click validate at the end ,it will appear a box VALIDATION COMPLETE(i m not too sure about the appropriate form of word order) and you ll see on the top of the form VALIDATED YES in the box.

Deke

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Albania
Visa Office......
Rome
App. Filed.......
16 11 2017
Doc's Request.
13 01 2018
Med's Request
23 01 2018
Med's Done....
30 01 2018
If the form you downloaded is already VALIDATED itself ,than you just complete it till the end electronically and with No HandWriting at all. When you click validate at the end ,it will appear a box VALIDATION COMPLETE(i m not too sure about the appropriate form of word order) and you ll see on the top of the form VALIDATED YES in the box.
Than you g
Thanks Deke !!
Good luck !

Deepaliror0000

Jun 18, 2018
Hi all, just a question about submitting IMM 5669 online. CIC asks for my IMM 5669, it said that "the complete and validated schedule A form, in PDF format, should only be saved to your computer and uploaded directly into your online account", then it mentioned that "print out the form and sign in writing (provide your handwritten signature)" ... I am thinking CIC may need two copies of IMM 5669, one is the validated form directly into online account, another is the print and handwritten copy then upload to online account, am I correct? I also found that only one copy of document can be accepted in the online account. Thank you so much!
Sir for this which option yu opted?electronic signatures or hand written....I have also been asked to submit this form