+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

chchchch

Mar 27, 2023
Hi
Congrats! Just one question, after the ghost update did the status of you application changed permanently to ’updated’ or it changed once and returned to Submitted after that?
Hello! It changed back to "Submitted" after you clicked into the application.

Reactions: Soni_

ciecie

Mar 9, 2023
Hmmm actually my friends got 4 hours later did you try to resend the email?
You and your friend are lucky, some people have to wait even 2-3 weeks. IRCC processing time are all over the place and definitely not first come first serve T^T

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
hi all,
I uploaded photos, but when I uploaded my photo it showed some warning like its too dark or may be too bright. my shirt color is red and black check, does it gonna cause any rejection?. I submitted anyway. Is it due to my shirt color? Did anyone had same trouble and submitted with the warning?
How many days it will take to know whether photo is good or not?
please reply
thanks

Last edited:

gusfring

Nov 9, 2022
hi all,
I uploaded photos, but when I uploaded my photo it showed some warning like its too dark or may be too bright. my shirt color is red and black check, does it gonna cause any rejection?. I submitted anyway. Is it due to my shirt color? Did anyone had same trouble and submitted with the warning?
How many days it will take to know whether photo is good or not?
please reply
thanks
Hey Abin,

Would you mind sharing your full timeline please ?

Thanks

gusfring

Nov 9, 2022
Thanks Abin,

I just got Invitation to Pre-arrival services on the portal. I just gave bio metrics before. What should I wait for now, a Medical exam ? And sorry what do you mean by First email replied ?

Thanks,

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Thanks Abin,

I just got Invitation to Pre-arrival services on the portal. I just gave bio metrics before. What should I wait for now, a Medical exam ? And sorry what do you mean by First email replied ?

Thanks,
You will get some ghost updates in your profile . I am in-Canada applicant so my biometrics and medical was already done. First email is just asking some details by IRCC. Second email you will get details to upload photos and to provide address in Canada to receive Pr card.
you can call IRCC to get the updates at anytime. Also link Pr portal with GCKEY to get more information

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Thanks Abin,

Thanks,
Getting pre-arrival services is kind of good sign

gusfring

Nov 9, 2022
Thanks for the info. I am in Canada too but never gave medical in Canada, I gave 5 years ago in my home country for the Study permit. And I have already link my application to GC key following an email. I think they will ask me again for the Medical Exam.