AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
sanjeev31aug said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

I have done Masters of Computer Applicaitons(MCA) from INDIA which is Post Graduation Course.
I have done Bachelor of Computer Applications(BCA) from INDIA before MCA.

My Spouse done Btech- Computer Science.

How Many points i will get this for course and what course number i have to enter in the application form?

rajesh.149

May 9, 2014
Can someone throw more light on the IELTS points required ? Also how to calculate the points gained from IELTS score ? for QSW ..please add me to the Whatsapp group if there are any ...+91 97424 66611

conman

Mar 31, 2014
rajesh.149 said:
Can someone throw more light on the IELTS points required ? Also how to calculate the points gained from IELTS score ? for QSW ..please add me to the Whatsapp group if there are any ...+91 97424 66611

It depends on the CLB level.. if it is Canadian Languge Benchmark is 5

then the IELTS score should be the following

CLB Level 5: Points Per Ability:
Listening: 5.0​
Reading: 4.0​
Writing: 5.0​
Speaking: 5.0

rana91

Jul 31, 2015
Just help in understanding

As list of training have Bachelor of business administration butt not MASTERS of Business administration
Will masters also qualify for same points
Is there any body to certify educational credentials of Indian MBA

Report to moderator

SKOKOV

Nov 2, 2015
fahad04 said:
Is this the address?

Address

Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion
Direction de l'immigration économique – International
Service Europe de l'Est, Amériques, Asie, Moyen-Orient
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
Fax: 514 864-9221
Is that address that everybody should send their documents?

dewan junaid

Oct 19, 2015
Hi,

Plz Guide me!

For Quebec do i need to do Credential Assessment of my educational documents or just send the educational Certified True Copies with the Stamp of Notary Public.

And about Experience. How i will give Proof of Legalty of my work experience in Pakistan in private jobs.

And i have did MPhil in Small Medium Enterprises which is not showing in Education Section.How will i get the points for this. Total of 18 Years of Education.

Thanks & Regards,
DJ

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
dewan junaid said:
Hi,

Plz Guide me!

For Quebec do i need to do Credential Assessment of my educational documents or just send the educational Certified True Copies with the Stamp of Notary Public.

And about Experience. How i will give Proof of Legalty of my work experience in Pakistan in private jobs.

And i have did MPhil in Small Medium Enterprises which is not showing in Education Section.How will i get the points for this. Total of 18 Years of Education.

Thanks & Regards,
DJ

you need certified true copies of educational documents(notarize it).
You need to submit Tax statements(in India it's 143(1) doc.. you have to find similar in your country) or pension fund/provident fund statements.

canadahere.I.come

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
July 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Do we need to submit income tax details for all those years who are working? Or just need to submit for last 5 years?

I had applied manual tax returns during last one year hence I do not have form 143(1) for that year... Any suggestion on what should be submitted on this case?

Thanks in advance...

tgallauigan

Oct 29, 2015
Hi guys.. If ever you need some help with assessing and helping you with some required documents feel free to email this address. Tgallauigan@yahoo.com

I know expert people who can guide you even help you with future job and licensure esp for nurses.

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
HI GUYS, PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP ABOUT CSQ FORM.

In the question number 12. It says "Name of diploma obteined" . What kind of information we should to type here? I know that baccalauréat for Quebec means Bachelor but for Highschool and middle school I don't know what word put there.

Could your help me in this?

I appreciate too much.

ZYGMA

Star Member
May 21, 2015
i wonder if you have any idea whether the 3,500 is based on the CSQ they will most likely give based on initial assessment or it is based on first come first serve.. if first come first serve, does it means once you passed the passing mark points 49 S / 57 M, and you are one of the 3,500 applicants they received, that you have high chances that they will give you the CSQ? if you passed the points what sort of reasons that will make them not give you the CSQ?

i know these questions only the immigrant officer knows the real answer but maybe we will know somehow based on the past applicants.. if someone here is working in an agency maybe they can help..

thank you...

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
ZYGMA said:
i wonder if you have any idea whether the 3,500 is based on the CSQ they will most likely give based on initial assessment or it is based on first come first serve.. if first come first serve, does it means once you passed the passing mark points 49 S / 57 M, and you are one of the 3,500 applicants they received, that you have high chances that they will give you the CSQ? if you passed the points what sort of reasons that will make them not give you the CSQ?

i know these questions only the immigrant officer knows the real answer but maybe we will know somehow based on the past applicants.. if someone here is working in an agency maybe they can help..

thank you...
It is first come first serve, they receive the file, check quickly if you meet the submission requirement ths means: have the payment, all the forms signed and dated and the support documents (they dont check in detail yet, that is part of second phase) and voila you are part of the 3500 quota.

LET ME QUOTE THE WEBSITE THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:

Timeframe for receipt of your application

If your application meets all of the submission requirements, a letter confirming that your file has been opened and your fees cashed will be sent to you within a maximum of 30 days following the official date of receipt of your application for a selection certificate by the Ministère. If this is not the case, your entire application will be sent back to you, by regular mail, to the address you provided on the application form. PART OF THE 3500 CAPS

Processing time of your application in three steps

After selecting the country or territory where you legally reside, you will see a table indicating the timeframe, in number of months, for each of the steps involved in the Ministère’s processing of your application:

Verification of documents submitted: The Ministère verifies that your file is complete, that is, if you have submitted all of the necessary documents in the required format, according to Documents to submit in support of the Application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec – Skilled Workers (regular program) (Dynamic PDF, 682 Kb) and the List of authorities recognized for certifying documents. If your file is complete, a preliminary review (step 2) will be conducted without any further notice. If your file is incomplete, your application will be rejected and you will be informed.
Preliminary review: The Ministère conducts a preliminary review of your application based on current selection criteria and informs you of the results and any additional steps that may be necessary.
Selection review: The Ministère completes the evaluation process started in step 2 and renders a decision based on current selection criteria. This review may require an interview with an official from the Ministère. If this is the case, you will receive a notice of appointment from the Ministère.

greatshaz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Hi Guys

Please advise the Fee of 765 C$ will be paid with the application form or after the application accepted ...in case if it will be submitted with the application and by any chance the application is rejected will that fee be refunded full or partial or not refundable ??/

Regards

Shaz

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013 (Received by D. Margetti)
Nomination.....
PER Received on 11-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-2014
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
YES
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 22nd Feb., 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In the year 2014
How to deposit the fees in Quebec skilled worker programme,

Through DD or online

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MLT3211 said:
How to deposit the fees in Quebec skilled worker programme,

Through DD or online
greatshaz said:
Hi Guys

Please advise the Fee of 765 C$ will be paid with the application form or after the application accepted ...in case if it will be submitted with the application and by any chance the application is rejected will that fee be refunded full or partial or not refundable ??/

Regards

Shaz
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/cost-immigrating/fees-payment.html