VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
I just got a mail that my file has been opened

prerna_india

May 5, 2014
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and preparing my application for QSW 2014.

I have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science Engineering from India(2010) and currently working as Software Engineer in India only and code for list of area of training is "U062 Computer Engineering (Bach. - 4 years)".

While filling Application for Selection Certificate – SKILLED WORKER(A-0520-AA) as primary applicant, i am not sure what should be my response to point 9 which states:
Are you the holder of one or several of the following diplomas?
- Québec diploma
- Canadian diploma
- Diploma or training recognized as equivalent by a Québec regulatory body (with the exception of a diploma in medicine)
- Foreign diploma covered by a mutual recognition agreement (ARM)
- Do you hold an authorization to practice issued by a Québec body that regulates a trade or profession?

Please suggest, which of the above option goes with my case.

Many thanks in advance for your advice on this.

-Prerna

prerna_india

May 5, 2014
hey guys,

please respond to my previous query...as the time is running out of my hands..i would really appreciate your inputs on this.

My query is as: I am preparing my application for QSW 2014.

I have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science Engineering from India(2010) and currently working as Software Engineer in India only and code for list of area of training is "U062 Computer Engineering (Bach. - 4 years)".

While filling Application for Selection Certificate – SKILLED WORKER(A-0520-AA) as primary applicant, i am not sure what should be my response to point 9 which states:
Are you the holder of one or several of the following diplomas?
- Québec diploma
- Canadian diploma
- Diploma or training recognized as equivalent by a Québec regulatory body (with the exception of a diploma in medicine)
- Foreign diploma covered by a mutual recognition agreement (ARM)
- Do you hold an authorization to practice issued by a Québec body that regulates a trade or profession?

Please suggest, which of the above option goes with my case.