+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Same with me, the payment was submitted by lawyers last week and waiting for the next steps
The weird thing is that on my profile at the section 'Details about your status' it says that I don't need biometrics, even though I received the email to pay them :-/

Let me know in case you have news.

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
The weird thing is that on my profile at the section 'Details about your status' it says that I don't need biometrics, even though I received the email to pay them :-/

Let me know in case you have news.
The same case for me, I paid on Sep 20th and today I received the e-mail from "CE CSC" saying the receipt has been attached to my application. But the message is the standard one: "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."

Reactions: Theo_S

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Lets hope it moves fast for you all who are waiting. Any December 2020 ppl in here who got their AOR? On datastudio I see that 2 people got their AORs from DEC 2020.

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Thank you for the reply.
What is Police check? Did you submit Criminal Record this time? I didn't submit Canadian Criminal Record so I wonder if I should submit it.
If you submit Biometrics in the past you dont have to submit Canadian police report right?

dungdovu1703

Jun 30, 2017
Thank you for the reply.
What is Police check? Did you submit Criminal Record this time? I didn't submit Canadian Criminal Record so I wonder if I should submit it.
I obtained the South Korea Police Check from Korea Embassy, but the IRCC has not agreed with it, they asked me to get the original from Korea, it takes time to get it offline in Canada.

Reactions: Angela P.

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I obtained the South Korea Police Check from Korea Embassy, but the IRCC has not agreed with it, they asked me to get the original from Korea, it takes time to get it offline in Canada.
Can we upload the police check forms/reports via webform or they are asking us to send the original via postal ?