+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Alireza M

Jun 13, 2023
Hi guys,
I have noticed sth bizarre here. Almost all applicants here( who have CSQ and apply for federal), have their final decisions made less than 4 months from the date of submitting.I don't know from where you apply, but for my Iranian friends and me, usually it takes a year or more!!!
I submitted my profile in Dec-2022 and after Bio-metric ,medical pass, pre-arrival, additional documents submit in Feb-2023, it is 5 months that there is no news!
Why do you think so? have we made a mistake? what is your recommendation?

Reactions: peykaf

b22

Feb 17, 2023
Hi guys,
I have noticed sth bizarre here. Almost all applicants here( who have CSQ and apply for federal), have their final decisions made less than 4 months from the date of submitting.I don't know from where you apply, but for my Iranian friends and me, usually it takes a year or more!!!
I submitted my profile in Dec-2022 and after Bio-metric ,medical pass, pre-arrival, additional documents submit in Feb-2023, it is 5 months that there is no news!
Why do you think so? have we made a mistake? what is your recommendation?
Hi Alireza,

Could be several reasons. From your comment, it seems like it is stuck in a background check. I can't be certain about it tho but applications that have some travel history may take longer at times.

You can always call IRCC or request ATIP (access to information and privacy) if you haven't already. It costs $5.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

Hope you hear some good news soon!

Cheers,
B

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
Hello Everyone,

The passports of my son has been renewed.
However, the renewal happened after I submitted the PR application to IRCC and received the AoR.
To notify the IRCC about this change, a webform must be submitted (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1).

My question is:
What should be the type of application/ enquiry (required):
1. Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and Verification of Status documents
OR
2. Permanent Residence (applied online)

Please note that if I choose option 2 (because I submitted the application online), a new cell will appear Type of application/ enquiry (continued), and the only option would be Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry, which I cannot use because I applied under the Quebec Skilled Workers Program.

Has anyone been in a similar situation before?

Also, in the Webform I need to fill the Applicant information & the Enquirer information.
In this case, do I need to put my son's details in the Applicant information, and my details is in the Enquirer section??
if so, what would be my Relationship to applicant (required)?
1. Applicant
2. Representative
3. Sponsor

Thank you in advance for your time.

Cheers,

S.

gusfring

Nov 9, 2022
Hello All,

I have currently two ongoing applications with IRCC. One is PR with CSQ application and other is to just for TRV for my work permit. Now thing is I applied for PR prior to TRV. I got Biometric request for PR and also request for biometrics fees on TRV application. though biometric info is updated in both application, TRV application still says action is required. What can I do in this situation ? Calling IRCC is not helping due to traffic. Should I upload my PR fees receipt for TRV biometrics ?

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Hello All,

I have currently two ongoing applications with IRCC. One is PR with CSQ application and other is to just for TRV for my work permit. Now thing is I applied for PR prior to TRV. I got Biometric request for PR and also request for biometrics fees on TRV application. though biometric info is updated in both application, TRV application still says action is required. What can I do in this situation ? Calling IRCC is not helping due to traffic. Should I upload my PR fees receipt for TRV biometrics ?
Call IRCC at 8am

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
Hello Everyone,

The passports of my son has been renewed.
However, the renewal happened after I submitted the PR application to IRCC and received the AoR.
To notify the IRCC about this change, a webform must be submitted (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1).

My question is:
What should be the type of application/ enquiry (required):
1. Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and Verification of Status documents
OR
2. Permanent Residence (applied online)

Please note that if I choose option 2 (because I submitted the application online), a new cell will appear Type of application/ enquiry (continued), and the only option would be Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry, which I cannot use because I applied under the Quebec Skilled Workers Program.

Has anyone been in a similar situation before?

Also, in the Webform I need to fill the Applicant information & the Enquirer information.
In this case, do I need to put my son's details in the Applicant information, and my details is in the Enquirer section??
if so, what would be my Relationship to applicant (required)?
1. Applicant
2. Representative
3. Sponsor

Thank you in advance for your time.

Cheers,

S.
Anyone?

Soni_

Mar 26, 2022
I recieved my second email 4 hours after I respond to the first one.
And there's no credentials in it, will have to login with your original email and password, and there's a permanent residence confirmation tab added in the portal.
Hi
Congrats! Just one question, after the ghost update did the status of you application changed permanently to ’updated’ or it changed once and returned to Submitted after that?

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
I think its replacement. As when I am selecting the permanent residence online it only show option for express entry. Just to confirm please call IRCC.
Thank you for the reply. I cannot call IRCC because I am living outside Canada. My only way of communication would be the Webform.

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Thank you for the reply. I cannot call IRCC because I am living outside Canada. My only way of communication would be the Webform.
I had the same to update my new passport. I did it with webform. My suggestion is When you send webform please explain why you send the webform and what are you including in the webform.

Reactions: SD_1987

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Got the second email today.

They just updated the PR portal with the confirmation.

Thanks everyone, good luck to you all <3
Congrats .
how many days it took for you to get the second email?
Did they gave you new login details or you used the same which you created?

Kmigz

Jul 18, 2023
Pr Application - April 1
AOR- April 4
Biometric and medical passed - April 14
First email - July 14
Portal submission for the cards July 18

Reactions: abin jerson

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Pr Application - April 1
AOR- April 4
Biometric and medical passed - April 14
First email - July 14
Portal submission for the cards July 18
I got my first email on July 12 and replied on same day but no update after that. Its different for each individual I guess.
Let's wait