+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
I came across few guys from March 2020 who got AOR last week.
If they received the XEP at least they are under the sponsorship program is possible. But for QSWP since August 2019 no one has received the AOR.

This is the message inside the XEP letter:
Temporary application number
We provided you with a temporary application number if you need to contact us regarding your application. This application number is temporary and will no longer be valid once processing begins. You cannot link a paper application to your online account using a temporary number.

Reactions: Immstu

Bafnamit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
I have a question: I got my XEP number two weeks ago, when I applied for the PR I was in Pakistan now I am in UAE do I need to update my address now or wait for the AOR. or either EP number ?
One of my friend was able to update the address using XEP number. You can also try to update using XEP number.

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hello, I was wondering if anyone’s medical disappeared after a year of being approved and if so, how long did they took to appear again?
Mine were approved on Dec 2, 2019 and disappeared from my application on Dec 2, 2020 and have not returned since. Thanks!

izc2693

Aug 4, 2020
Hello, I was wondering if anyone’s medical disappeared after a year of being approved and if so, how long did they took to appear again?
Mine were approved on Dec 2, 2019 and disappeared from my application on Dec 2, 2020 and have not returned since. Thanks!
Hello,

I think it might have disappeared since on the system, the medical exam is valid only for 12months.

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
I did not know that so will give them a call. Thanks!
My meds expired November 24, 2020 (12 months validity). I called my lawyer and she said most likely they will ask for re-medicals again. On ECAS I still see my old medicals as (Medicals Received), no update on that.

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
My meds expired November 24, 2020 (12 months validity). I called my lawyer and she said most likely they will ask for re-medicals again. On ECAS I still see my old medicals as (Medicals Received), no update on that.
Thanks. I am asking because it appears that some people in the Facebook group whose medicals expired were extended one more year so the same thing happened: the approval disappeared around the date they expired and some days later they re-appeared with a date from 2020. Mine are gone since Dec 2 so will keep an eye to see what happens

Reactions: Archi hassen

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Thanks. I am asking because it appears that some people in the Facebook group whose medicals expired were extended one more year so the same thing happened: the approval disappeared around the date they expired and some days later they re-appeared with a date from 2020. Mine are gone since Dec 2 so will keep an eye to see what happens
Also, I think this has happened to inland applicants only

Reactions: bassamkaaki

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Yes i also saw this on Fb group its for inland applicants that the date changes to 2020

rutils

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ottawa
I received my XEP number for the application received on Oct 23.
PDF document has XEP number along with a temp UCI too and no mention about my actual UCI provided in the WP.