+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

almost_pr

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Is it difficult to maintain the spreadsheet? I know the basics of Excel but I am not a pro!
Common problems are, and what needs to be taken care of:

People frequently delete stuff of other people
People provide information in the wrong format
They resort the spreadsheet, which is visible to everyone.
They enter new columns, resize columns or reformat columns
People use all kinds of formatting of text
People enter lines of text to "send a message"
People use the FAQ to discuss.

etc etc

You need to find ways to protect the sheet and persuade people from doing the above.

Send me an email if you are still interested. Do you have gmail?

paras_123

Aug 15, 2019
Hello guys, I thank Almighty God !!!!! today I got final decision made : my timeline is as follows
1.28 May 2018 ,AOR
2.08 September 2019 , medical request
3.28 October 2019, decision made.
VO Dar ar Salaam
my actual resident country :Rwanda

thanks , I wish u all the best
Congratss Buddy!!!! Best of Luck......

sachin dabra

Mar 27, 2019
Csq Received : June 2018
Applied : July 2018
File returned due to incomplete form : Oct 2018
Reapplied : Nov 2018
File Processing started: Feb 2019

Now the status is in Process and Medical received.

I did the medicals upfront because, I almost gave up on my CSQ , when i did not come for 2 years, I applied in express entry and while I was preparing for the move and submitting the documents to the express enrty. The CSQ came in and then I decided to stay in Montreal. Thats why I had the medicals done already.

Does it make any difference if you do the medicals upfront, I wrote a letter along with my file, that why I have the medicals upfront... and no response since then, can anyone please help, what would have happened with my file or medicals ?

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
Csq Received : June 2018
Applied : July 2018
File returned due to incomplete form : Oct 2018
Reapplied : Nov 2018
File Processing started: Feb 2019

Now the status is in Process and Medical received.

I did the medicals upfront because, I almost gave up on my CSQ , when i did not come for 2 years, I applied in express entry and while I was preparing for the move and submitting the documents to the express enrty. The CSQ came in and then I decided to stay in Montreal. Thats why I had the medicals done already.

Does it make any difference if you do the medicals upfront, I wrote a letter along with my file, that why I have the medicals upfront... and no response since then, can anyone please help, what would have happened with my file or medicals ?
Upfront Medical is fine, there is nothing to worry about it.

AMAN BHARDWAJ

Mar 10, 2016
BRAMPTON, ONTARIO - CANADA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-06-2020
Thanks buddy
I applied in December 19 so biometric rule was from jan19
Hi Pritesh, I also received decision made last day on my ECAS however GC key login is yet to be updated. Did you get any PPR email from CIC. What has happened to your application after results changed in ECAS. Pls inform

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi Pritesh, I also received decision made last day on my ECAS however GC key login is yet to be updated. Did you get any PPR email from CIC. What has happened to your application after results changed in ECAS. Pls inform
Aman, you will get PPR pretty soon. Ideal wait time is 72 hours after you see DM in ECAS, but for me too it took 9 days to get PPR.

Meanwhile, get your photographs clicked as per these - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Once your visa is stamped and ready to be picked up, only then your GC Key will be updated saying that a decision has been completed on your application and all the remaining processing time bar will vanish.

Finally, once you land in Montreal, your ECAS status will change to Complete, adding another line in its details (where you see dates about medical, processing started etc.) that you landed on this XYZ date at ABC airport as a Permanent Resident.

Hope this helps.

jaswinder85

May 26, 2019
File received N/S 7/3/2019
AOR /Biomatric request 13/5/2019
Biomatric done 21/5/2019
Medical request /rprf 3/10/2019
Medical done 10/10/2019
Medical received 20/10/2019
DM today 30/10/2019

Reactions: dearmilkyway