not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
johntshipamba said:
Could you tell me How long the tefaq certificate is valid for?

2 years max

amaljosegeorge

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
2-2-2016
Hi i am ready with my application and planning to sent my application on 2nd november. I m applying with my wife as principal applicant and myself as non accompanying spouse. Is there any perticular document that i need to submit. Should i submit declarion of spouse?

marqueetuti

Oct 23, 2015
hello guys,

Based from your experience, these are my concerns for the mean time.
1. Is it a good idea to include my wife-to-be in my application after acquiring CSQ?
2. What are the possible consequences?
3. Is it 100% sure that she may get CSQ as well?
4. Or I better land in Quebec first then get married and sponsor her?

Thank you,

Mark

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Lammawitch said:
ALL applications, from ALL countries should be sent to Quebec (Confirmed directly with immigration Qc yesterday)
Is this the address?

Address

Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion
Direction de l'immigration économique – International
Service Europe de l'Est, Amériques, Asie, Moyen-Orient
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
Fax: 514 864-9221

vdbhardwaj

Oct 31, 2015
Can anyone please tell me that how to send complete application package for CSQ to concerned department?

I mean

1. Do I need to add a separator between each and every document?
2. Do I need to staple each and every document?
3. Or I just arrange all document as per checklist manner and put them in a envelope and send them to immigration office?

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
HI

I do have same doubts which 'vdbhardwaj' has. Couple of more doubts

1) What we need to submit as proof of experience? Can we submit offer letter and revealing letter of previous IT experiences? Do we need to notarize these experience copies.

2) What we need to submit as a proof of ' legalty of your work experience'? It clearly stated that IT returns will not be submitted. What we need to submit.

I'm from INDIA and what i need to submit for ' legalty of your work experience'. I do have form-16,ITR-V, and ITR-Acknowledgement as well.

3) What are the documents to be notarized? Will Transcripts enough for educational or do we need to notarize it.

Please help me on this.

Regards,
Uday Kumar Maddigatla

skumarm226

May 6, 2014
Hello guys,

I am planning to apply for the quebec skilled worker immigration program.Can anyone let me know if i am eligible.

I have a bachelors degree and masters degree in electronics with about 4.5 years of work experience.

I have taken ielts with score of about 7.0 in Reading , Listening and Speaking and 7.5 in writing.

I have also certified my degree from WES.

Can i apply for this?.

Kumar

Oct 23, 2015
hello guys
I want to apply for Quebec Skilled Worker category, which has recently reopened.

as I have already applied for Federal Skilled Worker Program in December 2014 and application has been transferred to Colombo Visa Office from New Delhi Office. My application status is 'In Process' from months.
So is it possible that I can Apply for Quebec Skilled worker program now.
looking forward for your reply
thanks

dedu dedu

Feb 21, 2015
Hello All,

I am from Turkey and when I check processing times for "Verification of documents submitted", it is 46 months. Is this really the case? How you apply and wait for 4 years, of course it may change for other countries but this is the common case as i see. Do i understand wrong anything? Could anyone please let me know about timeframe from very beginning?

Thanks

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you check the link in my sig, there's lots of links and answers to the questions here.

glencybabyvengassery

May 7, 2014
Dear All,
Any one know how to take Rajive gandhi University Karnataka,India.BSc Nursing certificate and Transcript can attested from university.I went to university and fill all the form for attestation and they send me back a migration certificate only.i payed nearly 2000 indian rupees in university.i have chalan and all.My agency tell this is not okey so i take notary attestation from bangalore.Karnataka.Any one knows is this Notary attested is enough for Quebec immigration.
Glency

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

Since Quebec has Recently Published New intake dates for applications from skilled workers, which will start From November 4 to December 15, 2015 for Intake of 3500 applications in print version sent by mail and From January 18 to March 31, 2016 Intake of 2800 applications submitted using the online tool. (http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/dates-immigration-applications-sw.html)

I have Credited a Google spreadsheets, Where Applicants can fill and see details of other applicants.(Hopefully this sheet can be used for all future Intakes, I will Keep Modify and update the sheet as per process and different Application stages)

USE THIS LINK TO MAKE YOUR ENTRY OR CHANGE YOUR RESPONSE >> https://goo.gl/yOVXpD
USE THIS LINK TO VIEW YOUR DETAILS >> https://goo.gl/HpHwNC

**********************************************************************************
Note:- These links are google Account related, use same email ID to Make entry or Modify your details.(You don't have to ask anyone to change your details, you can do it yourself with same link)

Some Basic Information >> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t354578.0.html;topicseen

YOU CAN NETWORK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS, EXPERIENCE or any kind of HELP.

THANKS... AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!
:D :D

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Hi guys,
Please help me with below
1. Is IELTS valid for Quebec immigration?
2. Is WES not accepted? then what should be sent? How do I assess my education if I am a Bachelor of Commerce?
3. Where can I check my points calculation?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepalivg said:
Hi guys,
Please help me with below
1. Is IELTS valid for Quebec immigration? YES
2. Is WES not accepted? NO then what should be sent? Education Docs How do I assess my education if I am a Bachelor of Commerce?
3. Where can I check my points calculation?
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html