+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, can someone help me out.....
If we have representative on our application,
1. Who receives the details about AOR?
2. Can we link our application after receiving AOR?
3. If we want to handle everything on our own without representative after AOR, can we remove them?

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hi, can someone help me out.....
If we have representative on our application,
1. Who receives the details about AOR?
2. Can we link our application after receiving AOR?
3. If we want to handle everything on our own without representative after AOR, can we remove them?
1. Your rep receives any government mail on ur behalf.
2. Yes you can, but your rep will not be then liable to your case and might consider this as a contract breach. You do need to check your contract terms first.
3. Yes you can, there is a form for cancelling representation that you send to IRCC. However make sure it wont backfire, check ur contract termination terms first. You might get into some disputes or something and ur rep could have financial compensation term in case of contract termination.
Good Luck bro

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
1. Your rep receives any government mail on ur behalf.
2. Yes you can, but your rep will not be then liable to your case and might consider this as a contract breach. You do need to check your contract terms first.
3. Yes you can, there is a form for cancelling representation that you send to IRCC. However make sure it wont backfire, check ur contract termination terms first. You might get into some disputes or something and ur rep could have financial compensation term in case of contract termination.
Good Luck bro
Thank you. So when we have representative we can not access or link our application to our gic account. Is that right ?

jennypan

Sep 23, 2021
dear friends, if any 2020 outland applicant has received the AOR? I'm 2020-august & outland applicant, waiting for the AOR.....

Arionhoxha

Jan 27, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
B
As I have a representative and I can't connect my application, I called IRCC to check my application status through the automated service. They said that they send the medical request!! I suspect that tomorrow my lawyer will send me the necessary documents. Any feedback regarding a "good" clinic?

Edit: just a few minutes ago my lawyer send me the document!
Hello Kostas,
Im in the same situation i have a representative and i can see in écas when they send the AR.
My question for you is can we see to ecas when IRCC ask for a document or is just see the step by step status?
I applied October 2020 and AOR 18 September 2021 but they didnt ask for anything else and for what i send i believe that they have everything exept the medical exam.
Just stressed a little bit as my representative respond in 2 to 3 bussines day and if IRCC ask something i want to send as fast as i can
Thanks
Thanks

Arionhoxha

Jan 27, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
B
As I have a representative and I can't connect my application, I called IRCC to check my application status through the automated service. They said that they send the medical request!! I suspect that tomorrow my lawyer will send me the necessary documents. Any feedback regarding a "good" clinic?

Edit: just a few minutes ago my lawyer send me the document!
Can you please tell me what time of the day you called them and if you had hard time to reach them?
Thanks

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Kostas,
Im in the same situation i have a representative and i can see in écas when they send the AR.
My question for you is can we see to ecas when IRCC ask for a document or is just see the step by step status?
I applied October 2020 and AOR 18 September 2021 but they didnt ask for anything else and for what i send i believe that they have everything exept the medical exam.
Just stressed a little bit as my representative respond in 2 to 3 bussines day and if IRCC ask something i want to send as fast as i can
Thanks
Thanks
So , we cant access or see any progress in our CIC account if we have representative? is that right ?

Anitsuga

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Yea perhaps travelling a lot could be a factor, they might do check up with every country you touched ground on, also that you are in a relationship with a canadian, did you declare common law partnership during your PR application?
Sorry it took time to answer.
I never thought traveling would have this consequences haha. I came as a student here, with the same travel history, they should have cleared me by nowjaja
And yes, I declared him (add him to my common law status and in my family sheet I think). I did call IRCC because I wasn't sure if I had to complete his travel history, and they told me not to, since he is not sponsoring him, or me sponsoring him (obviously). I add also that he is Canadian wherever I could...

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Sorry it took time to answer.
I never thought traveling would have this consequences haha. I came as a student here, with the same travel history, they should have cleared me by nowjaja
And yes, I declared him (add him to my common law status and in my family sheet I think). I did call IRCC because I wasn't sure if I had to complete his travel history, and they told me not to, since he is not sponsoring him, or me sponsoring him (obviously). I add also that he is Canadian wherever I could...
Yes, in my case I just mentioned him in the application and added a copy of his passport and I wrote LOE where I asked IRCC to ask me about additional info if they need any. I didn't provide any proof of relationship, because in my case - skilled workers / not sponsored - it doesn't make any sense to provide these things :)

If I wanted to prove my relationship with Canadian common-law I would apply through family sponsorship and, probably, already would have PR :D

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Hello Kostas,
Thanks
Thanks
Since yesterday I could see only that they received my application on August 18th. Just now, I checked and it mentions the medical request. I had received the pre arrival letter as well but it isn't mentioned.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Can you please tell me what time of the day you called them and if you had hard time to reach them?
Thanks
I called them last night at 7 pm.
You can call anytime for the automated service, but it is hard to reach an agent and even if you do they won't say anything to you as they are not allowed because of the Afghanistan situation. At least this is what I was told.

ch.carp1991

Sep 23, 2021
Hi there,
I’m an outland applicant and that’s my timeline:
Application sent: Aug 08 2019
Application received: Aug 12 2019
AOR: Feb 11 2021
Biometrics: Apr 26 2021
Pre-arrival letter: May 03 2021
Police certificates: May 25 2021

And since then I haven’t heard from them regarding the medical exams.

Since they are prioritizing inland applicants, what if I go there as visitor and change my address into a Canadian one, do you think it’s worth it to try? Has anyone done that?

ch.carp1991

Sep 23, 2021
IRCC is not stamping on outland lives like they don’t care, and they will never understand how we feel. Like not having a clear path ahead of us because of them. I think we should collect all outland applicant names, contacts newspaper medias and tell our stories. They might start changing their processes on outland and give more respect for our lives.

Reactions: m-s and DAS_1