+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Discussion in 'Quebec Immigration' started by quebec100, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Congrats Jaswinder.

2. Why didn't you submit your PPC upfront, when its mentioned in checklist as well? I will not hesitate to say that only since you didn't submit your PCC in time, you have delayed your application by days/weeks/months... Apply for PCC and send them now. Most of people who got Medical Request in October, have already got their DM and PPRs.

3. God is good all the time.. I am so glad to hear about your progress in life.. I am also in Similar dates.. but I haven’t received any medical request.. if your free can you share more about

4. #22204 smanik, Nov 1, 2019 at 11:22 AM
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    I am outland(FSW) and application is tracked by my immigration lawyer so unable be link to CIC account.

ECAS status shows that medicals received. Does it mean that medical passed? Any idea how long it takes to get PPR.

Appreciate if anyone has access to both CIC account and ECAS can provide information about how normally status is displayed for medical passed in CIC account and ECAS.

AR - 24th Dec 2018
    AOR - 20th Mar 2019
    MR - 9th Oct 2019
    PAL - 15th Oct 2019
    Medical done on 17th Oct 2019
    ECAS Status - Medical results have been received (26th Oct 2019).

Thanks

5. I have texted you on Whatsup.

6. @smanik: what is PAL? Never seen that before .

7. Pre-arrival letter

8. Hi

How long does it take to get ppr email after decision made in ecas on 31.10.2019.

9. As I have to renew passport before the ppr email, appreciate your reply

10. ANYONE CAN HELP IN THIS PLEASE
    CSQ Received on SEP/2018
    FEDERAL APPLICATION RECEIVED FEB/2019
    BIOMETRIC REQUEST MAR/2019
    AOR/BIOMETRIC RECEIVED APR/2019
    THEY STARTED PROCESSING(AS SHOWN ON THE WEBSITE) on APR/2019
    What're the next steps (approximate dates please)?
    Outland application

11. Hi friends, my ecas showing as decision made today, but I didn't submit my PCC yet and they also didn't ask for it. Is this good sign? Please suggest me

12. Next step will be probably medical request. You wait till immigration contact you, that's how it works. Unfortunately, no one can give date, even the immigration's date are not accurate. Keep in mind that the proceeding time is 23 months now.

13. I am not sure about the 23 months, many have got it in 12-15 months, check it out earlier posts in the previous pages.

14. #22215 Leokun, Nov 2, 2019 at 7:19 PM
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    I'm in 24th month, I follow the french forum too and I have friends applied for PR here in Quebec too. Believe me, this people are exceptions. I see that some people are getting super fast PR and I wish you to be one of them. But there are many who are still waiting and not posting it. I'm starting to think that they are trying to stop the constant growth of official proceeding time by issuing some ridiculous fast DM.

smsayem likes this.