+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled workers

GJ1DF4855

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am interested for the QUEBEC immigration route, I am finding this forum more helpful than the others.

My case is as below:

Education qualification: Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Work Experience: 7 year in Pharmaceutical Industrial Research and Development.
French : DELF A1 - cleared.
English: IELTS : 6.5 bands.

Geographical Location: India.

Can anyone suggest me, how should I move ahead for the QUEBEC ?
thanks in advance.

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
GJ1DF4855 said:
I am interested for the QUEBEC immigration route, I am finding this forum more helpful than the others.

My case is as below:

Education qualification: Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Work Experience: 7 year in Pharmaceutical Industrial Research and Development.
French : DELF A1 - cleared.
English: IELTS : 6.5 bands.

Geographical Location: India.

Can anyone suggest me, how should I move ahead for the QUEBEC ?
thanks in advance.

Hello, Right now, unfortunately Pharmaceutical science in 0 points under areas of Training, but technical pharmacy and production technology pharmacy is under 12 points of areas of training. Still, I will advise you to file evalution for studies done outside quebec and refer the immigration guide in publication section of the official website. If u find your studies equivalent to quebec degree than you can file under 16 points areas of training. But that you will have to refer the immigration guide as I just mentioned. Otherwise, you cannot file until 31st July.

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
oge said:
PLEASE HELP!

Could someone please answer me this how many points will be awarded to the main applicant's degree and Area of training outside of Quebec in law- 5 years and Spouse degree outside of Quebec in Accountancy -4 years. Also,what is the code,s for these?
Dear,

Law is under 0 points of areas of training so code is not required for that in filling the official form, and for your spouse she is under 6 points of areas of training grid. The code for accounting science is U024, So definitely you can file under the provision that if you or your spouse is under 6 points grid in areas of training under areas of training you can submit your official application till 31st July as per the recent announcement. But if you haven't applied then it is advisable to make your spouse as the main applicant for the csq application

oge

Jan 4, 2013
Thank you so much. This means that I am not qualified to apply as the main applicant since I have a degree in Law however, if I make my spouse who has a degree in Accountancy as the principal applicant, we will then be qualified.

Could you also help me to calculate the points that will be awarded to us. These are our details:

Main applicant education – Accountancy (B.SC) and Human Resources Management (Msc)

Work Experience – 3 -4 Yrs
Age – 34 -35 –
Language – Ielts - Speaking: 7.0, Listening: 4.5, Reading: 4.5, Writing: 5.5, Overall: 5:5
No french
No family or friend in Quebec
No offer of employment

Spouse Education - Law(LLB -B.L) and PGD
Age-28-29,
Language- Ielts -Speaking: 7.5, Listening: 5.5, Reading: 7.0, Writing: 6.0, Overall: 6.5
No french
Children- 1
Finance sufficient

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
oge said:
Thank you so much. This means that I am not qualified to apply as the main applicant since I have a degree in Law however, if I make my spouse who has a degree in Accountancy as the principal applicant, we will then be qualified.

Could you also help me to calculate the points that will be awarded to us. These are our details:

Main applicant education – Accountancy (B.SC) and Human Resources Management (Msc)

Age – 34 -35 –
Language – Ielts - Speaking: 7.0, Listening: 4.5, Reading: 4.5, Writing: 5.5, Overall: 5:5
No french
No offer of employment

Age-28-29,
Language- Ielts -Speaking: 7.5, Listening: 5.5, Reading: 7.0, Writing: 6.0, Overall: 6.5
No french
Children- 1
Finance sufficient
Your points as per my calculation:

Main applicant: Education: 10 ( 4 years bachelor degree)
Areas of training: 6 ( accounting science )
Experience: 8 ( for 4 years/ minimum working hours equal to 4 years )
English: 5 ( 3 in speaking and 2 in Listening )
Finance: 1
French: 0

Total: 46

Spouse: Education: 3
AOT: 0
French: 0

Chilld 4

Total: 46 + 6+ 4 = 56

Dear You are missing by the margin of one point, so that point you can make easily by undergoing the basic Beginner level training of french Language. However, without french file is not much advisable in French as it is the french dominated province and can be important factor for the selection of the application for the csq.

