+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled workers

reena123

Mar 4, 2013
Can you guys tell what will be the points scenario if I get more than 16 in speaking and less than 16 but more than 8 in listening in DELF A2 examination ( Main applicant QSW )

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
reena123 said:
Can you guys tell what will be the points scenario if I get more than 16 in speaking and less than 16 but more than 8 in listening in DELF A2 examination ( Main applicant QSW )
Reena, if that is the case you will get 2 in speaking and 1 in Listening, that will make your total points tally to 3 and suppose if you get less than 8 in listening than you will get 0 for that, I hope that will not be case, it is just for the information. good luck

rizwan_raw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Gandhinagar / Gujarat / India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
C018
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2012
Doc's Request.
Clear
AOR Received.
12-03-2013
IELTS Request
Sent IELTS in initial application, without DELF
Med's Request
Waiting....
Interview........
God will waive it.....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Dec 2014
reena123 said:
I have gave my exams of DELF A1 and A2 just recently, I took the training here for a month with the expert trainer here in Ahmedabad and hopefully I will be able to score real good marks in both the exams, Now presently I have started the preparation for Intermediate level in French.
Hi reena.

Thanks for the info abt mr vishal. I will be glad to mail him and check if i can do a crash course. I stay in gandhinagar. I had already applied for qsw and got AOR as well. I score 66 pts without french and want to submit at least A1or A2 to win interview wavier.

Reg
Rizwan

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I sent my CSQ application to my BIQ exactly 2 weeks ago and it seems they have charged the credit card already, is that normal?

Rohithroxx1

Apr 9, 2013
Hi ,

I'm new to this forum and NVM for the Basic questions.
I completed Masters in Computers in USA and currently working in Software Field for almost 2 years and I'm interested to apply for QSW or FSW. So, confused how to choose one and also can anyone help me in finding a good company to start my process.

Greatly appreciates your Response

Thanks..!

Rohithroxx1

Apr 9, 2013
Rohithroxx1 said:
Hi ,

I completed Masters in Computers in USA and currently working in Software Field for almost 2 years and I'm interested to apply for QSW or FSW. So, confused how to choose one and also can anyone help me in finding a good company to start my process.

Thanks..!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you done your IELTS yet, if yes what are your scores? Have you done any french tests?

Rohithroxx1

Apr 9, 2013
HI,

I haven't done my IELTS. is it mandatory ??. is there any exception for Masters students in USA??

is there any Cut off on IELTS Scores?/

Thanks

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There used to be program for US Masters students, but I think it was suspended. IELTS is mandatory for FSW, you need to get at least 6 in all areas, you would have to register for it. Do the online assessment for both to see it you qualify.

ASAPauthor=Rohithroxx1 link=topic=136438.msg2196181#msg2196181 date=1365526991]
HI,

I haven't done my IELTS. is it mandatory ??. is there any exception for Masters students in USA??

Thanks
[/quote]

Rohithroxx1

Apr 9, 2013
Thank You Islanddabe.

islandbabe said:
There used to be program for US Masters students, but I think it was suspended. IELTS is mandatory for FSW, you need to get at least 6 in all areas, you would have to register for it. Do the online assessment for both to see it you qualify.

ASAPauthor=Rohithroxx1 link=topic=136438.msg2196181#msg2196181 date=1365526991]
HI,

Thanks

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
islandbabe said:
So I sent my CSQ application to my BIQ exactly 2 weeks ago and it seems they have charged the credit card already, is that normal?
generally they don't charge so early, but if they have charged then that means your dossier(file) no will be issued soon. Generally they charge the fees after completing the initial verification of the documents, so you can expect the fast processing regarding getting the receipt and the dossier no.

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Rohithroxx1 said:
Hi ,

Thanks..!
Yes I think I agree to Islanddabe, you first take your IELTS, after that you decide the future plan of action, now for new fsw program 6 bands each module would be necessary, if you qualify for fsw which is going to begin from 4th may, it would be the best program for you. Suppose if you don't qualify under that program you also have an option to think about QSW. For quebec skilled workers along with English, the french training and french proficiency will also play the important part.

thanks and good luck

reena123

Mar 4, 2013
rizwan_raw said:
Hi reena.

Thanks for the info abt mr vishal. I will be glad to mail him and check if i can do a crash course. I stay in gandhinagar. I had already applied for qsw and got AOR as well. I score 66 pts without french and want to submit at least A1or A2 to win interview wavier.

Reg
Rizwano
Surely, I will recommend your name to him, and I think with 66 points without french, definitely you can get waiver with a1 and a2, your file will become rather strong

best luck

reena123

Mar 4, 2013
One more,

Can you guys explain what is the role of evaluation of studies done outside quebec for the quebec immigration.

Definitely, I know it is not necessary than what is its role in the csq application.

Please take out your time to answer this query

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
reena123 said:
One more,

Can you guys explain what is the role of evaluation of studies done outside quebec for the quebec immigration.

Definitely, I know it is not necessary than what is its role in the csq application.

Please take out your time to answer this query
Reena,

Credential or the evaluation for the degree/diploma completed outside Quebec can really proove beneficial after landing in Quebec for the employment purpose.Generally it is the document, evaluation and comparison of foreign study and Quebec study, The evaluation means what the particular diploma/degree is called in Quebec and it is from valid university or Institution or not.
During the time for facing the Interview it can be the powerful document, as through this your areas of training becomes secure. As you told it is not necessary but it is advisable. The official fees for the academic evaluation is 112 CAD.
You can find the more info about this here
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/education/comparative-evaluation/index.html