NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Hello,

Today i got the following message:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Please provide an RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints. Please check the CIC website (How to obtain a police certificate - Canada) and refer to the criminal record check link. Complete all steps as instructed on the RCMP website. You will find the link below. http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm.
Anyone knows how to do RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check? Please reply and thanks in advance

GA90

Aug 15, 2017
Hello,

Today i got the following message:
Please provide an RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints. Please check the CIC website (How to obtain a police certificate - Canada) and refer to the criminal record check link. Complete all steps as instructed on the RCMP website. You will find the link below. http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm.
Anyone knows how to do RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check? Please reply and thanks in advance
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oh that's weird. Usually, they process with the RCMP criminal record without the need of applicants to be involved. But I guess they are asking for your fingerprints more than your criminal record. I've never heard of such thing before, maybe the best way is just to go to your local police office and they will help you out. All I know is that you have to show 2 valid id's with a photo, your passport, valid status proof in Canada and if you have your birth certificate (in case). BTW, did you receive MR, and GCMS

Reactions: goodboy97

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oh that's weird. Usually, they process with the RCMP criminal record without the need of applicants to be involved. But I guess they are asking for your fingerprints more than your criminal record. I've never heard of such thing before, maybe the best way is just to go to your local police office and they will help you out. All I know is that you have to show 2 valid id's with a photo, your passport, valid status proof in Canada and if you have your birth certificate (in case). BTW, did you receive MR, and GCMS
Yes I received MR & GCMS

Reactions: GA90

GA90

Aug 15, 2017
Yes I received MR & GCMS

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
CIC does a name-based criminal record check for all applicants. If the name-based check is clear, then it's done. But if the name-based check comes back with a criminal record (someone else has the same name as you), then the only way to clear you is through the use of fingerprints.

It's not unusual, but people who got it are considered as the unfortunate minority.

Reactions: GA90

GA90

Aug 15, 2017
CIC does a name-based criminal record check for all applicants. If the name-based check is clear, then it's done. But if the name-based check comes back with a criminal record (someone else has the same name as you), then the only way to clear you is through the use of fingerprints.

It's not unusual, but people who got it are considered as the unfortunate minority.
I see. Wish you best of luck

John mtl

Feb 20, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Even I received a message from CIC to submit RCMP criminal record check with finger print on 24 Feb 2018

Inland applicant

Federal Submission 15th May 2017

AOR 4 Aug 2017

24 Feb 2018 Request to produce RCMP criminal record check along with Fingerprints submission

No medical Request yet

Reactions: goodboy97

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Even I received a message from CIC to submit RCMP criminal record check with finger print on 24 Feb 2018

Inland applicant

Federal Submission 15th May 2017

AOR 4 Aug 2017

24 Feb 2018 Request to produce RCMP criminal record check along with Fingerprints submission

No medical Request yet
Medical Passed and uploaded RCMP certificate of 03-07-2018. You will get something within a couple of days

John mtl

Feb 20, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Medical Passed and uploaded RCMP certificate of 03-07-2018. You will get something within a couple of days
No medicals yet ??

What do you meant by something in couple of days ?? Can you please brief it out if you don’t mind ??

Thanks in advance

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
No medicals yet ??

What do you meant by something in couple of days ?? Can you please brief it out if you don’t mind ??

Thanks in advance
Got the medical and RCMP at the same time. Now my status are : medical passed & reviewing additional papers

Reactions: patel_sanket_1

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required

John mtl

Feb 20, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Have you got your RCMP certificate ?

Yes I got with in a week after applying also I submitted March 7th 2018 to CIC

No more updates after that

No MR yet

Got my GCMS notes too on Mar 14th 2018

Criminality in Progress

Rest all others like Eligibility Medical and security not started yet it shows

People who applied about same timeline got MR and also they were not asked for RCMP clearance

so confused and worried don’t no what’s going on with my application