+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec skilled worker program opening November 4, 2015

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
2,258
108
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/regles-procedures.html

(English version not yet available)

Links (in English) to forms, document requirements etc all still in my sig ;)
 

Marooned

Hero Member
Nov 14, 2014
250
5
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lammawitch said:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/regles-procedures.html

(English version not yet available)
Here we go!
+1
 

Canadaprseeker

Hero Member
Dec 22, 2014
239
2
Lammawitch said:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/regles-procedures.html

(English version not yet available)

Links (in English) to forms, document requirements etc all still in my sig ;)
Lammawitch +1 to you. Seems the quebec govt was waiting for elections to get over.
 

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
150
2
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2174
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Thanks dude

A question, as for i read from Quebec website, we meed to pay application fee and this will be not refunded even if the application is refused.
Do you know any experience and idea about this thing? and possible if have any idea about time limits...
Thanks in advance :D


Lammawitch said:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/regles-procedures.html

(English version not yet available)

Links (in English) to forms, document requirements etc all still in my sig ;)
 

rana91

Member
Jul 31, 2015
13
0
Just help in understanding

As list of training have Bachelor of business administration butt not MASTERS of Business administration
Will masters also qualify for same points
Is there any body to certify educational credentials of Indian MBA
 

MaLaH

Member
Sep 9, 2015
19
0
hi everyone,

I'm trying to fill "A-0520-AA" form and I have some questions:

1) Should I fill out "A-0520-AA" for me and another copy for my spouse? Totaly two "A-0520-AA", For me and my wife?
2) I confused about section 9. Page 2. of "A-0520-AA". I have Bachelor degree assessed by WES, what I have to select?
h tp://s22.postimg.org/ofupqyeox/Capture.png
 

narang20

Newbie
Oct 30, 2015
3
0
Hello Guys


I am from India working as Registered Nurse

As you guys know Quebec start taking application for Quebec skilled worker class from Nov, 4 2015

I am looking forward to apply under this program but I am not sure where do I have to mail my application along with required documents


Do we send to Quebec address or mission at Hong Kong?

Please provide me the mailing address … where Indian applicant suppose to mail their application package


Thanks

Deepak
 

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
2,258
108
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MaLaH said:
hi everyone,

I'm trying to fill "A-0520-AA" form and I have some questions:

1) Should I fill out "A-0520-AA" for me and another copy for my spouse? Totaly two "A-0520-AA", For me and my wife?
Yes

2) I confused about section 9. Page 2. of "A-0520-AA". I have Bachelor degree assessed by WES, what I have to select?
h tp://s22.postimg.org/ofupqyeox/Capture.png
WES is irrelevant. So unless your degree is covered by an ARM, or has been assessed by a Qc professional order, the answers are "no"
 

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
2,258
108
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narang20 said:
Hello Guys


I am from India working as Registered Nurse

As you guys know Quebec start taking application for Quebec skilled worker class from Nov, 4 2015

I am looking forward to apply under this program but I am not sure where do I have to mail my application along with required documents


Do we send to Quebec address or mission at Hong Kong?

Please provide me the mailing address ... where Indian applicant suppose to mail their application package


Thanks

Deepak
ALL applications, from ALL countries should be sent to Quebec (Confirmed directly with immigration Qc yesterday)
 

MaLaH

Member
Sep 9, 2015
19
0
Lammawitch said:
ALL applications, from ALL countries should be sent to Quebec (Confirmed directly with immigration Qc yesterday)
Is it correct address?:

800, boulevard De Maisonneuve Est, 3e étage, bureau 301
Montréal (Québec) H2L 4L8
CANADA
 

srashid

Newbie
Oct 30, 2015
3
0
Hi I am Syed

I am an IT Professional in Bangladesh have working experience more than 4 years.
I did my Msc in CSE and MBA as well. Two masters should I show both masters degree or only he Masters in Computer Scienceand Engineering.
They said they need certified copy will I have to certify all my degrees or the only last masters degree.
They also said to pay the processing fee how can I do so. Should I need to pay before application is being received in the queue.

How will know my Areas of Training since my BSc degree was in Computing and Information system not Computer science and Engineering.
Please help. in this regard.

Thanks

Regards
 

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
2,258
108
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajesh.149 said:
Did not understand ... do you mean WES assessment not required. What is ARM, throw more light
WES is not required or even requested.

ARM = arrangement de reconnaissance mutuelle (it's noted on the form & explained on the website). There's only one currently in existence: with France, & it only covers certain professions/qualifications.