+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Angela Oleru

Nov 1, 2018
For PR application, there is a question that asks whether you have stayed illegally or overstayed in any country. If you reply No to this question, then you will be doing misrepresentation.

Besides the rejecton of the applcation, applicants with misrepresentation receive a five-year ban from entering Canada.
Really? I haven't come across that question though. However I do not have to deny it, I'll respond truthfully and state the reason which is that Nigerians got visa ban in Dubai, hence no visa was been approved

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
Just logged into my GCKey, Status: Approved!!!

I can now see the COPR number under document status, though I haven't gotten any kind of official email from IRCC yet, and there doesn't seem to be anything to download.

Looks like current processing time for PR cards is 28 days, so hoping to have it within a few weeks.

Will update when I have more news.

Good luck everyone!

chchchch

Mar 27, 2023
Just logged into my GCKey, Status: Approved!!!

I can now see the COPR number under document status, though I haven't gotten any kind of official email from IRCC yet, and there doesn't seem to be anything to download.

Looks like current processing time for PR cards is 28 days, so hoping to have it within a few weeks.

Will update when I have more news.

Good luck everyone!
Congrats! I've heard that you can download the eCOPR on the PR confirmation portal once the address is accepted

Reactions: PowderedT0astMan

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
I'm at the same status on PR portal! I sent those info last thursday. Hope our eCOPR will be there soon :)
I had plans to fly to to US in mid-August, but I'm not sure if I'll have my PR card by then. I know the ecopr isn't valid for travel, but I still have my work permit, which is valid through 2025, and I'm a US citizen. I feel like I've read conflicting things on these forums, and we'd just be there for a weekend, so doing the PRTD doesn't make sense. (Also, we don't drive, so can't really cross at a land border...)

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Hi all,
I got final decision today saying , your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Eligibility again shows we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
What’s that means ? Is it same for all who got final decision?
What’s next ? I didn’t got any email yet
Please reply
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: anjannakocanada

chchchch

Mar 27, 2023
Hi all,
I got final decision today saying , your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Eligibility again shows we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Please reply
Thanks
I believe you will recieve portal email soon!! congrats!

Jun 18, 2019
Hi all,
Please reply
Thanks
Congrats ! We're in the same status now. I'm still waiting for the portal email too.

chchchch

Mar 27, 2023
I had plans to fly to to US in mid-August, but I'm not sure if I'll have my PR card by then. I know the ecopr isn't valid for travel, but I still have my work permit, which is valid through 2025, and I'm a US citizen. I feel like I've read conflicting things on these forums, and we'd just be there for a weekend, so doing the PRTD doesn't make sense. (Also, we don't drive, so can't really cross at a land border...)
yeah I guess the only way to travel without PRTD for a PR is crossing the land border.. Hope your card will be there before you're off to US