I personally advise you and your spouse to undergo training for basic level of French, Any way only by completing the A1 level of french you can submit your file as minimum requirement for selection for the Interview process is 57 points.

Good luck

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
oge said:

Age – 34 -35 –
No french
No offer of employment

Age-28-29,
No french
Children- 1
Finance sufficient
Sorry dear it is 55 not 56 as miscalculated the points of English it is 4 ( 3 in speaking and 1 in listening ) instead of 5, but personally the score of your spouse is hard to believe means 7 in speaking and very ordinary in rest of three.

reena123

Mar 4, 2013
I have gave my exams of DELF A1 and A2 just recently, I took the training here for a month with the expert trainer here in Ahmedabad and hopefully I will be able to score real good marks in both the exams, Now presently I have started the preparation for Intermediate level in French.

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
reena123 said:
I have gave my exams of DELF A1 and A2 just recently, I took the training here for a month with the expert trainer here in Ahmedabad and hopefully I will be able to score real good marks in both the exams, Now presently I have started the preparation for Intermediate level in French.
Hello Reena
please send me the contact details of your trainer it is really good to complete the entire beginner level A1 and A2 level in just of one month of time. Hopefully you will do good in the future in the Intermediate levels too.
gOOD luck

reena123

Mar 4, 2013
sunil789 said:
Hello Reena
please send me the contact details of your trainer it is really good to complete the entire beginner level A1 and A2 level in just of one month of time. Hopefully you will do good in the future in the Intermediate levels too.
gOOD luck
Thanks for your wishes.
I have done french coaching in Ahmedabad. The training I took from professional French Trainer, his name is Vishal Sir, He is expert in taking crash courses of French Language DELF and TEF, In short time we can cover the long course and with the direction of exam point view and to score 16+ in listening and speaking as per the requirement of Quebec Immigration. Well I took the personal coaching/training but you can also opt for group option

You can consult him at communication15@rocketmail.com, I can't give his mobile number in public forum, if you want the phone number you mail me in the inbox, You can consult him about exact points and levels required for Quebec of french and also for general points assessment for csq application , Atleast I have got the very good experience and there are many other testimonials also who have completed levels till B1/B2 with Vishal Sir in very less time.

oge

Jan 4, 2013
@sunil789, thank you so much for your help. Please, if I add my master's degree to the points, will it still be 56 points? This is because I have MSC from Human Resources Management totaling 17 years of schooling. Thank you.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you add your masters you will have enough points to qualify, but I would still recommend that you and your spouse do the beginners French as this is looked upon favorably when they are reviewing your application, so you can apply now and submit your french results after you have received your case number.

oge said:
@ sunil789, thank you so much for your help. Please, if I add my master's degree to the points, will it still be 56 points? This is because I have MSC from Human Resources Management totaling 17 years of schooling. Thank you.

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Hi Sunil,

Any news about mission 2013 in India?

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
oge said:
@ sunil789, thank you so much for your help. Please, if I add my master's degree to the points, will it still be 56 points? This is because I have MSC from Human Resources Management totaling 17 years of schooling. Thank you.
Adding master degree would make it 56, definitely

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
mdammalli said:
Hi Sunil,

Any news about mission 2013 in India?
Yes the mission begins from 29th April, but still I am waiting for someone to tell that they have got the Interview letter, but the mission is declared

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
reena123 said:
Thanks for your wishes.
I have done french coaching in Ahmedabad. The training I took from professional French Trainer, his name is Vishal Sir, He is expert in taking crash courses of French Language DELF and TEF, In short time we can cover the long course and with the direction of exam point view and to score 16+ in listening and speaking as per the requirement of Quebec Immigration. Well I took the personal coaching/training but you can also opt for group option

You can consult him at communication15 @ rocketmail.com, I can't give his mobile number in public forum, if you want the phone number you mail me in the inbox, You can consult him about exact points and levels required for Quebec of french and also for general points assessment for csq application , Atleast I have got the very good experience and there are many other testimonials also who have completed levels till B1/B2 with Vishal Sir in very less time.
Thanks Reena for the contact e mail, I mailed on this mail id yesterday and I have got the very good satisfactory reply regarding my query about the french language and little bit of points query

thanks