+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Lorena Marins

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Inland applicant? What about your background and security check? Also how many applicants are you?
Inland applicant? ->Brazil
Also how many applicants are you? 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review of medical results
  • March 3, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: Uniqueusername

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Hi folks,
In tracker just found out that there is a person named ANA on row number 59 got her MR.
She applied in july 2019. I tried to tag her but bunch of same names are coming. So, Ana if you are seeing this post than please give more details about your application progress.
Thank you folks.
That is probably a spousal sponsorship applicant. I have removed that entry from the tracker.

I have added a note in the tracker that this tracker is only for Regular skilled worker & PEQ category and not for spousal/investors.

Andremory87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
That is probably a spousal sponsorship applicant. I have removed that entry from the tracker.

I have added a note in the tracker that this tracker is only for Regular skilled worker & PEQ category and not for spousal/investors.
I was also thinking that’s a spousal sponsorship. They’re under this type of timelines. Thank you!

naveen881

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Inland applicant, ( in tracker too) .
Applied - jan 2019
AOR -april 2019
ADR- 3 march 2020
**Schedule A background imm5669: update the missing 3 months in personal info & update current status till date and send it back before a month.***
## does this delay my process???
## do any one receive this often at this ‘MR’ stage???
Please comment your experience—-
Hi yes I was having the same issue. I gave them the same day and got the medical request the after 4 days . Hope it helps.

Uniqueusername

Nov 26, 2019
Inland applicant? ->Brazil
Also how many applicants are you? 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review of medical results
  • March 3, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you.
I'm an inland applicant, applying from montreal and we are 6 applicants. So, lets see how much longer they take for the MR. Hopes are pretty high, i say maybe 3 weeks.
Applied: Nov 2018

Reactions: Lorena Marins
Mar 5, 2020
I applied permanent residence under Quebe selected skilled worker program(PEQ). Do we have to provide the bio-metrics too and if yes can we do that once we have already submitted the application since August 23rd 2019.

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019
Mar 5, 2020
Yes. I checked here it too it gives you the information that you can also pay the biometric fee once you have already submitted the application. I am specifically looking for the information on how IRCC would know that i have now after 7 months paid the biometric fees and they need to send me the instruction letter for going to one of the service canada center to do my biometrics. Because the time i sent in my mail application i think there was no biometric required.

samexef1

Feb 27, 2020
Hello everyone,

I applied my PR through the PEQ program on Jan 24, 2019, and received AOR on Apr 8, 2019. (In the tracker)
I just received a letter from IRCC today, asking to provide an RCMP criminal check and Schedule A since Jan 2019.

Does anyone know if it will delay the application process and how long?

Reactions: ngkapadiya

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019
Yes. I checked here it too it gives you the information that you can also pay the biometric fee once you have already submitted the application. I am specifically looking for the information on how IRCC would know that i have now after 7 months paid the biometric fees and they need to send me the instruction letter for going to one of the service canada center to do my biometrics. Because the time i sent in my mail application i think there was no biometric required.
Ok
Maybe someone else will have the answer.
Normally they ask to do the biometric few months after receiving AOR.