+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Livra

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
...and after Decision made the files are stuck in Montreal CIC office for them to process Virtual landing and send COPR ..For Quebec each step has a long waiting time :(
Yes, I know. I don't know you, but I'd feel extremely relieved if I get the Decision Made. Of course I'd like to get the CoPR ASAP, but knowing the decision is made for me would be enough to get me out of this endless agony I live in now...

Reactions: m-s and mxqc

Bafnamit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
I think they are waiting for certain number of application(batch) to process COPR.

please let us know if any one received COPR recently. Thanks.
On facebook group there are two who have received COPR today one have Decision made as 10/11 and other has 13/11.

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Yes, I know. I don't know you, but I'd feel extremely relieved if I get the Decision Made. Of course I'd like to get the CoPR ASAP, but knowing the decision is made for me would be enough to get me out of this endless agony I live in now...
i agree with you
at least they said DM ,
before that ...we are in middle of nowhere and we don't have any plan to do .

• Sad
Reactions: Livra

Bafnamit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Yes I agree ..I was just saying in general that every step in PR processing in Quebec has lot of wait time as compare to EE.

Ramky27

Nov 11, 2020
Even I am happy that I got decision made. But I have a family emergency and need to travel to india this 23rd. Just got a small hope if I receive my COPR I could go.

Bafnamit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Even I am happy that I got decision made. But I have a family emergency and need to travel to india this 23rd. Just got a small hope if I receive my COPR I could go.
I am also in same situation and when I called agent she advice me as COPR are all virtual landing i.e. there is not PRV on passport it will become difficult to enter canada without PR card . So her advice was better to get COPR and PR card and then leave Canada. you can also check with agent and see if you get same reply.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Any idea why sydney office is processing inland files and stopped or postponed the Outland files?
Their justification is related to current pandemic conditions. Because borders are nearly closed and landing is not possible even you have COPR for outlands (except very rare situations).

I think that this justification is completely nonsense. Because after you got COPR you don’t need to land immediately; you have one year legal expiration period till your medicals expire. Recently, nearly all applicants get their COPR within 1 month after their medicals received. That makes at least 10+ months duration for landing and until that time borders will be re-opened.
Secondly, IRCC has already announced that all expired COPR holders will get auto extension.

I think that; Most probably they will cancel border restrictions in the end of December or in the first weeks of January.

In that time, will they only process outlands to close this gap? I don’t think so.
This will increase processing times, most probably it will reach to 30+ months. Tragic.

Reactions: Rana H

Ramky27

Nov 11, 2020
I am also in same situation and when I called agent she advice me as COPR are all virtual landing i.e. there is not PRV on passport it will become difficult to enter canada without PR card . So her advice was better to get COPR and PR card and then leave Canada. you can also check with agent and see if you get same reply.
If you have COPR you can leave the country and apply for PRTD from your country.

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Anyone who applied in late 2018, get MR in late 2019-early 2020, still no DM!?
I applied in mid July 2018, my medicals were approved on Dec 2, 2019 and have not heard back.
Yesterday was one year that my medicals were approved, so I went into my account and noticed a ghost update (notation that my file was updated but no changes). I only noticed that the notation that my medicals were approved disappeared. It also now says they will let me know if they need them.
People in the Facebook group said this happened when their medicals “expired” and later on were extended to the same date but on 2020 -for example, approved Dec2, 2020. I checked today and is still as yesterday (no medicals)

Reactions: Archi hassen

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
I applied in mid July 2018, my medicals were approved on Dec 2, 2019 and have not heard back.
Yesterday was one year that my medicals were approved, so I went into my account and noticed a ghost update (notation that my file was updated but no changes). I only noticed that the notation that my medicals were approved disappeared. It also now says they will let me know if they need them.
People in the Facebook group said this happened when their medicals “expired” and later on were extended to the same date but on 2020 -for example, approved Dec2, 2020. I checked today and is still as yesterday (no medicals)
Are you inland or outland?