VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
wow why did they increase the fee

rafe_lovely

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Dear Plz guide me about bank draft for Qubec skill worker program.
to whom it need to send ? i have no idea about bank draft , plz guide me in this matter.

manav09

Dec 23, 2013
Hi,
I have diploma in pharmacy and 5 years experience.
Am i eligible to apply under Quebec skilled program?
Is french compulsory?
Please tell me..

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
rafe_lovely said:
Dear Plz guide me about bank draft for Qubec skill worker program.
to whom it need to send ? i have no idea about bank draft , plz guide me in this matter.
Just simple, Go to bank and request to prepare your bank draft. if possible prepare from international Bank. After completing bank draft, give signature back side of Bank Draft.

ATTENTION! Cheques must made payable to the "Ministre des Finances du Québec" and must include, on the reverse side, the name of the applicant in block letters. Payment in cash and traveller’s cheques is not accepted.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/businesspeople/applying-business-immigrant/official-application/fees.html

rafe_lovely

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Dear

I need some help regard application form.

Total how many application form are ? I fill total three form . Is that Ok ?

and 2ndly form A-1520-AA need to fill by both principle application and Spouse dependent ?

kindly help.

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
rafe_lovely said:
Dear

I need some help regard application form.

Total how many application form are ? I fill total three form . Is that Ok ?

and 2ndly form A-1520-AA need to fill by both principle application and Spouse dependent ?

kindly help.
this form only for principle application where has a option for Spouse dependent. Kindly check carefully and fill up the form. Read again and again. then fill up the form.

Bal0408

Dec 25, 2013
Hi friends,i had applied for CSQ under skilled worker category,i have received my AOR,Now,i just want to know the processing time for CSQ.??pls help there are lot of future plan that depend upon it.

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
Bal0408 said:
Hi friends,i had applied for CSQ under skilled worker category,i have received my AOR,Now,i just want to know the processing time for CSQ.??pls help there are lot of future plan that depend upon it.
Hi Friend, I think you are senior to me in process. I am waiting for AOR. Kindly tell me when you applied and how long take time to receive AOR. I am bit worried about my application.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thomaschakma said:
Hi Friend, I think you are senior to me in process. I am waiting for AOR. Kindly tell me when you applied and how long take time to receive AOR. I am bit worried about my application.
I feel worried too. :'(

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
Bonjour Friend,

my application timeline is 3 months over. Still waiting for AOR. But i have started my France language class from 10 January 2014.

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,

anyone receive AOR from AOT of U062 under new program ? if you get, please share with me.

BR//
Thomas

chde0883

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Hey Guys,

I have also put file on 22nd Sept. But no revert or confirmation yet. I have send letter about my application. But they suggest to wait 4-6 months for processing and after wards 2 months for communication to applicant. In short we have to wait 8 months. Then we can ask about our file status.

Now only way is BIG WAITING.

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
chde0883 said:
Hey Guys,

I have also put file on 22nd Sept. But no revert or confirmation yet. I have send letter about my application. But they suggest to wait 4-6 months for processing and after wards 2 months for communication to applicant. In short we have to wait 8 months. Then we can ask about our file status.

Now only way is BIG WAITING.
Could you share your AOT code? I saw few friends who are from Nursing, they also applied same time with me. They received AOR at January 2014. They are from Philippine. Montreal Immigration Office are sending AOR via regular mail, not E-mail or courier service.