+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Hello everyone,
Very confusing issue happened to me,
We are four, me, my wife, my unaccompanying daughter from my first marriage who is in the custody of my divorcee and ...my new born baby.
I sent to quebec immigration office asking for her CSQ but not yet obtained.
Meanwhile me, my wife and my unaccompanying daughter received our medical request.
My divorcee refuses that my unaccompanying daughter do the medical exam.
My deep concern is that my whole application will be refused due to inability to perform the medical exam for my daughter.
Inform me please of what should i do.
Thank you
It is mandatory that all non accompanying members of your family fulfill the MR requirement. The reason is that non accompanying members of family can be sponsored at a later stage for PR. My suggestion would be to start a dialogue by email where you ask for your child to go through MR. Explain that this would be an opportunity for your daughter to obtain a PR when she is older. If mother does not consent at all and there is no hope then you need to write to the CIC. Explain your situation to them and add any emails or correspondence you might have to support your case. You will also need to state in your letter that you would remove that child from your dependents list. This means that you can NEVER sponsor her to Canada I the future. You need to write that you understand that. Make sure that your ex understands the doors she is closing for her child before it is too late.
I hope things work out for you.

Reactions: stevelou

Amir Rizk

Jul 22, 2017
It is mandatory that all non accompanying members of your family fulfill the MR requirement. The reason is that non accompanying members of family can be sponsored at a later stage for PR. My suggestion would be to start a dialogue by email where you ask for your child to go through MR. Explain that this would be an opportunity for your daughter to obtain a PR when she is older. If mother does not consent at all and there is no hope then you need to write to the CIC. Explain your situation to them and add any emails or correspondence you might have to support your case. You will also need to state in your letter that you would remove that child from your dependents list. This means that you can NEVER sponsor her to Canada I the future. You need to write that you understand that. Make sure that your ex understands the doors she is closing for her child before it is too late.
I hope things work out for you.
Thank you for the answer,
But what type of correspondence should I use, I already co using the IRCC Web form, I also sent an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca.
Shall I send the a hard copy letter through DHL to Sydney address?

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Thank you for the answer,
But what type of correspondence should I use, I already co using the IRCC Web form, I also sent an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca.
Shall I send the a hard copy letter through DHL to Sydney address?
I’ve always raised an enquiry via GCKey and received confirmation via email. Ask them if you need to send a hard copy or scanned copies via GCKey case specific enquiry will suffice. Also I would recommend applying for GCMS notes a week after you send your case specific enquiry. You will find that your issue has been logged down. That will give you some peace of mind. However, do communicate with your ex before finalising anything as once your daughter is off your dependants list she will never be able to be sponsored by you. How old is your child? That may also be a factor of consideration for IRCC.

SBP8385

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
All,

I got my Passports today and Landing timelines docs....So PR timelines were

- Applied Dec 2016
- Medical Apr 2017
- PR fee June 2016
- Passport request Apr 2018
- Passports back Apr 2018 ( 7 days)
- Need to land in Montreal Jan 2019
Please share your contact no so i can explain you. either you call me on 9825075930

Apr 20, 2018
Hello, I was renewed in this blog by campbell cohen and I do not know how it works; I am in the Congo, accountant by profession with 8 years of experience and I can adapt to all trades because I have already practice as a storeman in an off-shore company ...
I answer 00242066825521/00242050118454 (watsap). Thank you for helping me understand this

Please

514orbust

Mar 30, 2017
Nassau, Bahamas
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Trinidad and Tobago
App. Filed.......
19 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
03 Feb 2017
IELTS Request
Completed with App
File Transfer...
20 Feb 2017
Med's Request
29 Mar 2018
Med's Done....
5 Apr 2018
That's nice.. Let us know how it goes. It took 12 weeks for me by mail format.
Hey buddy,

So, I got my FBI clearance on Thursday. I made a little mistake and had to call Customer Service to correct it. This basically restarted the clock, but they were pretty quick about it and I got the Identity Check online in three days.

514orbust

Mar 30, 2017
Nassau, Bahamas
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Trinidad and Tobago
App. Filed.......
19 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
03 Feb 2017
IELTS Request
Completed with App
File Transfer...
20 Feb 2017
Med's Request
29 Mar 2018
Med's Done....
5 Apr 2018
All,

I got my Passports today and Landing timelines docs....So PR timelines were

- Applied Dec 2016
- Medical Apr 2017
- PR fee June 2016
- Passport request Apr 2018
- Passports back Apr 2018 ( 7 days)
- Need to land in Montreal Jan 2019
Wow, Congratulations buddy. Wishing you all the best.

514orbust

Mar 30, 2017
Nassau, Bahamas
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Trinidad and Tobago
App. Filed.......
19 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
03 Feb 2017
IELTS Request
Completed with App
File Transfer...
20 Feb 2017
Med's Request
29 Mar 2018
Med's Done....
5 Apr 2018
Please what should one do in a situation where your Passport is no longer up to the One(1) year to expiration as at date of request by VO?
Definitely not an expert, but I would possibly have my passport renewed and update CIC on the change. Curious about what the other forum members would advise.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Hey buddy,

So, I got my FBI clearance on Thursday. I made a little mistake and had to call Customer Service to correct it. This basically restarted the clock, but they were pretty quick about it and I got the Identity Check online in three days.
Great.. Nice to hear that there are ways to get it without waiting for 3 .5 months

Reactions: 514orbust

Bibotaw

Apr 24, 2017
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Now I scan the required additional documents and the police certificate update and send by email to Ottawa CPC
Anyone knows when they can update in gckey / Ecas that they receive the documents ?
If there any mobile number to follow the progress ?
Are there any Outland applicants send the documents by mail?
I already did medical on 11april
Aor April 2017