+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ciecie

Mar 9, 2023
Hey guys, I just got my 1st email this morning! I believe everyone will get their 1st email very soon too

Quick question, my agent is the one who receive the email. Is he the one who needs to reply to IRCC email or I have to do it? If anyone uses an agent please advise.

Best of luck to everyone!

avanoob0712

Nov 9, 2022
Hey guys, I just got my 1st email this morning! I believe everyone will get their 1st email very soon too

Quick question, my agent is the one who receive the email. Is he the one who needs to reply to IRCC email or I have to do it? If anyone uses an agent please advise.

Your agent can help you to reply it since his email is the corresponding email with IRCC. My friend had an agent but he handled 1st and 2nd email himself. His agent didn't even know he got PR.

Reactions: ciecie

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023

After how many days ?

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
hi all,
I got my first email today. I have a doubt, me ad my wife got email today. so my question is do we have to reply separately or just reply by the principal applicant which is myself.
please reply
thanks

Reactions: Mahmoud Eltorkman

Mahmoud Eltorkman

Dec 31, 2022
hello
I received 1st portal email and I repaid to the email. my question for the 1st email should i mention i'm in canada a however I didn't mention I'm in Canada
hi all,
I got my first email today. I have a doubt, me ad my wife got email today. so my question is do we have to reply separately or just reply by the principal applicant which is myself.
please reply
thanks
me too have the same status and the question.

Mahmoud Eltorkman

Dec 31, 2022
yes me and my family (my wife and 2 children) are in Canada, all of us received the 1st email. i have the same question as you asked before should we have to reply separately or just reply by the principal applicant?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hello,

While I am still waiting to get my CSQ application approved and meanwhile I have created an account in PR portal to explore the form and prepare the documents.

At Generic application form for Canada (IMM 0008), there is a question that "Have you received your Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ)? (required)
and then "If no, when did you apply for your CSQ?"

What does it mean? Are we allowed to apply for PR if our CSQ is yet not approved?

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Hello,

While I am still waiting to get my CSQ application approved and meanwhile I have created an account in PR portal to explore the form and prepare the documents.

At Generic application form for Canada (IMM 0008), there is a question that "Have you received your Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ)? (required)
and then "If no, when did you apply for your CSQ?"

What does it mean? Are we allowed to apply for PR if our CSQ is yet not approved?
If you are applying through Quebec skilled worker program, Please submit the pr application only after getting CSQ. Otherwise they gonna reject it because of not having CSQ. So just wait and meanwhile get information about the forms in pr portal and the process after getting csq. To get information call IRCC. thanks

Reactions: powereng1982

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
hi all,
Just to know ,After how many days does second email comes? As I already have pr portal, do we get again login credentials ?
thanks

ciecie

Mar 9, 2023
hi all,
Just to know ,After how many days does second email comes? As I already have pr portal, do we get again login credentials ?
thanks
From all the timelines I saw I think the time range is between 1 day to 3-4 weeks (it’s crazy lol). I am still waiting for the second email too. Hopefully very soon.

Did you get an automated reply after you replied to the IRCC portal email?

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
From all the timelines I saw I think the time range is between 1 day to 3-4 weeks (it’s crazy lol). I am still waiting for the second email too. Hopefully very soon.

Did you get an automated reply after you replied to the IRCC portal email?
YES i got automatic reply as soon as replied. what about you?
Do you have a dependent?
did you replied on behalf of them?