+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled workers

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Hi guys,

Join the discussion everyone whosoever are interested in quebec immigration or have already processed the file for quebec immigration.

As per the french newspaper Le devoir, now the french proficiency would not be compromised anymore for the immigrants, so means atleast B level or Intermediate level of french would be the ultimate requirement. This is may be one of the harsh change for the application from April onwards. And for people who have already submitted their application are also advisable to undergo the Intermediate lEVEL french training from DELF, TCF OR TEF Examinations. Also the areas of training might be updated and we might see some new subjects in the list and some of the old ones might be eliminated from 16,12 and 6 points of areas of training criteria.

You guys give your expectation and analysis about the changes in quebec skilled workers program after 31st march,2013. Comeon lets discuss

amarnadh007

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not expecting such bigger changes coz Bill 14 still in Parliament. Only after Passing the bell we can expect some crucial changes based on French.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
God Day,

For degree outside of Quebec in Computer Science 4 years, how much points is allocated 6 or 12 and what is the code for this?

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
God Day,

For degree outside of Quebec in Computer Science 4 years, how much points is allocated 6 or 12 and what is the code for this?

Hi,

I think the code U115 and intended occupation could be 1122, i am still trying to find the details of these numbers...

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the help Goodmorning, I am sure you are right about the code, just want to know the points now.

goodmrng1947 said:
God Day,

Hi,

I think the code U115 and intended occupation could be 1122, i am still trying to find the details of these numbers...

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Its 6 points i belive....

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
islandbabe

have you already applied under QSW? how far have you reached? i am planning to go ahead with application for CSQ in month of Apr 2013

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Goodmorning,

I am preparing my application now, getting the final family documents together. I am planning to submit it next week ,hopefully in time for the March 31st deadline. Not sure what the changes will bring so trying to do it now rather than later.

Forumites where should I send my application???? I am in the Caribbean.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
islandbabe said:
Hi Goodmorning,

I am preparing my application now, getting the final family documents together. I am planning to submit it next week ,hopefully in time for the March 31st deadline. Not sure what the changes will bring so trying to do it now rather than later.

Forumites where should I send my application???? I am in the Caribbean.
Send it directly to Montreal.....and quick!!
Check out the exact office. But this is the address where it should be mailed to:

285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

aelsir

Mar 17, 2013
Hi all,
I have applied back on Oct 2011 to QSW..i stated Begineer and high beginner french for me and my spouse respectively..no certification was needed at that time..
i hope this is still the case...because we are only practicing basic french courses.
please advise.

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
If you have applied in 2011 and then you would be awarded the points for language proficiency as per the rules and the regulations at that time. So it is fair enough that u have undergone the basic beginner level of french. Then also I advise personally to strengthen your case to the visa officer before the final evaluation process you get through to the intermediate level of frech training. Coz only applying is not important you need to convert your application into selection.
Best luck dear go on

Niren789

Mar 20, 2013
What You Need to Know About Canadian Work Visa Permits

Working in Canada is an attractive option for many skilled workers from all over the world. Canada accepts thousands of Canadian work visa applications each year. Canada boasts one of the strongest and stable economies in the world as well as the highest standard of living.

However, applying for a Canadian work visa is not that easy. The rules and regulations for obtaining a Canadian work visa make it difficult for even the most qualified applicant. Successful Canadian work visa applications require careful planning from start to finish. Documentation requirements and filing procedures must be perfectly followed in order to get an approval.