+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Aja883

Jul 8, 2019
Category........
QSW
Inland applicant, ( in tracker too) .
Applied - jan 2019
AOR -april 2019
ADR- 3 march 2020
**Schedule A background imm5669: update the missing 3 months in personal info & update current status till date and send it back before a month.***
## does this delay my process???
## do any one receive this often at this ‘MR’ stage???
Please comment your experience—-

Feb 21, 2019
Hi guys,

I am an August applicant in 2019 and still haven't received AOR yet.
Do you guys have any news/updates?
I wonder if there is a tracker of after July 2019 applicants.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
I personally dislike messages like the above. A fellow member created an excellent tool to remove uncertainty about timelines. It's a fantastic informative tool.

This forum is still open to all, to speak about whatever issues we want. But the tool provides excellent information to all of us—and there is no evidence (nor reason) to suspect that people are using fake names. So please don't accuse anyone without any proof or indication. People can also use fake names or dates here, so what's your point?

I personally would like to thank the person who did the tracker. Someone has spent time of her/his own to help the community. If you don't like the tracker, don't use it. But don't complain about the efforts of people who are trying to help us. Everyone is still free to talk in this forum, so I don't understand what's the problem. If you want to keep posting your timelines here: DO IT. But updating the tracker has nothing but benefits to the entire community.

And to whomever created this tracker: THANK YOU AND KEEP IT UP!
I am not sure u got his msg, read it again. He aint throwing any accusations or complaining. He is simply saying that the thread is losing it as all the details are being uploaded into the tracker... I would believe posting up comments in here and share insights would much more handy and I totally agree with him.
yet we do all indeed appreciate the tracker and who is running it.

Reactions: Martin 87

jayswife

Oct 4, 2019
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Hi Jayswife,
I agree with @nikhil56 , the main applicant must submit the application while the CSQ is still valid and just to follow the remaining CSQ's once requested by the IRCC.
Thank you guys ☺ But i just called the MIDI to follow up the status and they said all of the Csq of my dependents was granted last week i just have to wait for it in the mail .

Im just praying for the process to be faster For all of us

Uniqueusername

Nov 26, 2019
Did anyone else receive a message in their GCkeys regarding services and all? I got excited to see some change in my account, turned out to be a general letter.
Applied Nov 2018
Edit: so it's the pre-arrival services letter

Last edited:

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
As I have seen from the old applications and timelines, if someone gets pre-arrival services email before the medical request;
  • MR comes within the next 1 - 2 months (generally after 25 - 50 days)
  • DM comes 2 - 3 months after medicals passed (generally after 70 - 90 days)
Of course these are only my predictions. Let's hope that it will be same for this year as well.