+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Angela Oleru

Nov 1, 2018
Hello house. Please any nigerian applying for PR from Dubai without a valid Dubai visa? I need help please. Also, does ircc request to upload evidence of légal stay in a country one is resident at the time of application if different from one's country?

Jun 18, 2019
Hello guys, I just checked my Gckey today and saw this update. Does this mean I'll receive the 1st Portal Email soon?

Latest update:
Final decision - July 6, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Final decision
July 6, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Hello guys, I just checked my Gckey today and saw this update. Does this mean I'll receive the 1st Portal Email soon?
Your timeline after medical passed its just 21 days and mine is 32 days no update after medical passed. But if you got new update of final decision, I think its a good news. . Try to call IRCC to confirm.

Last edited:
Reactions: anjannakocanada
Jun 18, 2019
It's definitely a good sign! I believe you will receive your 1st portal soon!
Your timeline after medical passed its just 21 days and mine is 32 days no update after medical passed. But if you got new update of final decision, I think its a good news. . Try to call IRCC to confirm.
Thank you so much for the response guys. :cool:
So yeah, I just called and the nice lady from IRCC hotline said that it is Recommended for Approval and the agents are on the way to send the Portal Email.

I look at your timelines, it seems we're all in the same boat. Hope you'll get your updates too soon. :)

Jun 18, 2019
Thank you!. I used the downloaded PDF to submit in my PR application. I'm just wondering why I haven't received the hard copy.
If you're single, I guess you're good. In our case, we're a party of 5, what's available on Arrima is mine only, for the rest of my family, only have the hardcopies, so we waited for it to arrive by post before we applied for our PR.

Reactions: avanoob0712

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Thank you so much for the response guys. :cool:
So yeah, I just called and the nice lady from IRCC hotline said that it is Recommended for Approval and the agents are on the way to send the Portal Email.

I look at your timelines, it seems we're all in the same boat. Hope you'll get your updates too soon. :)
Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Reactions: anjannakocanada

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Hey,

Whatever you do, you will be asked your movements history and police certificate(s), so staying in a country illegally I am trying to understand how will you get that? Either way that's not something would look good in your application, you probably need to consult with a lawyer and ask for a better way to address your situation. There might be a better way, that will have to do with your situation.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hello house. Please any nigerian applying for PR from Dubai without a valid Dubai visa? I need help please. Also, does ircc request to upload evidence of légal stay in a country one is resident at the time of application if different from one's country?
For PR application, there is a question that asks whether you have stayed illegally or overstayed in any country. If you reply No to this question, then you will be doing misrepresentation.

Besides the rejecton of the applcation, applicants with misrepresentation receive a five-year ban from entering Canada.