+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
I got the PR Confirmation Portal email!! In the GCKey it now says:

Final decision - June 27, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The PR Confirmation portal email asked for some info, and I responded right away.

The next step is that I wait for them to send me the portal login credentials, correct?

How long should I expect to wait for the login credentials? And once I have that, how long until I'm officially approved? (I don't mind waiting, just curious what the timeline will be like.)
congrats

LManik

Jan 23, 2020
I got the PR Confirmation Portal email!! In the GCKey it now says:

Final decision - June 27, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The PR Confirmation portal email asked for some info, and I responded right away.

The next step is that I wait for them to send me the portal login credentials, correct?

How long should I expect to wait for the login credentials? And once I have that, how long until I'm officially approved? (I don't mind waiting, just curious what the timeline will be like.)
Hey,
First of all congratulations for ur PR.
Just wanted to know which program u applied is it shows Category as 'Quebec Skilled Workers Program ' ?

theodoreyang

Mar 5, 2018
Hey,
First of all congratulations for ur PR.
Just wanted to know which program u applied is it shows Category as 'Quebec Skilled Workers Program ' ?
Hi, we are in the same situation. Your lastest update in GCkey is Medical passed or Final decision? Mine is still Medical passed on March

LManik

Jan 23, 2020
Hi, we are in the same situation. Your lastest update in GCkey is Medical passed or Final decision? Mine is still Medical passed on March
Hello,
My latest update was pre-arrival letter in feb, after that nothing.

Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
Me again.

So a week ago I received the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email. I responded right away (within an hour) with the requested information. I haven't heard anything since. I just logged into the PR Portal that I used to submit my application, and noticed that there's a tab for Permanent Resident (PR) Card / PR Travel Document. I don't know if that tab was always there, but it seems like from other threads on this board, that this tab only appears once the IRCC has set up your PR card account.

From the IRCC email, it seemed like I was supposed to wait for the credentials to login to the PR Portal, but maybe there's something I'm not understanding correctly? Since I can now see the Permanent Resident (PR) Card / PR Travel Document tab, should I just go ahead and apply for the cards?

Thanks for any guidance you can provide!

PTM

chchchch

Mar 27, 2023
Me again.

So a week ago I received the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email. I responded right away (within an hour) with the requested information. I haven't heard anything since. I just logged into the PR Portal that I used to submit my application, and noticed that there's a tab for Permanent Resident (PR) Card / PR Travel Document. I don't know if that tab was always there, but it seems like from other threads on this board, that this tab only appears once the IRCC has set up your PR card account.

From the IRCC email, it seemed like I was supposed to wait for the credentials to login to the PR Portal, but maybe there's something I'm not understanding correctly? Since I can now see the Permanent Resident (PR) Card / PR Travel Document tab, should I just go ahead and apply for the cards?

PTM
Hello, I just checked my portal and found there's a tab for PR card for me too. So I guess it's always there since I haven't got my portal email.

Reactions: PowderedT0astMan

ciecie

Mar 9, 2023
Me again.

PTM
I have the tab for PR card too and I haven’t received anything. I remember that tab has always been there tho.
I read a post asking the same on Facebook before and the comments there said that you should wait for the 2nd email. Hope that helps!

Reactions: PowderedT0astMan

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
I have the tab for PR card too and I haven’t received anything. I remember that tab has always been there tho.
I read a post asking the same on Facebook before and the comments there said that you should wait for the 2nd email. Hope that helps!
Hello, I just checked my portal and found there's a tab for PR card for me too. So I guess it's always there since I haven't got my portal email.
Aha, okay, thanks for checking! I'll wait for the second email then. :)

Reactions: chchchch