+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

sajid7x7

Jun 19, 2013
You can check ECAS or MyCIC (the latter more comprehensive). Ask your lawyer to see if he doesn't already have access to it.

Regarding the medical exam: I sent my app in March 27, 2017, got AOR on June 9, 2017, then received the medical request on Dec 18, 2017. That's a 6 month gap between AOR and receiving my medical request, and a 3 month gap between sending the app and receiving AOR. Some people get their AOR real quick and then wait 9 months for a med request, then get PR 2 months after that. Some people get their AOR real quick, get their med request 3 months down the line, and then wait one year for a decision made. It's entirely circumstantial. Check out the link in my signature (someone else created this google sheet, very useful tool) for other people's timelines. It's also dependent on your visa office location.
Hey egoetc, I have almost the exact timeline as you! Are you inland? Also did you get your ppr after your mr?

egoetc

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Med's Request
19-12-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2018
Hello egoetc
Please I want to know if one will put postal stamps on the 2 self address envelopes to be included in the federal application package.
Really sorry, I don't remember having to do 2 self address envelopes. You should probably include stamps anyway though, enough that it covers the cost for its return to your address.

Hey egoetc, I have almost the exact timeline as you! Are you inland? Also did you get your ppr after your mr?
I'm inland, applied through PEQ - I did not get my PPR yet. I swear I'm praying every day to get it. Did you apply through PEQ or REG?

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
Many people have this concern since X-Ray is involved. You have the choice depending on the situation, either get it done using a shield or wait until the baby arrives. In both cases you will have to submit all the others medicals exam results. Another option is to get it done in between considering the processing time and validity.
what do you mean by "using a shield".
is it going to put my application on hold until baby arrives. what if the spouse is non-accompanying dependent?

Bibotaw

Apr 24, 2017
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Dear I try to send the additional requested document by mail
But they inform me this is public mail they need either mobile number or more detail

I need send updated police criminal certificate/ Ottawa office

– Ottawa
Documents request
P.O. Box 8780 STN T CSC
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 5A9

Please yr support

MunnaReddy

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
what do you mean by "using a shield".
is it going to put my application on hold until baby arrives. what if the spouse is non-accompanying dependent?
Dude simple google search would show you what a shield for X-RAY is, how to use it, advantages and disadvantages.

In general (accompanying/non-accompanying ) if they are requesting for medical's, they are expecting complete results which includes the X-Ray as well. So yes, they will put on hold until they receive the medical reports.

Varun.nurav13

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Dear I try to send the additional requested document by mail
But they inform me this is public mail they need either mobile number or more detail

I need send updated police criminal certificate/ Ottawa office

– Ottawa
Documents request
P.O. Box 8780 STN T CSC
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 5A9

Please yr support
Just scan it and send it to cpc ottawa with ur application no. on subject.

Reactions: Bibotaw

Varun.nurav13

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
CSQ : 22.08.2016
Federal : 18.10.2016
UCI : 04.02.2017
RPRF & Proceesing Start : 23.02.2017
Medical : 04.08.2017
Waiting PPR ?
18 Month is running ? File is state froward but waiit.....wait...
Smita Shah
New Dilehi VO very slow for QSW Applicant
Please advice ...............for PPR
Dear Smita,
You never know just have patience it will come the day when you least expected. take care and best of luck

Varun.nurav13

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Hello Guys,
Need your help here. I am currently an international student here in Canada. I just arrived last August 25, 2017. My CSQ arrived March and just sent my CSQ to Federal this day, April 4. My question is- Can I stay in Canada under student visa while processing my PR even if I do not enroll in my college? I am contemplating of quitting school to cut expenses now that I am just waiting for my PR. Am I legally allowed to stay in Canada under student visa even if Im not enrolled? Thanks in advance!
Yes if you have visa you can stay but you cannot work.

kcbombay

Jan 1, 2011
Your passports must be valid for at least one year from the date you completed the medical
exam requested above. This will be the date by which you must arrive in Canada as an
immigrant
Please what should one do in a situation where your Passport is no longer up to the One(1) year to expiration as at date of request by VO?

Reactions: 514orbust

csq177

Apr 19, 2018
I applied for the federal stage in Sep 2017.In mid-March, I got the request for the fingerprints.I can't figure out what is happening with my file.Has anyone received fingerprint request?What are the stages pending after this step?

Thanks

Amir Rizk

Jul 22, 2017
Hello everyone,
Very confusing issue happened to me,
We are four, me, my wife, my unaccompanying daughter from my first marriage who is in the custody of my divorcee and ...my new born baby.
I sent to quebec immigration office asking for her CSQ but not yet obtained.
Meanwhile me, my wife and my unaccompanying daughter received our medical request.
My divorcee refuses that my unaccompanying daughter do the medical exam.
My deep concern is that my whole application will be refused due to inability to perform the medical exam for my daughter.
Inform me please of what should i do.
Thank you