+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Which month is getting AORs these days from Sydney office for QSW?
But there is surely some movement i guess because on facebook group there is a shower of COPRs last week for OCT-NOV-DEC 2018 applicants, so lets hope for the best in the coming months atleast we should get our AOR.

maanmukand

Oct 8, 2020
But there is surely some movement i guess because on facebook group there is a shower of COPRs last week for OCT-NOV-DEC 2018 applicants, so lets hope for the best in the coming months atleast we should get our AOR.
I came across few guys from March 2020 who got AOR last week.

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
How about July, August, September 2018? I am a July 2018 application candidate, still no sign of DM! Medicals were done and approved November 2019, Police certificates provided dec 2019 as well, however all expired by now! Don't know what are the next steps. Hoping all goes well.

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
How about July, August, September 2018? I am a July 2018 application candidate, still no sign of DM! Medicals were done and approved November 2019, Police certificates provided dec 2019 as well, however all expired by now! Don't know what are the next steps. Hoping all goes well.
I did read somewhere on the facebook page where the medicals were already expired but they say for inland they extend the medical to the same date as last year and add 2020 to the same date to keep the validity, not sure if it makes sense or if its the fact, but thats what they said on the page

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
I did read somewhere on the facebook page where the medicals were already expired but they say for inland they extend the medical to the same date as last year and add 2020 to the same date to keep the validity, not sure if it makes sense or if its the fact, but thats what they said on the page
I hope they do the same for outland applications.

Reactions: m-s

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Alot of people who got their XEP are able to check their status on ECAS that their application is recd and the completeness of the file has been checked. Not sure for all because there are so many including myself cannot locate my application using the UCI

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Alot of people who got their XEP are able to check their status on ECAS that their application is recd and the completeness of the file has been checked. Not sure for all because there are so many including myself cannot locate my application using the UCI
Can you provide me with the Facebook page link? Thanks.

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
I have a question: I got my XEP number two weeks ago, when I applied for the PR I was in Pakistan now I am in UAE do I need to update my address now or wait for the AOR. or either EP number ?